Detroit homeowner uses dummies to det...

Detroit homeowner uses dummies to deter crime

There are 2 comments on the ClickOnDetroit story from Nov 20, 2013, titled Detroit homeowner uses dummies to deter crime. In it, ClickOnDetroit reports that:

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION SECURITY. ONES YOU GET PAST THEM YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT'S IN THE HOUSE AND THAT'S ME.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 20, 2013
Here's a better idea. Make it so people can police themselves by whatever means necessary. Permit, capture, torture, killing etc. Use the police for clean up only. A person dials 911 need a clean up crew sent to my home. Police come and dispose of the body, etc.
Einstein

Farmington, MI

#2 Nov 20, 2013
snapcracklepop wrote:
Here's a better idea. Make it so people can police themselves by whatever means necessary. Permit, capture, torture, killing etc. Use the police for clean up only. A person dials 911 need a clean up crew sent to my home. Police come and dispose of the body, etc.
This is a great idea, although fanciful. I would offer that it could be done by means of deputizing most of the citizens with legal weapons.
"Deputy snapcrack calling for a pick-up on John R."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary clinton IRS investigation 3 hr Norman VN 1
News Google wants to turn Detroit into a 'smart city' 6 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 2
detroits wdet 101.9 political reporter stephen ... 17 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr stupid republicans 20,391
News Texas A&M professor thinks Detroit should just ... Tue badam 3
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) Tue KeNe 4,712
News DNC apologies to Sanders for leaked emails; his... Mon Friend of Dog 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages