Mich. high school students get jump o...

Mich. high school students get jump on college

There are 2 comments on the Detroit News story from Apr 29, 2014, titled Mich. high school students get jump on college. In it, Detroit News reports that:

After Sarah Kazbour graduated from high school, she only had to attend Henry Ford Community College for a year before earning an associate's degree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

kev

Toledo, OH

#1 May 9, 2014
Does every district in southeast Michigan have capacity to keep students in that long? Inkster school district closed and r combining with wayne westland and taylor. This all may sound feasible but r the logistics really reasonable if many wanted to do this?
Steve

Columbia, SC

#2 May 11, 2014
A brief view of the typical HS class schedule reveals many vacant hours in the day. Meaningful classes can replace study hall hours and other non-class time. Yes it would strain the system if everybody wanted to take this curriculum. Unfortunately, most HS kids are looking for the easy way out so the classes won't be filled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate all white people. They all are like Trump (Sep '16) 1 hr Anonyme 50
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Twaune12 20,977
Is it Bagjdad in Iraq shooting wrap? 15 hr 1stRiderMC 1
News Detroit '67: 'We've got trouble' - Routine poli... 16 hr Cordwainer Trout 1
Need GOV ASSISTANCE? Come to SAN DIEGO CA! 16 hr LastRiderMC 2
DETROIT POLICE OFFICER RANDOMLY SHOT in the HEA... 16 hr Cheesin4life 3
News Michigan lawmaker proposes bill banning Sharia Law 16 hr LickitySplit 13

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages