Prosecutor: Ferguson acted 'above the...

Prosecutor: Ferguson acted 'above the law'

There are 3 comments on the Detroit News story from Feb 11, 2014, titled Prosecutor: Ferguson acted 'above the law'. In it, Detroit News reports that:

Bobby Ferguson thought 'he was above the law' in owning guns although he was a convicted felon, an assistant U.S. attorney said Tuesday in opening statements Tuesday for the former Detroit contractor's federal trial on three remaining felony weapons charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

julia

Wilmington, DE

#1 Feb 11, 2014
Is there a way to look dapper in prison garb?
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#2 Feb 13, 2014
yea that absolute power corrupts absolutely as those n word city hall morons found out .

them greedy democrats working with those greedy unions with all that graft corruption just ran the city into da ground.

sure glad the law caught up with these morons.
J Lenon

Wilmington, DE

#3 Feb 13, 2014
Imagine Ferguson and Kwame bumping into each other in the shower with their sun glasses on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 min Rev Billyust 21,060
We need high speed trains! 1 hr Thomas A 17
News Muslim man sues Little Caesars over pizza label... 4 hr As I see it 1
News Detroit teen charged in Livonia home invasion Fri Hunter 5
Review: Alexis Realty Solutions LLC (Jul '09) Fri Mica122 13
AK Steel/UAW contract Thu Iron Man 23
News CNN show tells stories of Arab, Muslim American... Wed Mishianna 12

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages