Metro Detroit's Biggest & Best Used B...

Metro Detroit's Biggest & Best Used Book Sale, Bookstock, Returns

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Mar 29, 2013, titled Metro Detroit's Biggest & Best Used Book Sale, Bookstock, Returns. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Metro Detroit's largest used book and media sale, where all proceeds benefit literacy and education projects in metropolitan Detroit, will be held April 21-28 at Livonia's Laurel Park Place.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Mar 29, 2013
ya need to have books in ebonics or picture books for the readers from da hood to show up,(if there still are any who can read ??)

coloring books won't attract them cause they don't got no crayons to color da picture with then the single black welfare moms will complain they don't have all the advantages of the people who work for a living..........

even though their black pimps are raking in lots of money selling drugs and their services with no taxes taken out
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Mar 29, 2013
There was a black guy on the register at Dollar Tree. He said he had to get to the library, said he spends lots of time there. I was very impressed. Then he told me about the cool videogames he plays there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Maria salzora 21,289
heroin / crack house! (Sep '12) 22 hr Meme 10
Over 30 shots fired on metro Detroit highways. 23 hr Detroiter 1
River Rouge Musicians (Feb '10) Oct 18 Bassman Walks 2
Review: Alexis Realty Solutions LLC (Jul '09) Oct 18 Guess 21
Eminem: Ignorant tool of the system Oct 18 Rock 2
Tony Nova back for a night of All things House ... Oct 16 newswatchnow 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages