Kevin alan boone- deadbeat dad

Kevin alan boone- deadbeat dad

Posted in the River Rouge Forum

Fed up in indy

Fishers, IN

#1 Jul 30, 2014
Kevins now hiding in detroit or howell with his gfs daughter amber creasey and her husband james robinson,they had a little girl die in a fire two yrs ago,now theyre hiding a fugitive,kevin,bc hes got two warrants,please contact me if anyone knows anything..
Mark Well

Oak Park, MI

#2 Jul 30, 2014
Your Kevin is a real bad actor.
Our Kevin is an intellectual pundit who keeps us informed and educated so we know who to vote against.
Fed up in indy

Fishers, IN

#3 Jul 31, 2014
Kevin alan boone age 44
6'2,150 lbs.
Short brown hair,jacked up teeth,looks like a meth-head
Expired drivers license,only works under the table bc hes got 2 warrants and if he works a regular job,knows the money will pay his child support,so he stays under the radar..his alliances are: timothy lee boone of flint,mich,greg and rhonda little of clio,sandra lee loyer of flint,tonya lynn butler,amber creasey,james robinson of howell,please contact friend of court or police if u know of his whereabouts,is a deadbeat dad and has 2 warrants

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) 2 hr Tony 214
Gay teens Michigan (Jul '16) 3 hr Hybrid king 13
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr anybody anywhere 20,770
Highwaymen Motorcycle club (Mar '11) 19 hr Larry Smith 61
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Thu RFLivonia 17
don`t buy from rhino associates (Nov '08) Thu Winnie 45
News Reward offered after dog found with missing nos... Thu Forrest Gump 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages