Activists rally in Detroit for immigr...

Activists rally in Detroit for immigration reform

There are 1155 comments on the Detroit News story from Apr 10, 2013, titled Activists rally in Detroit for immigration reform. In it, Detroit News reports that:

A few dozen members of a coalition of labor activists held a brief rally outside a Homeland Security office Wednesday in support of sweeping immigration reform being considered in Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

Sinajuavi

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#878 Apr 25, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Are you for real? You can't compare a Black American to an illegal alien. Black Americans are entitled to all rights afforded to every American citizen. Illegal aliens, whether they are Black or anything else, are entitled to deportation. They are stealing jobs, depressing wages and overwhelming our infrastructure. They are destroying our culture and way of life. They add nothing to our economy except slave labor. They hurt our Blacks and unskilled at a disproportionately high rate. We don't need ANY illegal aliens.
I compare a human to a human. As a gringo racist, apparently you're not capable of that.

Destroying our culture and way of life? That's some serious racism, boy. In person I would not be able to tolerate that sort of talk, and you would pay the price, racist rutting pig.

Easy solution: legalize them. Make them citizens. Then they can't be exploited as illegals. But of course in reality it's not “illegals” that bother you, it's Mexicans.

You racist turd,.

Sinajuavi

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#879 Apr 25, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they got conquered because they were "superior to that of Europe". What an idiot! That is almost as stupid as saying that Hitler was conquered because he was FAR SUPERIOR to the allied forces. Where in the hell do you people come from for crying out loud?
So whoever wins a war is superior? I guess the Mongols were superior to the chinese, eh? If the Nazis had won, would you be saying this?

You fascist jackass. Might doesn't make right. Mexican civilization was superior to european if we look at city planning, science, medicine, etc.

Think about what europe was like in 1519, you idiot. LOL!!!

Now go take a dump and throw it into the street.

And I guarantee, I know with certainty, given the ignorance of your comment, that you are far less educated than me, of lower intelligence from birth, and also... alas... you're a colossal ass.

Sinajuavi

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#880 Apr 25, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
what a ridiculous statement to make. If you don't like it here, move. Idiota.
You fascist traitor. If I don't like it, I will agitate to make it better. That's how things work in an alleged democracy, boy.

You don't tell me what to do, furthermore.

You obviously have no clue about the Constitution, freedom, or any of that stuff which you probably think is “gay”.

You're a stinking traitor, boy. Were you raised by similar traitors? I'll bet you were.

Sinajuavi

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#881 Apr 25, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love those that are so smart they have to tell the rest of us just how smart they are. Your so smart!
You're jealous. You slept in class, couldn't find Constantinople on a map, know nothing of Mexican history and little about USA history.

Just another dumbed-down TV-soaked Yank with a fat ass.

Shut up.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#882 Apr 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're extremely ignorant, boy.
Africa was unconquered? LOL... look at a map of Africa from before the 60's. Except for Ethiopia and Liberia and excluding the northern coast, EVERY country was run by a European power. Africa was drained of resources.
Look up what Leopold did in the Congo, boy.
USA is rich from stealing all that land. The Native people were not living in poverty. Are you aware of places like Cahokia, Illinois? Chaco Canyon?
You know NOTHING about Native Americans, Mexico, or Africa, so your best tactic would be to shut your racist mouth, boy.
THEIR labor is subsidizing YOUR fat greasy lazy parasitic gringo lifestyle... you owe them reparations.
And you WILL pay.
The Dutch created developed community's in South Africa but the numerous and enlarged continental locations were not viable. To you're insults: Being a know it all and trying to justify illegal immigration, which is the topic of this forum, isn't making your cause. I can spin information as well as you do, but you ADHD is showing now. The topic is illegal immigration remember, not History, Geography, Cultural PSYCHOLOGY... PLEASE try to remember other people in this FREE country have the right to their opinion as well. It's a well know fact that the Mayan died out as a result of polluting their underground waterways with dead bodies. As usual, proving the intellectual development of Europeans over other cultures has turned you into a racist. All you need to do is look at the proof. It's very obvious which cultures/communities have advanced. And now that we have developed and evolved you want to denigrate the cultures that have advanced? Why do you think every Nationality in the World wants to live in Europe and The U.S.? BTW, my white Brother is a missionary in Africa and I do know more than you do about this Country's History.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#883 Apr 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're jealous. You slept in class, couldn't find Constantinople on a map, know nothing of Mexican history and little about USA history.
Just another dumbed-down TV-soaked Yank with a fat ass.
Shut up.
An interesting take on the debate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Obskeptic

Rochester, MI

#884 Apr 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're jealous. You slept in class, couldn't find Constantinople on a map, know nothing of Mexican history and little about USA history.
Just another dumbed-down TV-soaked Yank with a fat ass.
Shut up.
Silly, angry boy. Your arrogance and condescending attitude betray the low self esteem you suffer. I do appreciate your love of history, but you have obviously mistaken knowledge for wisdom, which you are lacking. But it's entertaining trading insults with you. I actually wouldn't mind meeting you. Not to knock each other up side the head or insult one another, but to share some tequila and talk more about history.
nym8387

Lawrence, MA

#885 Apr 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're jealous. You slept in class, couldn't find Constantinople on a map, know nothing of Mexican history and little about USA history.
Just another dumbed-down TV-soaked Yank with a fat ass.
Shut up.
I smell a mojado formally known as Frito,could that pendejo be you? You're one delusional anchor baby and the main reason why ending birthright citizenship must be a part of any reform. you've got alot of misplaced hate.
nym8387

Lawrence, MA

#886 Apr 25, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>The Dutch created developed community's in South Africa but the numerous and enlarged continental locations were not viable. To you're insults: Being a know it all and trying to justify illegal immigration, which is the topic of this forum, isn't making your cause. I can spin information as well as you do, but you ADHD is showing now. The topic is illegal immigration remember, not History, Geography, Cultural PSYCHOLOGY... PLEASE try to remember other people in this FREE country have the right to their opinion as well. It's a well know fact that the Mayan died out as a result of polluting their underground waterways with dead bodies. As usual, proving the intellectual development of Europeans over other cultures has turned you into a racist. All you need to do is look at the proof. It's very obvious which cultures/communities have advanced. And now that we have developed and evolved you want to denigrate the cultures that have advanced? Why do you think every Nationality in the World wants to live in Europe and The U.S.? BTW, my white Brother is a missionary in Africa and I do know more than you do about this Country's History.
well said

Sinajuavi

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#887 Apr 25, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>The Dutch created developed community's in South Africa but the numerous and enlarged continental locations were not viable. To you're insults: Being a know it all and trying to justify illegal immigration, which is the topic of this forum, isn't making your cause. I can spin information as well as you do, but you ADHD is showing now. The topic is illegal immigration remember, not History, Geography, Cultural PSYCHOLOGY... PLEASE try to remember other people in this FREE country have the right to their opinion as well. It's a well know fact that the Mayan died out as a result of polluting their underground waterways with dead bodies. As usual, proving the intellectual development of Europeans over other cultures has turned you into a racist. All you need to do is look at the proof. It's very obvious which cultures/communities have advanced. And now that we have developed and evolved you want to denigrate the cultures that have advanced? Why do you think every Nationality in the World wants to live in Europe and The U.S.? BTW, my white Brother is a missionary in Africa and I do know more than you do about this Country's History.
Well, jackass, I am responding to people who cannot discuss immigration without racist insults. These include maligning Mexican culture, Aztec history, and so on, all of which only confirms what I already knew, that the anti-immigrant gringos are RACISTS, motivated by RACISM and nothing else.

It is no such fact regarding the Maya. You idiotic gringo pigs must stay up late trying to think up this nonsense. The Maya did not die out, furthermore, you idiot. I used to live among them. There are many millions of them today, being oppressed by the servant govts of multinational corporations.

You have no proof, boy, nor knowledge. I am well read in this area, you obviously are not since you think the Maya “died out”, LOL!!! So I was living among zombies?

No, boy, you do not know more than me about anything, as you are a racist, and racism shrinks brain tissue.

Jackass... those rich countries got rich by exploiting the poor ones. I guess in your history lessons you forget the chapter on Eurimperialism, colonialism, etc.

You're a parasitic gringo racist, nothing more, and you have nothing to say for someone who “knows” so much.

Advanced, superior... excuses, excuses, and all based on lies.

Go pick your own lettuce, you lazy fat parasite.

Sinajuavi

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#888 Apr 25, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly, angry boy. Your arrogance and condescending attitude betray the low self esteem you suffer. I do appreciate your love of history, but you have obviously mistaken knowledge for wisdom, which you are lacking. But it's entertaining trading insults with you. I actually wouldn't mind meeting you. Not to knock each other up side the head or insult one another, but to share some tequila and talk more about history.
I can't stand tequila. You are ignoring that I am faced in here with half a dozen intensely RACIST individuals, but you want me to calmly discuss history...

No, it is not me with the personality defects. Racists have BIG psychological problems. But since I'm not a shrink, I have no recourse but to kick the bigotry out of them.

Look how upset these bastards are... poke a hole in a few of their stereotypes or misconceptions and look how they get... post after post of ethnic insult and BS... LOL!!! It's amusing to watch, really.

Doesn't mean I won't dance on their heads if I hear this in person.

Sinajuavi

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#889 Apr 25, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> I smell a mojado formally known as Frito,could that pendejo be you? You're one delusional anchor baby and the main reason why ending birthright citizenship must be a part of any reform. you've got alot of misplaced hate.
I smell a racist coward, no doubt raised by racist cowardly scum, who has nothing to say but ethnic insult.

I know that in person I would greatly enjoy your begging and crying... there is nothing I like better than disabling a racist...

Come see me, boy. Bring the cowards who raised you with you... I'll also teach them a lesson in the evils of racism.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#890 Apr 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm bigoted against nobody, boy. But I will not stop telling the truth,
So I will continue to speak the truth about you lazy fat ugly gringo lowlife. Don't like it? Eat feces. Don't like hearing it online? then come talk to me in person, you cowardly worthless parasite.
Truth as defined by a delusional foolish idiot who has been crying on here for years and years...you are pathetic!

I always love the internet tough guy routine...put your money where you mouth is, you big phony! lol
nym8387

Lawrence, MA

#891 Apr 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I smell a racist coward, no doubt raised by racist cowardly scum, who has nothing to say but ethnic insult.
I know that in person I would greatly enjoy your begging and crying... there is nothing I like better than disabling a racist...
Come see me, boy. Bring the cowards who raised you with you... I'll also teach them a lesson in the evils of racism.
Did I strike a nerve?all children of illegal aliens have misplaced hate and stop making threats,it ruins your intellectual image,boy.
Thunder

Arlington, MA

#892 Apr 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico is not a cesspool, you vile racist rat. Mexican workers are poor because of oppression, mostly linked to USA corporations. These are the facts ignorant bigots don't know and don't want to know... you prefer ignorance which enables your bigotry.
Democrats are interested in the immigrants' rights. Republicans are interested in exploiting their labor. So neither party will stop the immigration! Get it?
Yes, if the immigrants stopped working here for a week the economy WOULD collapse, you idiot, especially in states like california and texas.
Brains doesn't equal education, boy. I know lots of illegal immigrants, and every one of them is smarter than you, though I'll bet you graduated highschool and few of them went beyond 5th grade.
So keep on mocking other people's poverty, though you benefit from it, boy.
You stinking piece of sociopathic traitor.
Wow...what a classy guy you are...not much on facts, but wow what a mouth. So its the evil american corporations that has put Mexico in the condition it is today, right? So lets think for a second...does Mexico have a government? I know over the past decade it would be hard for anyone to believe it does, but actually it does. Does Mexico have citizens who elect the government? According to their constitution and their rhetoric, yes they do.
So my friend, if they have a government, elected by the people, why would it be that their current condition be the fault of the evil american corporations? Are you saying the government is corrupt, has no morals, void of any integrity...and its citizens are the same or either so stupid they don't know who they are electing? And just as a side note...why are the presidents of Mexico all educated in the US?
I suggest my friend you look in the mirror BEFORE you start calling other people racists, bigots, etc.
chicagonut

Coachella, CA

#893 Apr 25, 2013
Who's anti-"immigrant" anyway? I have no problem with legal immigrants. The objection is to illegal aliens and I don't care what nationality or ethnic group they are from either. They all need to be deported back to the countries where they belong and where they hold citizenship.

Sinajuavi

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#894 Apr 25, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
ooooooohhhhhhh! So scary. How many times have you been charged with assault? Any restraining orders? I hope your not a father Sinbad. Your so angry. Maybe you should consider trying to behave a little more like Jesus asked us too.
Did Jesus condone racism as you are doing, boy?

You whine and cry at me, yet ignore all these overt racists spewing ethnic slurs.

You are morally vapid, hypocrite, so shut the F up.

Sinajuavi

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#895 Apr 25, 2013
chicagonut wrote:
Who's anti-"immigrant" anyway? I have no problem with legal immigrants. The objection is to illegal aliens and I don't care what nationality or ethnic group they are from either. They all need to be deported back to the countries where they belong and where they hold citizenship.
You're a racist. You've said not one word against all the anti-Mexican racists in here... I have stirred you people up to YET AGAIN illustrate the TRUTH about the anti-immigrant freaks... you are RACISTS! And racists are subhuman scum.

Never mind the situation of the immigrants, never mind thinking of them as humans, eh? Just complain and attack.

You have nothing meaningful to say, boy.

Sinajuavi

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#896 Apr 25, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Truth as defined by a delusional foolish idiot who has been crying on here for years and years...you are pathetic!
I always love the internet tough guy routine...put your money where you mouth is, you big phony! lol
Come see me, boy. Find out how tolerant I am of smartassed racists. Not f'ing very...

Sinajuavi

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#897 Apr 25, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Did I strike a nerve?all children of illegal aliens have misplaced hate and stop making threats,it ruins your intellectual image,boy.
Comment on all the racism being spewed in here, boy. You will not, you stinking gringo hypocrite.

You go along with it, scum.

Anything that happens to you is justified in my book... come see me, boy... or just get dragged by a bus, ok?

And, you semi-literate fat parasite, it is not a threat if it is conditional. Like: "IF you break into my house I'll shoot you." See? You have to transgress first to enjoy my wrath.

Go F yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slop them good good God!!! 14 hr doG mnaDed lyHo i... 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Mcm123 21,338
Furniture Mon Post Reply 1
Draft dodging & Detroit. (Selective Service) Mon RodgerDodger 2
News Man called mastermind in 2005 Makki murder to f... (Dec '07) Nov 14 Mikes nephew K 28
Free masons threatening man in Derby Connecticu... Nov 13 Jesse Rishel 21
River Rouge Musicians (Feb '10) Oct '17 Bassman Walks 2

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages