Black Unemployment Rate Closer to 37.9%

Full story: Free Republic 10
'I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. Full Story
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Aug 3, 2013
naturally that unemployment rate would be a lot lower if blacks got up off da couch went out into da world actually looked for a job.

There are jobs out there, illegals find them white people, Lithuanians, polish , Irish people find jobs, jewish people actually create jobs it's only the blacks what never seem to find them CAUSE THEY NEVER LOOK FOR THEM.
philosopher

Buffalo, NY

#2 Aug 3, 2013
All play and no work makes Jack a dole boy.
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

#3 Aug 3, 2013
philosopher wrote:
All play and no work makes Jack a dole boy.
"Dole" boy or "dull" boy?
smartypants

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Aug 3, 2013
philosopher wrote:
All play and no work makes Jack a dole boy.
"All play and no work makes Jacquetr'vonius a dole boy."

There you go. Fixed that up for you.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#5 Aug 4, 2013
Did you notice or even care that black people or people claiming to be black people rarely respond to articles about black people on the internet or in news papers??

Do black people actually have computers? do they actually read on line or news papers ?

Or are they so busy ducking bullets in the hood they don't have time or interest to respond to comments about the hood?

If there was a dialog are blacks afraid they would be ask why they tolerate conditions in the hood?

why they vote for one party for 60 years but conditions in the hood never improve only get worse?

Why they tolerate the constant threat of death by gun fire the the nighborhoods, why they don't demand city state county and federal law enforcement don't crack down on the gun toting drug selling black morons in the hood?

Why there are thousands of unsolved un investigated homicide by gun fire cases in major American cities police department and no one on the planet seems to care??

Why don't blacks call out the watermelon man in the white house or his lame puppet attorney general to do more the end the violence in the hood?

After all the watermelon man is black his self and from a the black section of Chicago which has one of the highest rates of black on black crime in the world.

Yet watermelon man does nothing to slow or end crime in the hood, just like he does for anything else in America.

Gee I'm Lithuanian but if I were elected I would start cleaning the hood one street at a time.

try to save some lives change directions of some lives.

But I guess blacks don't have computers, don't read newspapers or even care about the direction of life in the hood.

Kelly

Vicksburg, MI

#6 Aug 4, 2013
reality is a crutch wrote:
Did you notice or even care that black people or people claiming to be black people rarely respond to articles about black people on the internet or in news papers??
Do black people actually have computers? do they actually read on line or news papers ?
Or are they so busy ducking bullets in the hood they don't have time or interest to respond to comments about the hood?
If there was a dialog are blacks afraid they would be ask why they tolerate conditions in the hood?
why they vote for one party for 60 years but conditions in the hood never improve only get worse?
Why they tolerate the constant threat of death by gun fire the the nighborhoods, why they don't demand city state county and federal law enforcement don't crack down on the gun toting drug selling black morons in the hood?
Why there are thousands of unsolved un investigated homicide by gun fire cases in major American cities police department and no one on the planet seems to care??
Why don't blacks call out the watermelon man in the white house or his lame puppet attorney general to do more the end the violence in the hood?
After all the watermelon man is black his self and from a the black section of Chicago which has one of the highest rates of black on black crime in the world.
Yet watermelon man does nothing to slow or end crime in the hood, just like he does for anything else in America.
Gee I'm Lithuanian but if I were elected I would start cleaning the hood one street at a time.
try to save some lives change directions of some lives.
But I guess blacks don't have computers, don't read newspapers or even care about the direction of life in the hood.
Do you have a life or do you just spend all your time on Topix spewing garbage? Just wondering.
Pariah

Shirley, NY

#7 Aug 4, 2013
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a life or do you just spend all your time on Topix spewing garbage? Just wondering.
Garbage, you call that post garbage? That post is right on the money, jerk!
Pariah

Shirley, NY

#8 Aug 4, 2013
reality is a crutch wrote:
Did you notice or even care that black people or people claiming to be black people rarely respond to articles about black people on the internet or in news papers??
Do black people actually have computers? do they actually read on line or news papers ?
Or are they so busy ducking bullets in the hood they don't have time or interest to respond to comments about the hood?
If there was a dialog are blacks afraid they would be ask why they tolerate conditions in the hood?
why they vote for one party for 60 years but conditions in the hood never improve only get worse?
Why they tolerate the constant threat of death by gun fire the the nighborhoods, why they don't demand city state county and federal law enforcement don't crack down on the gun toting drug selling black morons in the hood?
Why there are thousands of unsolved un investigated homicide by gun fire cases in major American cities police department and no one on the planet seems to care??
Why don't blacks call out the watermelon man in the white house or his lame puppet attorney general to do more the end the violence in the hood?
After all the watermelon man is black his self and from a the black section of Chicago which has one of the highest rates of black on black crime in the world.
Yet watermelon man does nothing to slow or end crime in the hood, just like he does for anything else in America.
Gee I'm Lithuanian but if I were elected I would start cleaning the hood one street at a time.
try to save some lives change directions of some lives.
But I guess blacks don't have computers, don't read newspapers or even care about the direction of life in the hood.


To own a computer you have to have money. To have money, you have to work.(Something blacks won't do.) To be able to operate a computer and read articles like this whether on line or in the news paper, you have to have an education.(Something blacks won't do.) To get a job you can't show up at an interview with your pants falling off your ass, wearing a hoodie or your hat off to the side, walk like a chicken with a broken leg and say things like yo, we be, wif, birfday. You can't say to the interviewer "Yo bitch, I needs a job to buy my hoe a birfday gif den we be goin to dinner wif friends." Now this is especially true when working for a major defense company, as I do, where you may have to attend meetings with customers. When a black walks into a company like mine and doesn't get the job, he complains "whitey be holdin me down." He then goes out and buys some Colt 45, robs a whitey who worked 40 hours for his pay and buys drugs with the money. Then he screws his girlfriend and leaves her when she gets pregnant and the kid grows up not knowing who his father is. Did I or did I not describe the life of a black perfectly as seen in the eyes of a white man? Any response I get will most likely be form a white person since no black will be on here to dispute my comments.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#9 Aug 4, 2013
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a life or do you just spend all your time on Topix spewing garbage? Just wondering.
yes!
one mans garbage is another mans unspoken questions for society.
why haven't these questions been brought up in general conversations before. These questions never appear in news papers or on TV radio shows why not?

All we ever hear is the race pimps distorted view of race relations in America.
why don't every day blacks speak up talk about real life conditions in the hood?

I have a lot of question for the black community but never get to ask them or get answers to those questions.

there are lots of unanswered questions for law enforcement in Chicago about unsolved un investigated homicides involving black on black crime with fire arms. why does Chicago have the highest death rates among blacks of any major American city??

For the record I was born and raised in Chicago left to see the world in 68. when I return I do not recognize this city or the out of control black population with a complete disregard for life
of fellow blacks.
Pariah

Shirley, NY

#10 Aug 4, 2013
reality is a crutch wrote:
<quoted text>
yes!
one mans garbage is another mans unspoken questions for society.
why haven't these questions been brought up in general conversations before. These questions never appear in news papers or on TV radio shows why not?
All we ever hear is the race pimps distorted view of race relations in America.
why don't every day blacks speak up talk about real life conditions in the hood?
I have a lot of question for the black community but never get to ask them or get answers to those questions.
there are lots of unanswered questions for law enforcement in Chicago about unsolved un investigated homicides involving black on black crime with fire arms. why does Chicago have the highest death rates among blacks of any major American city??
For the record I was born and raised in Chicago left to see the world in 68. when I return I do not recognize this city or the out of control black population with a complete disregard for life
of fellow blacks.


I've thought these questions many times myself. I've come to the conclusion that blacks just don't care and they feel they deserve some sort of entitlement like we owe them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
MISSING: 14 y.o. from Detroit with depression 6 hr Master Bob 2
ACLU backs evangelists in Detroit-area Arab fes... 13 hr reality is a crutch 1
Parents of Texas College Student Who Went Missi... Sat Micheal Bargo 4
Report says murder rates falling in Detroit Sat L Morales 3
Detroit murder rate on downward trend Sat reality is a crutch 2
Now that Detroit museum has been saved, go see it Sat Tom Sawyer 2
River Rouge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

River Rouge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River Rouge

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:42 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:42PM
Carroll: Rodgers Should Be Near 100% for First Playoff Game
Yahoo! Sports 6:27 PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win
Bleacher Report 6:27 PM
Stafford, Lions' Struggles on Road Spell Disaster for Playoffs
Bleacher Report 6:56 PM
Lions Come Back To Earth in Disappointing Loss to Packers
NBC Sports 8:48 PM
Crisis averted: No AT&T Stadium scheduling conflict for CFP championship