Detroit gets an early look at 'Detrop...

Detroit gets an early look at 'Detropia' on WTVS

There are 1 comment on the Detroit Free Press story from May 11, 2013, titled Detroit gets an early look at 'Detropia' on WTVS. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Detroiters who missed 'Detropia' in theaters in 2012 will get to see it at 9 p.m. Monday, May 13, on WTVS , two weeks ahead of its national PBS airing on 'Independent Lens.' That's as it should be, since this elegant, melancholy documentary by filmmakers Heidi Ewing and Rachel Grady gives its heart to the Motor City the way people do when they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#1 May 12, 2013
I think everyone should watch this film. It's absolutely great! I mentioned it before. I know everyone is going to read this post. Thanks for your attention!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do all the blacks pretend they like Gay-Z? (Jul '15) 2 hr Bbcwantingslut 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr DrugsRNotUS 20,182
two more dead babies in detroit!! whatcha think? 18 hr ThomasA 3
News Elevated levels of lead and copper found in wat... 21 hr bozo 3
News Woman accused of fatally shooting father of her... Fri ThomasA 2
GangBangs in motels Fri Straight OG 1
BBW looking for BBC Fri Straight OG 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages