Could Wayne County be headed to state...

Could Wayne County be headed to state intervention?

There are 2 comments on the The Detroit News story from Nov 22, 2013, titled Could Wayne County be headed to state intervention?. In it, The Detroit News reports that:

Wayne County is a financial mess. Its budget deficit is huge, projected just two months into the current fiscal year to exceed an estimated $220 million.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Detroit News.

kevin

Toledo, OH

#1 Nov 22, 2013
Yes apparently so.with the top stooge running county,next time be careful who we allow in this powerful position.
kevin

Toledo, OH

#2 Nov 22, 2013
Every state has had declining property values.this isn't something unique. Mayor wild of westland has managed to balance with less. If all of these ridiculous salaries pensions, bonuses etc. Were the same as similar places in rust belt, there would be rainyday funds.if property taxes increase, they waste it anyways, no matter what. This is why there needs to be people along with leaders who really work to give taxpayers value.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big House Music EDM party in Detroit this Friday 4 hr newswatchnow 1
News Texas A&M professor thinks Detroit should just ... 13 hr Me of course 2
Anyone know of any really cheap motels in detro... (Jul '11) 16 hr Me of course 14
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun OMTE 20,386
News Everyone in Detroit Should Have Access To Clean... (Oct '14) Sat Governor Leadwater 3
News Detroit Riot of 1967: Wayne State shares never ... Sat bozo 1
I like to masturbate to a picture of Hitler? Fri ANON 2

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages