Dog Skinned Alive In 'Deliberate' Act Of Animal Cruelty

Full story: CBS Local 42
It was a brutal act of animal cruelty: A dog, found in southwest Detroit, had been stabbed and skinned alive. Full Story
Meanie

Ferndale, MI

#26 Sep 16, 2013
Benny wrote:
Don't worry God, we have officers watching this site all the time, posting drug and fake ID sales so we can trace the posters. We'll take care of this. And God bless your brother.
ROFLMFAO! Then you're failing miserably.
God is watching us

Romulus, MI

#27 Sep 16, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh geez. Blah blah blah. Again, you offer no proof that "god" made the decision "it wasn't his time". As a whole, there is more proof lacking God's existence than there is proof of his existence. You are simply repeating what you have heard in your religious sector and from your Bible, which was written by self-righteous hypocrites who believe they should tell others how to live. You can't explain why thousands of innocent (and good) people die everyday. You can't explain why an airplane crash kills all but one person. You can't explain why the two most innocent creatures on earth (children and animals) often fall prey to evil. You simply offer a repeated retort handed from religious generation to religious generation with HOPES you are correct in the afterlife.
If your God is selling a service, why this silly game of trying to convince his existence without proof. Show yourself and convince the world. I GUARANTEE the world, or at the least, the majority of the world, will follow. I know I would. Instead, we have to listen/read brainwashed fools such as yourself preach something which you haven't any proof.
Meanie,
First of all, you get this straight: I am not a "brainwashed fool"! I was warmly civil to you, was I not? Yes. I was polite to you. Yes. So why call me a brainwashed fool? I do not deserve that put-down. Okay... you asked for it. It is extremely unfortunate for you that you are so spirtually unaware or just plain spirtually stupid. You asked for that put-down. I am spirtually advanced and you are not. Get over it. I have a deep knowledge of God. I worked for that knowledge of my living God all my life.
You do not believe in God. That is your right. Suffice it to say, you will find out if there is a God when you are dead and gone....Wait for it.
Be good.

God is watching us

Romulus, MI

#28 Sep 16, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh geez. Blah blah blah. Again, you offer no proof that "god" made the decision "it wasn't his time". As a whole, there is more proof lacking God's existence than there is proof of his existence. You are simply repeating what you have heard in your religious sector and from your Bible, which was written by self-righteous hypocrites who believe they should tell others how to live. You can't explain why thousands of innocent (and good) people die everyday. You can't explain why an airplane crash kills all but one person. You can't explain why the two most innocent creatures on earth (children and animals) often fall prey to evil. You simply offer a repeated retort handed from religious generation to religious generation with HOPES you are correct in the afterlife.
If your God is selling a service, why this silly game of trying to convince his existence without proof. Show yourself and convince the world. I GUARANTEE the world, or at the least, the majority of the world, will follow. I know I would. Instead, we have to listen/read brainwashed fools such as yourself preach something which you haven't any proof.
God is a mystery. That is the way He wants it.

"Only a fool says in his heart there is no God."

Nothing can come from nothing. My faith in God is firm. God poured His holy spirit on me one evening in the 1970s. I have believed in God since I was five years old. I have had miracles. I have experienced the power of God in my life. Suffice it to say, our true essence is divine...find your divine essence, will you? Seek and you will find.
God is watching us

Romulus, MI

#29 Sep 16, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO! Then you're failing miserably.
That was rude of you!

What do you do for money?
God is watching us

Romulus, MI

#30 Sep 16, 2013
Meanie,

Remember this, cops work hard for their money. It is a dangerous job. Show some respect. I know you were referring to Wayne County Sheriff Benny Napoleon when you made that rude remark.
God is watching us

Romulus, MI

#31 Sep 16, 2013
Folks,
Let us search high and low to find the person(s) responsible for this crime against this little dog.
We must get this barbaric maniac off the streets. We must find the person(s) as soon as possible. Whoever stabbed and cut this tiny little terrier must be locked up in jail to face felony animal abuse charges.
Turn yourself in, you maniac.
Meanie

Ferndale, MI

#32 Sep 16, 2013
God is watching us wrote:
Meanie,
Remember this, cops work hard for their money. It is a dangerous job. Show some respect. I know you were referring to Wayne County Sheriff Benny Napoleon when you made that rude remark.
No, I wasn't referring to anyone specific. You don't know what you may think you know.

Many cops are also corrupt, fat and lazy.

You really should stop trying to conform other people to believe as you. Pride is a deadly sin.
Meanie

Ferndale, MI

#33 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text> Meanie,
First of all, you get this straight: I am not a "brainwashed fool"! I was warmly civil to you, was I not? Yes. I was polite to you. Yes. So why call me a brainwashed fool? I do not deserve that put-down. Okay... you asked for it. It is extremely unfortunate for you that you are so spirtually unaware or just plain spirtually stupid. You asked for that put-down. I am spirtually advanced and you are not. Get over it. I have a deep knowledge of God. I worked for that knowledge of my living God all my life.
You do not believe in God. That is your right. Suffice it to say, you will find out if there is a God when you are dead and gone....Wait for it.
Be good
Lmao! Put downs, insults, derogatory comments, etc. don't phase me. You need to work much harder than that to get under my skin and frankly, you don't have it.

Your knowledge is based on what you were taught and read via brainwashed techniques because, once again, there isn't any proof. You do have the right to believe as you wish, but you also think you have the right to tell everyone else how they should believe, especially when they differ from you. Get over your self-righteous hypocritical ego. Your judgmental retorts wouldn't be pleasing to your God. Afterall, Matthew 7:1 states it.
Meanie

Ferndale, MI

#34 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>God is a mystery. That is the way He wants it.
"Only a fool says in his heart there is no God."
Nothing can come from nothing. My faith in God is firm. God poured His holy spirit on me one evening in the 1970s. I have believed in God since I was five years old. I have had miracles. I have experienced the power of God in my life. Suffice it to say, our true essence is divine...find your divine essence, will you? Seek and you will find.
I have a service which I would want the world to see because it would make it a much better place but instead, I decide to keep it a mystery for everyone to guess. Ridiculous isn't it. Not a very smart God, is it.

BTW, I never said there isn't a God. I stated there isn't proof of a God. Get your reading skills corrected.
God is watching us

Romulus, MI

#35 Sep 16, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! Put downs, insults, derogatory comments, etc. don't phase me. You need to work much harder than that to get under my skin and frankly, you don't have it.
Your knowledge is based on what you were taught and read via brainwashed techniques because, once again, there isn't any proof. You do have the right to believe as you wish, but you also think you have the right to tell everyone else how they should believe, especially when they differ from you. Get over your self-righteous hypocritical ego. Your judgmental retorts wouldn't be pleasing to your God. Afterall, Matthew 7:1 states it.
I have never tried to tell anyone how or what they should believe in. Get that straight, ok?

You are full of much confusion. Moreover, may I suggest some strong, organic prune juice, straight up, for your constipation.
God is watching us

Romulus, MI

#36 Sep 16, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a service which I would want the world to see because it would make it a much better place but instead, I decide to keep it a mystery for everyone to guess. Ridiculous isn't it. Not a very smart God, is it.
BTW, I never said there isn't a God. I stated there isn't proof of a God. Get your reading skills corrected.
Some people have a tight connection to God; you are not one of them. Hence, your weird, highly disrespectful statement toward God, "Not a very smart God, is it." For your information, God is not an "it". Not a very spiritually sophisticated soul, are you?
God is watching us

Romulus, MI

#37 Sep 16, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, You stated you never said there isn't a God. Ok. So, I guess you are an agnostic. An agnostic is someone who believes that there can be no proof of the existence of God but does not deny the possibility that God exists. I assume that is the doctrine to which you subscribe. Allow me to say that each person's soul is unique. You won't argue with that now. NO! Meanie, I submit to you that some unique, sensitive souls have absolute truth of the existence of God. Not relative truth, but absolute truth of the existence of God. Imagine that.... It is possible? Yes! I submit to you that some people have a highly developed spiritual awareness that allows them to connect to the man upstairs. You know who I am talking about. The man upstairs. God almighty. The supreme being. You never know anyone really. You only know of them. Some people have their own proof of the existence of God in their lives. Some have attained their proof of the existence of God through God's divine touch. Some have reached out to touch the divine. They are special. God has blessed them. Heaven help us all.
Meanie

Ferndale, MI

#38 Sep 17, 2013
<quoted text>I have never tried to tell anyone how or what they should believe in. Get that straight, ok?
You are full of much confusion. Moreover, may I suggest some strong, organic prune juice, straight up, for your constipation.
Telling them they are rude, disrespectful, full of confusion, blah blah blah, yea, sure, that's not telling people, er, more so, JUDGING people and indicating what/how they should be. Thanks for proving me correct.
Meanie

Ferndale, MI

#39 Sep 17, 2013
<quoted text>Some people have a tight connection to God; you are not one of them. Hence, your weird, highly disrespectful statement toward God, "Not a very smart God, is it." For your information, God is not an "it". Not a very spiritually sophisticated soul, are you?
More blahs.

No, I'm not a brainwashed lemming who simply believes because I'm told to do so. Lemmings are weak and unable to think analytically. I'm able to analyze logic and conclude based on the answers. Perhaps you'd be better off wearing a leash since it appears your God prefers to keep you in the dark with its mysterious aura and sadistic mindset while guiding you as a puppet.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#42 Sep 18, 2013
Skinning the dog was God's Will, had to be. He could have prevented, but he didn't. That means he wanted it to happen. Can't argue with the man up stairs.
Mathew

Lenoir, NC

#44 Sep 18, 2013
SchoolBus Driver 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does god want negros to be like they are!
Perhaps the big guy has a sense of humor or just plain hates Africans.
rebel

Houston, TX

#45 Sep 18, 2013
even AFRICANS hate AFRICANS. COONS are the most despised parasite on this planet.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#46 Sep 19, 2013
Hopefully, the identity of the piece of sht that did this to the poor dog will be revealed and he will be seized upon by an angry mob and treated in a similar manner that he visited upon that helpless animal.
Cesar

Tampa, FL

#47 Sep 19, 2013
My beloved golden retriever died the other day, so I had him skinned and his hide turned into a cardigan.

Have to admit, it's rather fetching.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#48 Sep 20, 2013
Faith wrote:
Hopefully, the identity of the piece of sht that did this to the poor dog will be revealed and he will be seized upon by an angry mob and treated in a similar manner that he visited upon that helpless animal.
It was probably some white trash, they do that sort of thing. Besides, it was God's will, only God could have stopped it and he didn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vigil for Michael Brown at Detroit federal court 1 hr Meanie 2
My mom and I are having sex 2 hr Meanie 9
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr bubba ali mohamad 19,489
Residents Say Scrappers Woke Them Up After Apar... 15 hr Pope Francis 1
Islam is woven into Michigan history 15 hr Mo Hammed 11
NAACP Symbolically Buries N-Word (Jul '07) Thu Dog Man 54
Rouse Properties Executes Three H&M Leases at K... Nov 25 kev 1
River Rouge Dating
Find my Match

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

River Rouge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River Rouge

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]