|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

this pawn shop is owned by completely trashy people
they have no respect for people, and the items they bring in the store, every one should not go to this place, and the people that went should get some kind of cleaner, and clean themselves, and there items from the germs, and diseases from this store
ashley is a ugly, bitch, only stupid trashy people would like that slut, she has no care for human life, any one can see that just watching the show,
seth thinks he can be rude to customers just because there are security guards in the store,
these trashy people are supposed to be the next generation taking over the store, people should ban together real quick, and put those trashy people out of business, white, pale skin is the best color skin, I am so happy they did not get the school buses they wanted so bad

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

maybe widdle tammy should stay away from electronics until she passes 4th grade.
Government Foe

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Perhaps Tammy was the one trying to sell her underwear and was turned away.
Isnothere

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

I can tell what is on tv is fake
Lamont

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

tammy wrote:
this pawn shop is owned by completely trashy people
they have no respect for people, and the items they bring in the store, every one should not go to this place, and the people that went should get some kind of cleaner, and clean themselves, and there items from the germs, and diseases from this store
ashley is a ugly, bitch, only stupid trashy people would like that slut, she has no care for human life, any one can see that just watching the show,
seth thinks he can be rude to customers just because there are security guards in the store,
these trashy people are supposed to be the next generation taking over the store, people should ban together real quick, and put those trashy people out of business, white, pale skin is the best color skin, I am so happy they did not get the school buses they wanted so bad
What up? Weren't they able give you any cash for your butt injections? Turn the other cheek.
Isnothere

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

What a waste of cable

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 min truth told 18,750
Dearborn, Michigan ,the most racist city in the... (Jul '09) 31 min Lashaunda Brown 44
World War II vets from secret operation reunite... 1 hr Kevin 1
8 People Cited For Trespassing at Former Northv... (Oct '12) 4 hr Bo Diddley 16
Six arrested in shooting incident in Harper Woods 9 hr reality is a crutch 1
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) 12 hr Ray Lopez 4,691
Frustrations rise over festering flood debris o... 14 hr reality is a crutch 1

Search the River Rouge Forum:
•••
•••
•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000