Live at Noon: Gov's decision on Detroit
Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXYZ.
#1 Mar 1, 2013
Rise from the ashes Germany......
#2 Mar 1, 2013
Thankfully, the governor is still live.
Now what can be done for the city?
Let's think out of the box here.
1. Tolls to leave the city.
2. Fees for not publishing names on a list of Johns weekly.
3. Rewards for reporting untaxed income.
4. Jack the water rates more.(very unpopular)
5. Sell part of Belle Isle if nothing else and allow expensive condo development. Gradually eat away at it until it's all gone. Send the kids to Butzel.
6. Incorporate Highland Park. Not much tax base, but eliminate the problem of delivering services around that island.
7. Other parks like Rouge Park might be developed like Belle Isle. I'm thinking of a new urban standard in recognition of the ongoing crime wave. Security would be overwhelming and the values could surpass Palmer Park.
We need more affirmative action, not just affirmative action programs.
#3 Mar 1, 2013
Flush that cesspool of a city down the toilet.
#4 Mar 1, 2013
When I see Bing or council members, all I can think of is dumping Gary Coleman in the cockpit of an F-16 and handing him a flight plan.
Add your comments below
|Marines uncover wide abuse, hazing after recrui...||3 hr||cookie monster||2|
|The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10)||4 hr||Big city||20,609|
|I hate all white people. They all are like Trump||14 hr||former democrat||11|
|Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09)||Fri||Tae||141|
|What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14)||Fri||WATCHING LIVONIA||190|
|Looking for old friends (Sep '08)||Fri||Old Friend||5|
|**Aderral *O*X*Y and others ORDER NOW||Fri||Verifieddeala||1|
Find what you want!
Search River Rouge Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC