McDonald's, franchisee to pay $700,00...

McDonald's, franchisee to pay $700,000 in Muslim complaint

There are 214 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jan 22, 2013, titled McDonald's, franchisee to pay $700,000 in Muslim complaint. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

DEARBORN, Mich. -- McDonald's and one of its franchise owners agreed to pay $700,000 to members of the Muslim community to settle allegations a Detroit-area restaurant falsely advertised its food as being prepared according to Islamic dietary law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#64 Jan 28, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
I will tell you this--I am a law abiding person who believes in the American way..I am distressed to see what this country has become! But--I will fight in the streets before I ever let any muzzies take over this country..I believe we will have a battle royal one day when all the muslims and illegals try to take over this country..I am peaceful person but I believe that obummer has sold us down the river..I want to know why this man has sent 4 fighter planes and a billion dollars in aid to Egypt when these people have come out and said they hate us..Can anyone explain this to me??
Patriotic terrorist girl: we don't hate you....we only hate the zionists who rule your country

You americans should wake up and know your real enemy.....its the zionism....not islam
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#65 Jan 28, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Ravenclaw, I have missed you! Your knowledge and courageous posts are badly needed everywhere, so please stick around.
EL is as you say. He needs help.
Don't think he can be helped. Intelligent, logical thought goes in one ear and out the other. Guess thats because there is nothing in the middle to block traffic.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#66 Jan 28, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Don't blame anyone but yourselves. muslims have been killing each other for 1400 years. I wish you'd stop killing each other, but you won't.
what about the killing between english and scottish,irish people?

can you give me some history lesson about how you people were murdering each others? LOL

Irish player refused to shake hand of the eliz queen:

http://m24digital.com/en/2012/08/03/the-irish...

LOOOOL u love each others, I seeeeeeeeee......wankers and black hearts
Thinking wrote:
I will never surrender to islam.
I know what Egypt's problem is.
It was full of wankers before January 2011.
It's still full of wankers today.
How will a change of government fix that?
<quoted text>
U must surrender to be great successful after ur death, Without islam,u will not go to heaven

Islam is the only way to heaven

Egypt is full of wankers yes i agree, i hope we get rid of them, i hope my country be better on future :)
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#67 Jan 28, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> Patriotic terrorist girl: we don't hate you....we only hate the zionists who rule your country
You americans should wake up and know your real enemy.....its the zionism....not islam
Why don't you work with the land you have? If the zionists turned Israel over to you tomorrow, it would look like a slum in three years or less.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#68 Jan 28, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't win that last war. The Israelis stomped Egypt. Your father put on a dress and lipstick and begged the IDF troopers for mercy.
I don't know if you noticed, but the US stock market is nearing an all-time high, the housing market is recovered and unemployment is at a 8-year low.
Meanwhile in Egypt.....
Your currency has collapsed
There is rioting in the streets
Your government has been hijacked by lunatics
Your future is an abyss
Americans are watching on TV and laughing at you monkeys.
then u woke up from the dream??? wasnt it nice?? lol

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#69 Jan 28, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I'm not leaving! They have tried and failed to run me out! LOL
Is it ok if I message you through the topix system?
friendship in hatred? thats really awesome

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#70 Jan 28, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>What’s written in the heavens is not from Allah or the vile Islamic religion, which is sending its followers to Hell. You are in the wrong religion. Why do you want Islam, the religion that enslaves, tortures, and kills on a daily basis, to take over the US or anywhere? Living as you do in Egypt, I should think the preliminary taste of Hell you are experiencing should be enough to make you pray for better. You may need the US as a place of refuge when it gets too hot for you in Egypt so you really ought to stop hoping for its downfall.
Alas, the problem is that Islam has blinded you so that your mind no longer functions like that of a normal person. You are so accustomed to violence and the wrong way of life that you can’t conceive of anything different. You need to read the Bible and get a better sense of direction. Those Zionists and Christians you have been taught to despise are on the right track, so it would behoove you to be open-minded and learn from them.
whats written in heaven is from ALLAH " your real god" which you deny him.....as you deny him, u will be denied in hellfire

I read your bible....your bible lack God's words.....your bible is full of tales which made from your early jewish people

When i read the bible:

its ok to kill the neighbours

its ok to take the wife of your neighbours

its ok to sleep with your daughters, Prophet lot did

its ok to marry your sister, sarah was sis of abraham

its ok to kill and wipe out humanity

do you want me to post some biblical verses?

The language of your bible = death and evil

You think we don't know anything about your bible? wake up logan.....You should start reading holy koran and compare it to your bible

When you read the koran, you will taste the words of God

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#71 Jan 28, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>.
Alas, the problem is that Islam has blinded you so that your mind no longer functions like that of a normal person. You are so accustomed to violence and the wrong way of life that you can’t conceive of anything different.
Islam made me greater human, by my islamic teachings i avoid killing not only humans but animals and creatures

Islam teaches me by saving even one ant,ALLAH may save me on the judgement day

By feeding a hungry animal,i will be rewarded the best on judgement day

all you know about islam " its what they portray for you on media and tv"

they keep focusing on the extremists and show it as real image for islam, they misguide you and the rest

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#72 Jan 28, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text> I don't believe a word of that. When is Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood going to repay the United States for the billions of dollars our stupid President gave to them so they could overthrow Mubarak and replace him with the murderous scumbag Morsi?
It happened and the robber brits didnt repay any pound

some egyptian lawyers served a case in international court against uk gov to pay the old debt back too

The american aid to egypt was Price of peace treaty with israel

If no peace treaty, israel would not live untill now, they tempted egypt by this aid to stop the fighting and saved israelis

instead of speaking about the american aid to egypt, go look to the billions that sent to israel yearly

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#73 Jan 28, 2013
instead of sending israel more than 8 billion $ a year, American gov should put this money for the poor american states and provide poor americans better life

but since the gang of zionists rule you, they dont actually care about americans.....zionists are greedy savages and real cancer in societies

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#74 Jan 28, 2013
who killed the american president john kenndy?

its the zionist jewish gangs in usa,they dont want any leader goes against their evil aims and plans

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#75 Jan 28, 2013
Egyptian Lad:
The following news item tells about your religion and the evil al-Qaida did to the Malian residents and their cities. This shows the normal behaviour of Muslims. They do nothing but destroy and kill. Is this not what is going on now in Egypt with the Muslim Brotherhood in charge? Do you approve of what Muslims did in Mali?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/ma...

“There was celebration among the thousands of Timbuktu residents who fled the city rather than live under strict and pitiless Islamic rule and the dire poverty that worsened after the tourist industry was destroyed.
The militants seized Timbuktu last April and began imposing a strict Islamic version of Shariah, or religious law, across northern Mali, carrying out amputations and public executions. Women could be whipped for going out in public without wearing veils, while men could be lashed for having cigarettes.”

During their rule in Timbuktu, the militants systematically destroyed cultural sites, including the ancient tombs of Sufi saints, which they denounced as contrary to Islam because they encouraged Muslims to venerate saints instead of God.
The mayor said the Islamists burned his office as well as the Ahmed Baba institute, a library rich in historical documents.
“It’s truly alarming that this has happened,” Mayor Ousmane Halle told The Associated Press by telephone from Bamako.“They torched all the important ancient manuscripts. The ancient books of geography and science. It is the history of Timbuktu, of its people.”

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#76 Jan 28, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>When will it no longer be? You are doing it at this very moment. Admit it--Muslims are lunatics who are not logical and therefore will never become civilized. You will continue murdering each other until you get to Hell. Only then will your crazed actions cease.
Murder in arab world now,its a battle between the rightous muslims and the evil savage muslims

After we finish the evil savage muslims which were put by the western powers, A new great dawn of islam will come

I tell u.....in the coming years" its the age of islam"

Islam will back stronger and stronger

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#77 Jan 28, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> Patriotic terrorist girl: we don't hate you....we only hate the zionists who rule your country
Islam is the enemy of all, even of itself. Israel is our friend, not Islam. Contrary to what you state, Islam does hate America because it is not a Muslim country. If you don't hate us, why did you attack us on 9-11? Why do Islamic terrorists continue to murder Americans and anyone not of the Muslim faith?

Hate is a devastating emotion, and it's the foundation on which Islam is based. Why do you approve of it?
Thinking

Ashford, UK

#78 Jan 28, 2013
You're talking about killings that happened long before I was born. There are a handful of incidents now.

Why are sunni and shiite blowing each other up now? 20, 30, 40, 50 at a time?

Why are Egyptian football grounds so full of soldiers?[actually having been there, I know the answer to this one]

But most importantly, why does your president look like an Ewok in a sh!t suit?
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
what about the killing between english and scottish,irish people?

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#79 Jan 28, 2013
Logan wrote:
Egyptian Lad:
The following news item tells about your religion and the evil al-Qaida did to the Malian residents and their cities. This shows the normal behaviour of Muslims. They do nothing but destroy and kill. Is this not what is going on now in Egypt with the Muslim Brotherhood in charge? Do you approve of what Muslims did in Mali?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/ma...
“There was celebration among the thousands of Timbuktu residents who fled the city rather than live under strict and pitiless Islamic rule and the dire poverty that worsened after the tourist industry was destroyed.
The militants seized Timbuktu last April and began imposing a strict Islamic version of Shariah, or religious law, across northern Mali, carrying out amputations and public executions. Women could be whipped for going out in public without wearing veils, while men could be lashed for having cigarettes.”
During their rule in Timbuktu, the militants systematically destroyed cultural sites, including the ancient tombs of Sufi saints, which they denounced as contrary to Islam because they encouraged Muslims to venerate saints instead of God.
The mayor said the Islamists burned his office as well as the Ahmed Baba institute, a library rich in historical documents.
“It’s truly alarming that this has happened,” Mayor Ousmane Halle told The Associated Press by telephone from Bamako.“They torched all the important ancient manuscripts. The ancient books of geography and science. It is the history of Timbuktu, of its people.”
I was reading about this destruction earlier today.
Islamists seem rather too keen to destroy anything ancient.

The pyramids are next.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#80 Jan 28, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
whats written in heaven is from ALLAH " your real god" which you deny him.....as you deny him, u will be denied in hellfire
I read your bible....your bible lack God's words.....your bible is full of tales which made from your early jewish people
When i read the bible:
its ok to kill the neighbours
its ok to take the wife of your neighbours
its ok to sleep with your daughters, Prophet lot did
its ok to marry your sister, sarah was sis of abraham
its ok to kill and wipe out humanity
do you want me to post some biblical verses?
The language of your bible = death and evil
You think we don't know anything about your bible? wake up logan.....You should start reading holy koran and compare it to your bible
When you read the koran, you will taste the words of God
Your lack of spiritual discernment kept you from understanding the Bible, if you did read it. You clearly understood nothing whatsoever of it, for you wouldn’t be so unknowledgeable of its contents had you been able to grasp the meaning of the passages you may have read.

Who are you to complain about some of the things in the Old Testament when you accept and obey the evil and filth in the Koran? You mention Abraham and Sarah as being related but see nothing wrong with Muhammad having sex with a nine year girl. At least Sarah was a woman. I understand it is still a custom in the Muslim world for men to bed children, so that makes you all sex offenders, a crime in the civilized world.

If God, the Creator of mankind, determined that certain offenders should be killed, that is his right. He saw nations were delving into evil, so he judged and punished them. Since you know he does that, perhaps that should cause you to fear the judgment that may come upon the Muslim world because of the evil it is doing. A QUESTION: WHY DO YOU SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THE FACT MUHAMMED ORDERED HIS ARMIES TO WIPE OUT ALL NATIONS THAT DIDN’T ACCEPT HIS TEACHINGS YET DARE TO JUDGE GOD FOR DESTROYING EVIL NATIONS?

No, it is not okay to sleep with your daughters. Lot was too drunk to realize what was happening since his daughters deliberately got him drunk. With how many daughters have Muslims slept since Muhammad gave his approval for all the immorality Muslims commit?
If you really read the Bible, you’d have read in the New Testament about the sacrifice of Christ on the cross to pay for the sins of even you depraved Muslims. You would have learned that he offers forgiveness, salvation, and eternal life to those willing to accept his free gift, even to Muslims willing to turn from their false religion to faith in the only God.

Did Muhammad offer that? No, what Muhammad gave to his followers was a guide to get to hell. He told you to kill all who didn’t accept his ignorant religion.

The Koran is no comparison to the Bible. There is nothing holy about it, for it is a vile book full of evil, which tells its followers to mutilate, torture, and kill all those not of the Muslim faith, describing in detail how to torture so as to cause more pain. It was written by someone associated with Muhammad, for he couldn’t possibly have written it since he was illiterate. It is a book I find incredibly disgusting.(Yes, I have read some of it)

“When you read the Koran, you will taste the words of God”—very wrong. Only the words of Satan are in the Koran. Muhammad did not get the Koran and the other so-called holy books from God. God is not the author of evil. It is a book straight from Hell and there is nothing good in it. Only a fool would believe the trash in it.
Bombardier

New Albany, IN

#81 Jan 28, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
instead of sending israel more than 8 billion $ a year, American gov should put this money for the poor american states and provide poor americans better life
but since the gang of zionists rule you, they dont actually care about americans.....zionists are greedy savages and real cancer in societies
Last year, Israel received 3 billion. Muslim countries received 8 billion. Those countries being Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt, and Jordan. I'm with you, Lad. I see 8 billion we could free up for poor Americans.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#82 Jan 28, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
who killed the american president john kenndy?
its the zionist jewish gangs in usa,they dont want any leader goes against their evil aims and plans
You should offer your services to the CIA. They have tried for years to determine who killed President Kennedy, and here you, all the way from Egypt, have the answer!
Seriously, your wild, false accusations against the Jews is becoming tiresome. I remind you that it was a Muslim who murdered President Kennedy’s brother, Robert Kennedy; so perhaps another Muslim murdered President Kennedy. You Muslims seem to have a world wide monopoly on murder so it could have happened.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#83 Jan 28, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam made me greater human, by my islamic teachings i avoid killing not only humans but animals and creatures
Islam teaches me by saving even one ant,ALLAH may save me on the judgement day
By feeding a hungry animal,i will be rewarded the best on judgement day
all you know about islam " its what they portray for you on media and tv"
they keep focusing on the extremists and show it as real image for islam, they misguide you and the rest
It’s a shame Islam didn’t make Muhammad a better human.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Metro Detroit doctor charged in pill scheme 18 hr MADD 1
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 19 hr ThomasA 104
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr Well Well 21,050
AK Steel/UAW contract 20 hr Bchristopher05 26
I like bbq pork Thu opie 1
mjc builders (Sep '06) Thu Cody J 5
News Metro Detroit man flying confederate flag Thu WATCHING LIVONIA 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages