Dog Skinned Alive In 'Deliberate' Act...

Dog Skinned Alive In 'Deliberate' Act Of Animal Cruelty

There are 42 comments on the CBS Local story from Sep 13, 2013, titled Dog Skinned Alive In 'Deliberate' Act Of Animal Cruelty. In it, CBS Local reports that:

It was a brutal act of animal cruelty: A dog, found in southwest Detroit, had been stabbed and skinned alive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pierre

Romulus, MI

#1 Sep 13, 2013
Does it taste like chicken ?
Freelance Animal Control

Cantonment, FL

#3 Sep 15, 2013
VERY unPROfessional.
God is watching us

Romulus, MI

#4 Sep 16, 2013
"Hurt no living thing: Ladybug, nor butterfly, nor moth with dusty wing."

Christina Georgina Rossetti

Whoever hurt this sweet, little, innocent cat just be aware that God judges the living and the dead. God will get the cruel idiot who did this to this little calico cat.

Again, to the person who did this evil act to this little kitty:
If the authorities don't get you for this evil act you cruelly committed against this innocent, calico kitten, GOD WILL! Call it Karma if you will; by any other name it is God's divine justice that will get you in the blink of an eye; God rules all.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 16, 2013
God is watching us wrote:
Whoever hurt this sweet, little, innocent cat just be aware that God judges the living and the dead. God will get the cruel idiot who did this to this little calico cat.
If the authorities don't get you for this evil act you cruelly committed against this innocent, calico kitten, GOD WILL! Call it Karma if you will; by any other name it is God's divine justice that will get you in the blink of an eye; God rules all.
God doesn't give a flying rat's ass because he's not real. Just look at all the suffering in the world, your god is one sick F****uck!

Wait...God could have prevented this dog from getting skinned alive, but he didn't ha ha ha there's your answer.
God is watching us

Romulus, MI

#7 Sep 16, 2013
Correction: I was confusing this story with another animal abuse case I had read about recently that had happened on the west side of Detroit. I should have read the above story first before commenting. So sorry for any confusion I may have caused anyone. Please, let me start again. Give me a break, I just tumbled out of bed; it is early.

Whoever tortured this sweet, little dog deserves to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. This is felony animal abuse punishable by some serious prison time.

Come out...come out...wherever you are-you vicious sociopath. We are looking all over for you! My brother who is 6'4 and full of muscle wants 10 minutes with the person or persons who brutalized this tiny little dog. He wants to slap the handcuffs on him really tightly, then haul his wicked, wicked azz off to jail.

Many people are looking for the person who stabbed and brutally cut and tortured this precious, tiny dog. If the cops don't catch the person who tortured this tiny little terrier dog, God will get him! We are working very hard to find the person or persons who brutalized this sweet little dog. What a creep.

God is watching us

Romulus, MI

#8 Sep 16, 2013
snapcracklepop wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't give a flying rat's ass because he's not real. Just look at all the suffering in the world, your god is one sick F****uck!
Wait...God could have prevented this dog from getting skinned alive, but he didn't ha ha ha there's your answer.
You stated God could have prevented the dog from getting skinned. Please, be aware that there is divine intervention from God, the supreme being, from time-to-time; however, many times there is no divine intervention from God. I went to Catholic schools. I was taught by the Immaculate Heart of Mary (IHM) nuns, and by the Bible, that God gives us free will to develop ourself spirtually. He, our living God who is sitting high above the Earth has given us free will. God gives us free will; this is very important to remember in the divine plan God has for us. God wants to see who is good or bad-he will judge us by the way we treat others. The measure you give will be the measure you get. Call it God's divine justice; his divine plan. His passion play! God gave us free will to choose good or evil. There is justice with God. God judges the living and the dead. God will get that moron who skinned that dog alive. I believe this. No one escapes God's justice.

Most important, you say you do not believe in God-search in your heart-look for God-talk to God-Seek and you shall find Him if you search hard enough. Be blessed. Be comforted. Be good. You will find what you are looking for.
God is watching us

Romulus, MI

#9 Sep 16, 2013
Dr Phill wrote:
<quoted text>
People who profess their religion to the world are often not situationally aware of reality. This is why you are posting about a kitten when in fact the article is about a DOG. There is also a current story on a kitten. Go there and talk about your puzzy.
You are probably the kind of guy who (always) can't keep the food from spilling all over your shirt , you little weany.

"There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ---Shakespeare, from the play Hamlet.
God is watching us

Romulus, MI

#12 Sep 16, 2013
Dr Phill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you are the one who admits being confused and just rolling out of bed at 11AM.
You are the one who turns nasty when your thinking is challenged.
Let readers decide where lies.
Go let the wasps buzz about your nose to make their stings come sooner, you little weany.
Dr Phill

Tampa, FL

#13 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>Go let the wasps buzz about your nose to make their stings come sooner, you little weany.
This is why we can't have peace in the world.
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

#14 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>You stated God could have prevented the dog from getting skinned. Please, be aware that there is divine intervention from God, the supreme being, from time-to-time; however, many times there is no divine intervention from God. I went to Catholic schools. I was taught by the Immaculate Heart of Mary (IHM) nuns, and by the Bible, that God gives us free will to develop ourself spirtually. He, our living God who is sitting high above the Earth has given us free will. God gives us free will; this is very important to remember in the divine plan God has for us. God wants to see who is good or bad-he will judge us by the way we treat others. The measure you give will be the measure you get. Call it God's divine justice; his divine plan. His passion play! God gave us free will to choose good or evil. There is justice with God. God judges the living and the dead. God will get that moron who skinned that dog alive. I believe this. No one escapes God's justice.
Most important, you say you do not believe in God-search in your heart-look for God-talk to God-Seek and you shall find Him if you search hard enough. Be blessed. Be comforted. Be good. You will find what you are looking for.
Brainwashed hypocrisy. Divine intervention is a pure bull$hit excuse from the teachings of your warped religion because they have no explanation to why the evil partakes in a world where they want to believe of a superior being watching over. Simply put, it contradicts the belief and all you can offer are excuses without proof. That is why it's called faith. Your God is a sadist. I wouldn't worship a God who cheats the good and rewards the bad.
God is watching us

Romulus, MI

#15 Sep 16, 2013
Dr Phill wrote:
Let readers decide where reality lies.
What is the matter? Can you not deal with me on your own?

I got this straight: I am too strong for you to take on by yourself-so you feel you need some rude rascals who are similar to you in abundant character flaws and rudeness to deal with me, you little weany. Got it! I got you pegged, little weany boy.
God is watching us

Romulus, MI

#16 Sep 16, 2013
Dr Phill wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why we can't have peace in the world.
You little hypocrite! You are no peacemaker. You are a troublemaker in the first degree, you little weany. You quit telling women to go play with their "puzzy" you nasty little prick. You are the one who started this rudeness by being mean and nasty to me in the first place. Now, you wanna pretend as if you are such an enlightened, illustrious peacekeeper. Go play with your weany, you little hypocrite, or better yet go stand in some fecal matter. Is that strong enough for you?

Remember, you had told me in your very first post to me"... to go play with my puzzy." Remember that? Reread your nasty post to see the nasty play on words, vulgar jerk. You assumed in your post that I was a woman. Well, you are wrong. I am a male. My sister was brutally raped by a neighbor who kept calling her vulgar names such as the one you used. Women are not their body parts. They are people who deserve to be treated with respect and dignity. Stop telling females to go play with their "puzzy"- you filthy punk.
God is watching us

Romulus, MI

#17 Sep 16, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Brainwashed hypocrisy. Divine intervention is a pure bull$hit excuse from the teachings of your warped religion because they have no explanation to why the evil partakes in a world where they want to believe of a superior being watching over. Simply put, it contradicts the belief and all you can offer are excuses without proof. That is why it's called faith. Your God is a sadist. I wouldn't worship a God who cheats the good and rewards the bad.
Oh! Dear! You, meanie, have no proof whatsoever that divine intervention is not real, do you. Got you! You are just babbling what you preceive to be a profound statement,(whoo whooo) by calling divine intervention "bull$hit". Maybe one day, you, too, will experience divine intervention for yourself. It is clear, that blessed divine intervention day has not yet come to you-yet, do not lose hope. Perhaps one day God will save you from a door of death when you need it most. Have you ever heard that old saying "it wasn't his time to go" meaning that person's life was destined by God not to end before it was to be according. How does the following grab you: God knows exactly how each of us will die. I believe that with all my heart. Meanie, pray for a peaceful death. Now, go. And serve the Lord.
Polly Toynbee

Beaver Dam, WI

#18 Sep 16, 2013
Pork?
Religion: No

Wine?

Drugs?

Masturbation?

I'm bored. Let's go out and kill some people
Religion: Let's roll!
God is watching us

Romulus, MI

#20 Sep 16, 2013
Polly Toynbee wrote:
Pork?
Wine?
Drugs?
Masturbation?
I'm bored. Let's go out and kill some people
Religion: Let's roll!
My brother is a cop. He told me to tell you anything you say on the Internet may be held against you in a court of law.
God is watching us

Romulus, MI

#21 Sep 16, 2013
I don't think you want to play ball with the law, do you Polly Tonbee in Wisconsin?

Stop!
God is watching us

Romulus, MI

#22 Sep 16, 2013
Toynbee,

Stfu. You three inch fool.
Benny

Hazel Park, MI

#23 Sep 16, 2013
Don't worry God, we have officers watching this site all the time, posting drug and fake ID sales so we can trace the posters. We'll take care of this. And God bless your brother.
God is watching us

Romulus, MI

#24 Sep 16, 2013
Dear Benny:

Thanks for that important information! You are very kind.

Again, thank you very much. God bless you, too.
Meanie

Ferndale, MI

#25 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>Oh! Dear! You, meanie, have no proof whatsoever that divine intervention is not real, do you. Got you! You are just babbling what you preceive to be a profound statement,(whoo whooo) by calling divine intervention "bull$hit". Maybe one day, you, too, will experience divine intervention for yourself. It is clear, that blessed divine intervention day has not yet come to you-yet, do not lose hope. Perhaps one day God will save you from a door of death when you need it most. Have you ever heard that old saying "it wasn't his time to go" meaning that person's life was destined by God not to end before it was to be according. How does the following grab you: God knows exactly how each of us will die. I believe that with all my heart. Meanie, pray for a peaceful death. Now, go. And serve the Lord.
Oh geez. Blah blah blah. Again, you offer no proof that "god" made the decision "it wasn't his time". As a whole, there is more proof lacking God's existence than there is proof of his existence. You are simply repeating what you have heard in your religious sector and from your Bible, which was written by self-righteous hypocrites who believe they should tell others how to live. You can't explain why thousands of innocent (and good) people die everyday. You can't explain why an airplane crash kills all but one person. You can't explain why the two most innocent creatures on earth (children and animals) often fall prey to evil. You simply offer a repeated retort handed from religious generation to religious generation with HOPES you are correct in the afterlife.

If your God is selling a service, why this silly game of trying to convince his existence without proof. Show yourself and convince the world. I GUARANTEE the world, or at the least, the majority of the world, will follow. I know I would. Instead, we have to listen/read brainwashed fools such as yourself preach something which you haven't any proof.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 18-year-old Detroit man shot over $400 Nike Air... (Dec '12) 21 min Go Blue Forever 20
News You May Not Know These Black Millennials, But T... 1 hr 2:28 pm 1
News Black man pulled over in Ohio for making 'direc... 1 hr 2:28 pm 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Benny Osteen 20,106
Willis Smith 11 hr Founder 1
Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09) Mon Meanie 128
News It's official: Primary in Livonia city election... Mon BIG DADDY 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages