Regina Quillen

Chesapeake, VA

#1 Sep 2, 2009
I have been looking for years for an old friend of mine named Robbie Thompson. We were neighbors as children and he was my first boyfriend. I belive that his mother's name was Virginia. But I can not swear to it. We went to Greenfield Park Elementary... I left in 2nd grade to move back to Kentucky. He would or should have graduated high school in 1984. It would mean alot to me to find him. My name is Regina Quillen.
Hopeful

Hindman, KY

#2 Jan 1, 2010
I am still searching for Robert or Robbie Thompson. He should be in his early 40s. It would mean a great deal to me to find him. Can anyone help?
hmm

Portland, ME

#3 Jan 31, 2013
I don't know, but I'm currently looking for a Robbie Thompson who's a writer on the show "Supernatural" and basically the only thing I know about him is that he's a Red Wings fan and a general geek.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here is a NICE SWEET GOOD OL N(EYE)_G_G_E_R POEM! 5 hr Citizen 2
Why do ALL Black People SMELL (and steal, and r... 6 hr Enterusername 5
Trump will control all blacks in Detroit 11 hr Karen 2
I like to masturbate to a picture of Hitler? Sun Dame 4
Eminem Sun Drug ballad 1
News Making Bicycles in Detroit Is an Uphill Ride Aug 20 TRUMP SARCASM SUCKS 2
News Obama reduces sentence of Detroit-area man with... Jun '16 Cordwainer Trout 10

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages