Life is good in 2013 except for one t...

Life is good in 2013 except for one thing ?

Posted in the River Rouge Forum

Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#1 Jul 9, 2013
What's up with the weather, quakes, and global volcano eruptions happening with such inrtencity ?
Could it be true Nibiru is passing by in August thus is to blame for earths chaos now and why are so many convinced it's better to bug out then go off the grid ?
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Jul 9, 2013
I looked out the window earlier and there were waves going down the street. When I go out now I tend to bring rain gear and a plastic bag for valuables like cell phone, camera, and wallet. I had the whole bank of computers running when the lights started to flash. A power outage could have been serious as only one has backup power. If this continues we will have to adapt in different ways.

Pray for rain when the Zimmerman verdict comes in.
Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#3 Jul 10, 2013
Lithium is being released by NASA rockets and jet chemtrails to sedate the population from hysterical panic;lol~
Professor

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Jul 10, 2013
Cats are composed of iron, lithium and neon.
FeLiNe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Mexico 21,186
News A concise history of Detroit public transit 12 hr Team Kelly 1
News Group erects tent city for Detroit homeless Thu WATCHING LIVONIA 2
end child slave labor Thu WATCHING LIVONIA 4
Review: Alexis Realty Solutions LLC (Jul '09) Thu Jrm 20
Hello Thu Team Kelly 2
New Republican Graham-Cassidy TrumpCare Worse Thu WATCHING LIVONIA 3

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages