Video captures woman's attack at Detr...

Video captures woman's attack at Detroit grocery store

There are 2 comments on the ClickOnDetroit story from Aug 25, 2013, titled Video captures woman's attack at Detroit grocery store. In it, ClickOnDetroit reports that:

HONORING HIS MESSAGE, PEOPLE GATHER TO KEEP MARTIN LUTHER KING MESSAGE ALIVE. DO YOU RECOGNIZE THIS MAN? HE ATTACKED TWO WOMEN IN THIS GROCERY STORE PARKING LOT.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Aug 25, 2013
gee I heard the speech don't remember him saying anything about attacking women of color, arson, wanting little black kids killed by drug gangs
wide spread looting robberies.

guess we have very different definitions of justice
bensleys reality

Barrington, NH

#2 Aug 26, 2013
He had a dream that all those little black children could have access to illegal fire arms then run around the hood shooting killing an wounding other little black kids with impunity.

be judged not by the color of their skin but by the depraved indifferance to the value of human life they show.

Hey if blacks don't respect blacks how can anyone else respect blacks?

justice is not served when black kill blacks an the crimes go unpunished .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr coon dogs 20,695
What Have We Done To Ourselves ? 12 hr Short Stick 2
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) Thu Population control 194
News Suspected drunk driver rear-ends school bus Dec 1 Ray 1
News Missing Detroit man has Alzheimer's, dementia Dec 1 former democrat 1
Taylor Music Thread Nov 30 Musikologist 1
The most awesome Detroit Techno Party of the ye... Nov 30 newswatchnow 2

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages