Review: American Jewelry & Loan

Review: American Jewelry & Loan

Posted in the River Rouge Forum

tammy

Aiken, SC

#1 May 5, 2011
this pawn shop is owned by completely trashy people
they have no respect for people, and the items they bring in the store, every one should not go to this place, and the people that went should get some kind of cleaner, and clean themselves, and there items from the germs, and diseases from this store
ashley is a ugly, bitch, only stupid trashy people would like that slut, she has no care for human life, any one can see that just watching the show,
seth thinks he can be rude to customers just because there are security guards in the store,
these trashy people are supposed to be the next generation taking over the store, people should ban together real quick, and put those trashy people out of business, white, pale skin is the best color skin, I am so happy they did not get the school buses they wanted so bad

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 May 5, 2011
maybe widdle tammy should stay away from electronics until she passes 4th grade.
Government Foe

Royal Oak, MI

#3 May 5, 2011
Perhaps Tammy was the one trying to sell her underwear and was turned away.
Isnothere

United States

#4 Mar 24, 2013
I can tell what is on tv is fake
Lamont

Chelmsford, MA

#5 Mar 24, 2013
tammy wrote:
this pawn shop is owned by completely trashy people
they have no respect for people, and the items they bring in the store, every one should not go to this place, and the people that went should get some kind of cleaner, and clean themselves, and there items from the germs, and diseases from this store
ashley is a ugly, bitch, only stupid trashy people would like that slut, she has no care for human life, any one can see that just watching the show,
seth thinks he can be rude to customers just because there are security guards in the store,
these trashy people are supposed to be the next generation taking over the store, people should ban together real quick, and put those trashy people out of business, white, pale skin is the best color skin, I am so happy they did not get the school buses they wanted so bad
What up? Weren't they able give you any cash for your butt injections? Turn the other cheek.
Isnothere

United States

#6 Mar 26, 2013
What a waste of cable

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump trivializes NSA pick from his Golden Mans... 3 hr Tyler 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Alihra 20,849
News Protesters march statewide for and against fede... 9 hr Faith 5
News BLAC Magazine lists best ways to celebrate Blac... 20 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 3
News 'We're here to make America great again,' says ... Sun WATCHING LIVONIA 3
Rexella Van Impe's 15 facelifts a SIN (Jul '13) Sun johnliberty 126
News Sharia scare threatens religious freedom (Nov '10) Feb 18 RushFan666 14

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages