McDonald's, franchisee to pay $700,000 in Muslim complaint

Jan 22, 2013 Full story: The Indianapolis Star 214

DEARBORN, Mich. -- McDonald's and one of its franchise owners agreed to pay $700,000 to members of the Muslim community to settle allegations a Detroit-area restaurant falsely advertised its food as being prepared according to Islamic dietary law.

Full Story

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#186 Feb 1, 2013
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharia will NEVER rule the West. Why must you muslims impose your way of life on us? I'm sure not every muslim wants sharia either. All you're doing is proving me right about your islam.
Thunder: On the future....the west will be majority Islamic,i hope you live that day to witness it

Sharia main principle is " Justice and Defending rights of humans both non-muslims and muslims,rights of animals too"

Sharia is not what taliban or saudi arabia or iran portray for people, all these countries and people are corrupted

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#187 Feb 1, 2013
Islam will replace the capitalism
Thinking

Saffron Walden, UK

#188 Feb 1, 2013
Bollocks. I'm going to the pub. Where there are no muslims!
Egyptian_lad wrote:
Islam will replace the capitalism

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#190 Feb 1, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Logan the hateful:
Muslims are killing...yes true as i said" there are good muslims and bad muslims"
If your west is blessed and angelic, why you have more crimes in your west more than islamic societies?
There are american cities,where you can not really walk alone at night, you will be robbed or either attacked untill you bleeding by knifes
There is no such day running in american states,except an american killed or injured.....Your society is very violent and full of criminal thugs
""Islam is the most bloody religion there has ever been."""
You are very right, it was muslims who invented the nuclear bombs and killed thousands of japanese people
It was muslims also who were reasonable for killing 20 million people by 2nd world war
You don't have to call islam bloody, while you xtians killed and destroyed humanity ( just have look at last century records Only)
You are correct in saying there are some good Muslims but the awful truth is that even these good Muslins can suddenly become bad ones if their imam or another Muslim tells them to kill the infidels. A prime example is the Ft. Hood psychiatrist, Maj. Nidal Hasan, who lived in peace with his co-workers and neighbors for years, then at the instruction of his religious leader, turned on his co-workers and murdered them. He is living proof that a good, respected Muslim can change in the twinkling of an eye.
Prove that the West has more crimes than Muslim countries with some documentation. You have a habit of making statements for which you never provide proof that they are fact. No matter how many crimes are committed in the Western world, none are as barbaric as those committed in Muslim countries.
Of course, there are large cities in America where crime is a problem but as I said, there are few atrocities such as those that take place in Islam land. You people make Jack the Ripper look like a kindergartener. Few criminals can equal the crimes against humanity that your people have and are committing. Furthermore, no place in the western world forces six year olds into marriage or sells them into sex slavery, as they do in the Muslim world. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22696...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21245099

Your mentioning the nuclear bombs (actually, it was the atomic bomb that was used on Japan) does not excuse the uncivilized acts of Muhammadís crazed followers. The centuries of Muslim mass murders and atrocities that surpassed even what Nero did have no parallel.

If it were possible to do an actual body count of the killings of the people killed by Muslims, I daresay the number would be unsurpassed by any nation.

Christian have killed and destroyed no one. You havenít the vaguest idea of what a Christian is and make the mistake of many who canít differentiate between a real Christian and a fraud. A real Christian obeys Jesus Christ, who taught us not to harm others. Unlike your false prophet Muhammad, Jesus did not teach us to hate and kill. Instead, he taught love.

Why donít you give us the body count for the murders committed by Muslims in just the last 100 years? Bet you wonít because you canít admit to the truth about Islam.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#191 Feb 1, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Thunder: On the future....the west will be majority Islamic,i hope you live that day to witness it
Sharia main principle is " Justice and Defending rights of humans both non-muslims and muslims,rights of animals too"
Sharia is not what taliban or saudi arabia or iran portray for people, all these countries and people are corrupted
You state "Sharia main principle is " Justice and Defending rights of humans both non-muslims and muslims,rights of animals too", but that is untrue. Sharia laws cares nothing about either humans or animals. Under Islam, only men are considered human. Women and children are simply objects to be used in any manner the almightly male wishes to use them, then he discards them like pieces of trash. Sharia law orders the killing of both Muslims and non-Muslims whenever any crackpot Muslim decides that someone has insulted, violated, or done anything against the laws of Islam. Sharia law promotes the honor killings of family members anytime the barbaric males in the family decide one of the females has committed a sin. For example, in Texas only a few years back, this sicko father murdered his two teenager daughters because they became too Americanized so he felt that justified his shooting both of them. He had no compassion or feelings about taking the lives of his own daughters. As you know, this is common with Muslim families. There seems to be absolutely no love or kindness in their hearts as there is in other cultures. Now in view of that, why do you care for that cruel, heartless religion that does nothing good for you or for anyone else in the world? Why do you make yourself look like a simpleton, promoting a religion that has brought so much misery to its followers? Read the New Testament and learn about Jesus Christ and love for mankind.
Moe Pork Angry

Anonymous Proxy

#192 Feb 1, 2013
So McDonalds is funding muslim terrorists now?

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#193 Feb 1, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
More Muslim "love" from around the world:
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/roth/1301...
That is one of the most gruesome sights I've ever beheld. The picture should be shown to every western nation to open its eyes to what it is letting into its nation. Muslims are surely the most barbaric people ever to exist.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#194 Feb 1, 2013
Moe Pork Angry wrote:
So McDonalds is funding muslim terrorists now?
The court that ordered McDonalds to pay is the one supporting terrorism.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#195 Feb 1, 2013
Egyptian Lad, The following videos are of former Muslims who converted to Christianity. The first one of the son of the Hamas leader. You should find them very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#197 Feb 2, 2013
Logan wrote:
Egyptian Lad, The following videos are of former Muslims who converted to Christianity. The first one of the son of the Hamas leader. You should find them very interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zHF-aqszO7YXX
Logan: they left islam for sake of money and wealth,jobs...etc

No one actually converts to christianity by his/her own, its due to the temptation that your christian missionaries offer them

thats why millions easily leave christianity and join islam because they originally not believer in christianity

Once churches stop funding and helping ppl, they no longer follow it

Your christian faith is truely weak and cant even attract someone looking for the truth

Go to youtube and watch videos of " hollywood stars convert to islam" Why many americans singers,actors and actresses join islam?

We don't pay money for people to convert to islam unlike your missionaries who spend billions $ yearly to convert people

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#198 Feb 2, 2013
Logan wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zHF-aqszO7YXX
Yusuf estes " ex-american christian pastor"

The moment i knew that Islam is the right path

why i left christianity and joined islam

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#199 Feb 2, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian have killed and destroyed no one. You havenít the vaguest idea of what a Christian is and make the mistake of many who canít differentiate between a real Christian and a fraud. A real Christian obeys Jesus Christ, who taught us not to harm others. Unlike your false prophet Muhammad, Jesus did not teach us to hate and kill. Instead, he taught love.
Why donít you give us the body count for the murders committed by Muslims in just the last 100 years? Bet you wonít because you canít admit to the truth about Islam.
Christians have killed and destroyed no one....YOu are so right!!!!!!!!!!

Thats why You white european christians committed lot of genocides against the native americans

thats why your crusader armies used to invade middle east and murder thousands in Name of jesus

LOL@logan....if you are so ignorant,enlighten yourself and have look at your christian history

You christians too used to be racist and biased against black people and non-whites

A black people or non-white people were banned to enter white churches and even later when some churches accepted them " They were not allowed to be on first seats"

Racism was truely part of the christian faith

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#200 Feb 2, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Logan: they left islam for sake of money and wealth,jobs...etc
No one actually converts to christianity by his/her own, its due to the temptation that your christian missionaries offer them
thats why millions easily leave christianity and join islam because they originally not believer in christianity
Once churches stop funding and helping ppl, they no longer follow it
Your christian faith is truely weak and cant even attract someone looking for the truth
Go to youtube and watch videos of " hollywood stars convert to islam" Why many americans singers,actors and actresses join islam?
We don't pay money for people to convert to islam unlike your missionaries who spend billions $ yearly to convert people
That is hogwash, as is the rest of your argument. People convert to Christianity because they learn that Jesus really is the Son of God and can give them eternal life, as opposed to the eternal Hell Islam gives them. Those who leave Christianity were never a real part of it, for a real Christian would never forsake the only God for the false one of Islam. Your god offers torment forever in Hell, whereas Jesus Christ offers peace and security in Heaven; so why would a Christian be so stupid as to convert to the religion from Hell? Christ offers love and forgiveness whereas Allah offers the destruction of your soul to Hell. You can forget about the virgins promised by your false god, for you will neither need nor want them in Hell. Only a fool would choose death over life, yet thatís what you Muslims do. Open your eyes and see. Why should you be so willing to go to Hell for a god that does nothing good for you? If you could see Muhammad in Hell, youíd realize he deceived you.
My Christian faith is never weak but yours is. Your religion was created by Satan himself and it takes you only to destruction. The reason the followers of Islam are so monstrous is that they are following the path of their master, Satan.
Our missionaries do not buy converts for Christianity. They donít need to. Christ already paid the price for our souls so the job of missionaries is simply to relay that information to those wise enough to accept it, as did the son of the Hamas leader. He was wise, unlike you, and has an eternal destination in Heaven.

I couldnít care less about the Hollywood stars converting to this religion and that one, for most of them, like many today, are too morally depraved and too ignorant to choose the right religion. I pity them for their poor decisions.

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#201 Feb 2, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> Christians have killed and destroyed no one....YOu are so right!!!!!!!!!!
White European Christians did not commit genocide of the Native Americans. If you had the sense to read history before ranting about it, you would learn that the early Americans tried to co-exist peacefully with the Indians but most Indians were treacherous and slaughtered the settlers or captured and enslaved them. Many atrocities were commited by the Indians on the settlers, and there were some atrocities done by the pioneers, as well, but never on the scale of the Indians.(Now before you accuse me of being a prejudiced white person, you should know that I am half American Indian and half white.)
The crusades were conducted as a response to the atrocities of the Muslims, who were murdering Christians and Jews. Read some real history, ignorant one, and learn the truth about the vicious Muslims, who offered and still offer nothing but death to all who encounter them and their crazy religion. They caused the Crusades and got what they deserved.
I donít need anymore enlightenment about Christian history or any other history, for I majored in history. I learned the horrors of Muhammadís religion long ago, even though most history books rarely include the details of the atrocities committed by the Muslims.
We Christians have never been racist. We treat all people equally. Again, your ignorance is showing. You erroneously classify all whites as Christians. By that criteria, I should classify all Arabs as murderous Muslims .
ďA black people or non-white people were banned to enter white churches and even later when some churches accepted them " They were not allowed to be on first seats"óWhat others did in the misuse of Christianity is inexcusable but look at it this way: none of those forbidden entry to those so-called churches were beheaded in the name of Allah, were they? None of them were jailed for 15 years with seven little children for fake IDs, were they? None of them had needles shoved under their fingernails, as they have had in Muslims prisons, did they?
You havenít the knowledge or spiritual discernment to judge Christianity and your lack of knowledge of American history is blatantly obvious; so why donít you acquire some information about a subject before imagining you are capable of discussing it intelligently? You should confine your comments to what you know instead of showing your ignorance by ranting and raving about things of which you know so little
Definition of a Christian: http://www.riverpower.org/answers/real_christ...
A Christian is someone who has decided to entrust his or her life to Jesus Christ. A Christian trusts Christ for forgiveness of sin, a right standing before God, and guidance in life.
Christian's are sometimes referred to as "born again" because Jesus said that one must be born of the water (the physical birth) and the Spirit:
John 3:3-7 Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God." 4 Nicodemus said to Him, "How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born, can he?" 5 Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 "Do not be amazed that I said to you,'You must be born again.'
In sum, Christ makes a Christian a Christian. Going to church does not make a person a Christian. A special ceremony can't do it. And nobody can be a Christian by trying to be a good person. Only Jesus Christ can make a person a Christian:
John 1:12,13 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name, 13 who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.Ē
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

