Blacks are Thousands of years Behind ...

Blacks are Thousands of years Behind The rest of us!

Posted in the River Rouge Forum

Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 May 22, 2013
Even 5,000 years is just a blink in the span of history. Maybe they are getting ready to leapfrog whites.
Panafrican

Detroit, MI

#3 May 22, 2013
Banana Who wrote:
The Journal of American Studies proves it. On the evolutionary scale, blacks are at least 5000 years behing the rest of mankind in every single aspect of growth development. Mostly the brain of the average black resembles closely the cavemen known as Neanderthal.
Read it for yourself...Feb 2013 issue.
Did you pay your federal and state taxes this year? or you are just venting in here
after not finding any crack to smoke.
Remember this though, Blacks are 5000 years behind you on the road to homosexuality and we are not in a rush to overtake people who are destroying mankind.
Have a nice day.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#5 May 22, 2013
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text> Did you pay your federal and state taxes this year? or you are just venting in here
after not finding any crack to smoke.
Remember this though, Blacks are 5000 years behind you on the road to homosexuality and we are not in a rush to overtake people who are destroying mankind.
Have a nice day.
Study shows blacks make up the majority of the LGBT community.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/blac...
For realz

Drexel Hill, PA

#8 May 23, 2013
I'm not trolling
But why do the "good" blacks always end up being dragged down by ghetto blacks.why not cut them off and make an effort to avoid them and their culture. It seemed to me growing up in the 80s and 90s there was a proud to be educated black movement. But it seems to have melted into we're all black together.

I know nice people who seem completely normal
But then when you get to know them they have all this drama or you find out they walked out on their kids or have kids with two or more people.
Why don't black people have traditional families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hardcore Pawn is a JOKE! (May '12) 44 min james meyer 72
News Brutal truth on Detroit schools: Hard-working e... 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 5
News Rant Van: Is it safe to pump gas in Detroit? 2 hr Free Kwame 1
News State Senator Accused of Shooting at Car Shows ... 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
News Friday Is Free Prix Day At The Detroit Belle Is... 2 hr Free Kwame 1
News Fire forces out residents at Detroit apartment ... 2 hr Free Kwame 2
News MI Senate Thu reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]