Protestors Rally Over EFM In Detroit

Protestors Rally Over EFM In Detroit

There are 7 comments on the CBS Local story from Mar 7, 2013, titled Protestors Rally Over EFM In Detroit. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A day after Mayor Dave Bing says an Emergency Financial Manager in Detroit is inevitable, protesters took to the streets to call on the Justice Department to intervene.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Skeeter

Romulus, MI

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Riff-Raffs
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#2 Mar 11, 2013
They all go to The Shrine of Black Madonna. They are friends and affiliates of JoAnne Watson, Kwame Kenyetta and the Kilpatricks.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#3 Mar 11, 2013
Many of the suburbanites who work in Detroit use the expressways to commute to work. Any other route would be totally unsafe. Now that protesters are taking to slowing traffic, the next step is for local entrepreneurs to go down on the expressway and have their way with the slowed/stopped vehicles. It has not happened yet, but this is a valid fear of that type of escalation. Things would get ugly.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Let the protesters continue being the fools in which they are. Everyone knows that getting traffic tickets are not only expensive but points will accumulate on ones license.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#5 Mar 13, 2013
Whenever they holler that "racism" schitt; just remember that they are self-serving militants. As much as their klan has ripped off the city one can actually say that they are committing "Black on Black Crime".
<"Racism" indeed>
Pete

Livonia, MI

#6 Mar 13, 2013
Yep I Said It wrote:
Let the protesters continue being the fools in which they are. Everyone knows that getting traffic tickets are not only expensive but points will accumulate on ones license.
Just to point out that the tickets written are "blockading and impeding" which don't even carry points on the driving record, but they can cost $125 if the ticket is paid.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#7 Mar 13, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to point out that the tickets written are "blockading and impeding" which don't even carry points on the driving record, but they can cost $125 if the ticket is paid.
Interesting! Most likely the donkeys <jackasses> find a corrupt judge that will wave the fine, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two kids found wandering on Detroit's west side Sat former democrat 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Well Well 20,775
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) Sat Tony 215
News Reward offered after dog found with missing nos... Sat pet parent 2
Gay teens Michigan (Jul '16) Fri Hybrid king 13
Highwaymen Motorcycle club (Mar '11) Jan 20 Larry Smith 61
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Jan 19 RFLivonia 17

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages