Bernard Kilpatrick

Bernard Kilpatrick

There are 2 comments on the Detroit News story from Jan 18, 2013, titled Bernard Kilpatrick. In it, Detroit News reports that:

Bernard Kilpatrick stood to make millions of dollars in a controversial sludge deal, but threatened to "blow up the house" and kill the project unless he got more, a businessman testified Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

Pete

Livonia, MI

#1 Jan 18, 2013
I believe Bernard enjoys the lime lite in the twilight of his life. He had street cred from his "consulting" and now he likes the center stage. And who knows, maybe he is taking MIke Duggan down with him. Duggan and McNamara were tight.
Althea

Dallas, TX

#2 Jan 20, 2013
Talk about blow up the house the mosly white congress threatens to shut the country down for feeding poor folks. Bernard only did the same as others(white) taking care of business to feed his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr coon dogs 20,695
What Have We Done To Ourselves ? 12 hr Short Stick 2
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) Thu Population control 194
News Suspected drunk driver rear-ends school bus Dec 1 Ray 1
News Missing Detroit man has Alzheimer's, dementia Dec 1 former democrat 1
Taylor Music Thread Nov 30 Musikologist 1
The most awesome Detroit Techno Party of the ye... Nov 30 newswatchnow 2

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages