McDonald's, franchisee to pay $700,000 in Muslim complaint

Jan 22, 2013 Full story: The Indianapolis Star 216

DEARBORN, Mich. -- McDonald's and one of its franchise owners agreed to pay $700,000 to members of the Muslim community to settle allegations a Detroit-area restaurant falsely advertised its food as being prepared according to Islamic dietary law.

Full Story

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#82 Jan 28, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
who killed the american president john kenndy?
its the zionist jewish gangs in usa,they dont want any leader goes against their evil aims and plans
You should offer your services to the CIA. They have tried for years to determine who killed President Kennedy, and here you, all the way from Egypt, have the answer!
Seriously, your wild, false accusations against the Jews is becoming tiresome. I remind you that it was a Muslim who murdered President Kennedyís brother, Robert Kennedy; so perhaps another Muslim murdered President Kennedy. You Muslims seem to have a world wide monopoly on murder so it could have happened.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#83 Jan 28, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam made me greater human, by my islamic teachings i avoid killing not only humans but animals and creatures
Islam teaches me by saving even one ant,ALLAH may save me on the judgement day
By feeding a hungry animal,i will be rewarded the best on judgement day
all you know about islam " its what they portray for you on media and tv"
they keep focusing on the extremists and show it as real image for islam, they misguide you and the rest
Itís a shame Islam didnít make Muhammad a better human.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#84 Jan 28, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
Last year, Israel received 3 billion. Muslim countries received 8 billion. Those countries being Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt, and Jordan. I'm with you, Lad. I see 8 billion we could free up for poor Americans.
Excellent post! I agree that the 8 billion could be better spent on our poor in America. Americans starve and suffer while our President and our politicians give our money to Muslim countries who use it to better their methods of killing us.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#85 Jan 28, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
who killed the american president john kenndy?
its the zionist jewish gangs in usa,they dont want any leader goes against their evil aims and plans
No it wasn't, you idiot. It was something no one expected or could have prepared for...one weird, crazy little man with a rifle and and a head full of delusions that got off a few lucky shots. End of story. There is no "zionist" conspiracy, there is no secret cabal. You are a joke and so is your filthy little country.
Proud To Be A Muslim

Bangalore, India

#86 Jan 29, 2013
Oh! Logan Why are you Shit-Scared and not revealing your location ROFL!!!

And it was your Muslim Masters who taught you how to live a civilized life in the first place, remember the dark ages (IN Europe) where the kings were DICKS...... that was the Golden Age of Islam in the middle east and Asia...Oh i know ur country never taught u that in class.... U are a American?? U r a Joke!! U might be from a generation of a White Englishman. who killed all those Red-Indians and snatched their land!! Now who is supposed to get out whose nation?? Hiroshima, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghansitan, Palestine etc etc etc etc...... these are the crimes of USA.... why are you so surprised when u are facing their revenge for murdering their people and raping their mothers and sisters in war-torn American controlled areas.... GO GET A LIFE!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#87 Jan 29, 2013
Proud To Be A Muslim wrote:
And it was your Muslim Masters who taught you how to live a civilized life in the first place, remember the dark ages (IN Europe) where the kings were DICKS...... that was the Golden Age of Islam in the middle east and Asia...Oh i know ur country never taught u that in class.... U are a American?? U r a Joke!! U might be from a generation of a White Englishman. who killed all those Red-Indians and snatched their land!! Now who is supposed to get out whose nation?? Hiroshima, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghansitan, Palestine etc etc etc etc...... these are the crimes of USA.... why are you so surprised when u are facing their revenge for murdering their people and raping their mothers and sisters in war-torn American controlled areas.... GO GET A LIFE!!!
You scrawny little sullah, muslims have added nothing to the world except chaos, strife, poverty and murder. Your "prophet" was a criminally insane serial rapist. The filthy muslims have declared war on decent and civilized humanity....Now, they are reaping the whirlwind.
Beware the drones.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#88 Jan 29, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent post! I agree that the 8 billion could be better spent on our poor in America. Americans starve and suffer while our President and our politicians give our money to Muslim countries who use it to better their methods of killing us.
Agree. Canada needs to do the same. In fact, all Western countries need to stop foreign aid to muslim countries who simply want to see us dead. I feel bad for the people in New Jersey who are still without heat and homes in need of repair. Same with Seniors who are living at the poverty level. Disgusting politicians!!

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#89 Jan 29, 2013
Still posting garbage, I see. I suggest you get your thrill for the day by flying a kite in a recently occupied cow pasture.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#90 Jan 29, 2013
Another thing: Why is my location of interest to you? Why would I want to give my location to a crazed idiot such as you, who haven't the intellectual ability to cross the road without first consulting the Koran for procedures on how to do it?

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#91 Jan 29, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Itís a shame Islam didnít make Muhammad a better human.
Muhammad was the best human being ever came to humanity

You just are full of ignorance

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#92 Jan 29, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>You should offer your services to the CIA. They have tried for years to determine who killed President Kennedy, and here you, all the way from Egypt, have the answer!
Seriously, your wild, false accusations against the Jews is becoming tiresome. I remind you that it was a Muslim who murdered President Kennedyís brother, Robert Kennedy; so perhaps another Muslim murdered President Kennedy. You Muslims seem to have a world wide monopoly on murder so it could have happened.
Behind every disaster in usa......The Jewish zionists

they know who killed him and its cia who did the 9/11 whole event

ahaha stupid americans like you still believe that backward guys of al qaeda in mountains can do such thing like that?

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#93 Jan 29, 2013
9/11 was all american inside job.....its the jewish zionists who prepared it with co-operation of cia and bush government

there are muslims who were killed as well, not all victims were christians or atheists

the only wonderful thing that: no such jewish person were in towers by this day

All jews were informed of 9/11 before it happens
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#94 Jan 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
9/11 was all american inside job.....its the jewish zionists who prepared it with co-operation of cia and bush government
there are muslims who were killed as well, not all victims were christians or atheists
No it wasn't. You filthy muslims are just unable to face the truth about your trash religion and your failed culture. It is the same reason that you wish to believe that Egypt wasn't utterly humiliated by Israel in 1973. Muslims are all impotent cowards.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#95 Jan 29, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, your wild, false accusations against the Jews is becoming tiresome.
According to talmud:

its ok for jews to commit evil and mischief on any land

According to talmud:

A jew may kill non-jew and no sin behind it....A jew may rob non-jew and no sin behind it

becareful, those zionist talmudic jews are most dangerous people on earth

Inshallah, their truth will appear more to the world

Hitler was not anti-semetic or hated jews for being jewish....Hitler hated them for their evilness
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

#96 Jan 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
there are muslims who were killed as well,
But they don't count.

A good muslim is a dead muslim.

Mohamed was a pedophile.

Bacon is yummy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#97 Jan 29, 2013
"CAIRO (AP)ó Egypt's army chief warned Tuesday that the state could collapse if the latest political crisis roiling the nation drags on...
The display of contempt for the president's decision was tantamount to an outright rebellion that many worried could spread to other parts of the country. Already, protesters across much of Egypt are battling police, cutting off roads and railway lines, and besieging government offices and police stations as part of a growing revolt against the rule of Islamist President Mohammed Morsi and his Muslim Brotherhood group.
At least 60 people have been killed since Friday.
"The continuation of the conflict between the different political forces and their differences over how the country should be run could lead to the collapse of the state and threaten future generations," said the army chief, Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi, who is both head of the military and defense minister.
The timing of el-Sissi's warning is particularly significant because it came as Morsi appears to have failed to stem the latest bout of political violence as the country sank deeper into chaos and lawlessness and opposition to Morsi grew."
LOL! Losers! You monkeys can't even govern yourselves. You will end up dragged away in chains and die in prison.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#98 Jan 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
There were plenty of Jewish people killed on 9/11. You treat anti-zionist propaganda as gospel. Good grief man, try thinking logically for a change.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#99 Jan 29, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad was the best human being ever came to humanity
You just are full of ignorance
You are truly pathetic, a typically brainwashed Muslim who willingly tosses aside his intelligence for a fake religion, allowing himself to be led by brainless religious leaders who are about as holy as the pigs they abhor.
If you could talk to Muhammad now, you would be shocked to learn of his current circumstances. I sincerely pity him, for I feel sure he has answered to God Almighty for his sins. Open your mind and eyes before itís too late.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#100 Jan 29, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
There were plenty of Jewish people killed on 9/11. You treat anti-zionist propaganda as gospel. Good grief man, try thinking logically for a change.
He has lost the ability to think logically. He reminds me of the Moonies, who walked around in stupors, their eyes glazed over as if they were zombies. Followers of Islam are to be pitied, for they are truly lost to reality.
Thinking

Saffron Walden, UK

#101 Jan 29, 2013
You're as messed up as the pope that thought Galileo was wrong...

No, the world does not rotate about islam.

I met an Egyptian tourist guide who thought that 9/11 happened in order to reduce tourist numbers in Egypt! This was a supposedly educated man. By Egyptian standards.

Fundamentalists get cause and effect in the wrong order all the time.
Egyptian_lad wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Report says murder rates falling in Detroit 43 min L Morales 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 49 min President Kim Jon... 19,569
Parents of Texas College Student Who Went Missi... 4 hr Ni Brian Adam 3
Detroit murder rate on downward trend 5 hr reality is a crutch 2
MISSING: 14 y.o. from Detroit with depression 5 hr reality is a crutch 1
Obama to campaign for Dems Nov. 1 in Detroit area 7 hr squeezers 3
Now that Detroit museum has been saved, go see it 10 hr Tom Sawyer 2
River Rouge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

River Rouge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River Rouge