State team looks into River Rouge pen...

State team looks into River Rouge pension funds

There are 6 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Oct 24, 2009, titled State team looks into River Rouge pension funds. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Gov. Jennifer Granholm has appointed a seven-member financial review team to investigate the City of River Rouge's finances, according to the state Treasury Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

kiki

Royal Oak, MI

#1 Oct 24, 2009
yo yo yo
Ecorse Resident

Detroit, MI

#2 Oct 24, 2009
Hey are you a relative of vote Salisbury?
HolyCowChit

Ferndale, MI

#3 Oct 26, 2009
wow.....guess there are crooks in other towns as well as ours
HolyCowChit

Ferndale, MI

#4 Oct 27, 2009
a friend of mine works for the city of R.Rouge.....we are intouch and will hopefully let me know a few things when it happens
Huh

Muskegon, MI

#5 Nov 25, 2009
Fact is the city is scrambling to get budgets in line so the state won't come in. If they do hopefully some people will go to jail.
Happy Turkeyday

Melvindale, MI

#6 Nov 26, 2009
that friend told me he and many got layoff slips starting Dec. 1st. and to think NObody ran against the R.Rouge mayor...Very odd town.Lived there many times in my 57yrs...one Giant Click..if ya know what i mean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mexican town restaurants cash only 39 min WATCHING LIVONIA 1
To those white supremacists be in fear, Black S... 8 hr Anonymous 31
Black Privilege and power in Ohio 8 hr Anonymous 6
Pray With Us The Lords Prayer April 26, 2018 8 hr Anonymous 1
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) 13 hr BIG John 28
Best adult hookup dating sites 2018 Wed mason 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Smiley 21,533

River Rouge Jobs

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages