curious

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

debt-troit why oh why should the goverment give you money? Your mayor that you elected as well as our president will give you what you deserve.
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

curious wrote:
debt-troit why oh why should the goverment give you money? Your mayor that you elected as well as our president will give you what you deserve.
The government will do something to help. It could be the cheapest way in the long run. The State of Michigan has some responsibility in the game too. They allowed the spending to get out of hand by approving borrowing to cover deficits. They also did not fully resolve the revenue sharing issue with cities. As always, management by crisis will get the city and state past this and on to the next dilemma.
curious

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

We could always give Debt-troit to Canada.I'm sure we would have to pay them something to sweeten the pot.
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

curious wrote:
We could always give Debt-troit to Canada.I'm sure we would have to pay them something to sweeten the pot.
At least Canada has a pot to piss in. We just have the river.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
River Rouge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

River Rouge People Search