#202 Feb 2, 2013
AMEN LOGAN!!History is there for people to refer to,be educated by,use as an example and just for clarity when others are lying or inventing things!! Christians can prove that we are what we say we are because we have physical proof..Muzzies can also prove that their leader was a pervert and criminal and they think that this man could possibly be a prophet with GOD'S blessing?? It always amazes me how stupid people can be.. GOD also tells us to hate what he hates,which is false religion,not the individual/person..The sad thing is that most people judege others by their standards and not GOD'S.. Also,the sad truth is by the World Organization of Churches that 40,000 people die every day/week(I forget and that was about 10 years ago) without hearing the Gospel of Jesus Christ..So sad..I have brushed the dirt off my feet with Egypt boy and am moving on. By the way,I am also part American Indian and English/Welsh..
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

#203 Feb 2, 2013
I have enjoyed all the comments on here that do not support muzzies..All of you make sense and know your history/violence of them,also!!GOD is in control and he will deal with false religions and their followers..

“God Bless America ”

Location hidden

#204 Feb 2, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
I have enjoyed all the comments on here that do not support muzzies..All of you make sense and know your history/violence of them,also!!GOD is in control and he will deal with false religions and their followers..
I am sorry to see you go. I need all the suport I can get! EL is to be pitied even though his selective blindness is annoying, for his destiny is not one he will welcome.
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

#205 Feb 2, 2013
Oh,I am not leaving this thread,but,I refuse to address the boy.I believe he has been others on this forum,which is his right..He sounds too much like a few others on here that liked to get people worked up.All the false religions/people who believe them are to be pitied because they are all lost!! Jesus said--my sheep know my voice and we know that there were ones that saw Jesus in the flesh and saw miracles and they still rejected the gospel for other things.Can you imagine seeing Jesus while he was on this earth????
The Agitator

Dearborn Heights, MI

#207 Feb 3, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to disappoint you, but thereís no hatred consuming me. I personally feel you arenít worth hating but are only to be pitied and distrusted. I am a realist who recognizes the dangers of the Islamic religion, whose followers are all afflicted with mental impairment and a lack of human compasion. I recognize the fact all Muslimsóbecause of the evil taught them in the Koranóare potential killers and dangerous to have around normal people, for they donít think with normal brains and are in a permanent state of ignorance due to still living in the dark ages.
Put the money to good use by seeing a non-Muslim psychiatrist (Stay away from the Ft. Hood one), for you are in dire need of treatment.
. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH we have heard it all before. Read your own post and tell me no hatred consumes you.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#208 Feb 3, 2013
The Agitator wrote:
<quoted text>. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH we have heard it all before. Read your own post and tell me no hatred consumes you.
Dearborn Heights? You are a Downriver slum-dog. I hope the FBI has your phones bugged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topless women weekend 3 hr opie walters 2
I miss motown 3 hr opie walters 3
Shots fired at U.S. Embassy vehicle in Yemen 8 hr reality is a crutch 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Observer 19,589
The Mayor of Detroit is Wrong, Here is a Better... (Feb '10) 22 hr Steve 375
Palestinian supporters in Detroit urge end to U... 23 hr Grau 17
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? Sat Tony 87
River Rouge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST