Aliens want Paul McCartney, he should go with them ?

Created by Burgydean on Nov 20, 2012

1 vote

Click on an option to vote

They can extend his life

It would a nice ending

You don't say

One for the history book

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Burgydean

Romulus, MI

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Paul has a global reach no one can match, he is needed in other worlds !
Burgydean

Romulus, MI

#2 Nov 21, 2012
George Harrison - heaven
John Lennon - Purgatory
Ringo Starr - immortal Zombie
M Chapman

Seattle, WA

#3 Nov 21, 2012
I'd like to contribute, but the guy is such a fossil that I've totally forgotten that he existed.
Burgydean

Romulus, MI

#4 Nov 22, 2012
Maroon 5 rules now...
Pete

Livonia, MI

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
Maroon 5 rules now...
I'm on an Obama phone, trying to call home.
All my change I spent on Obama Care.
Where have the times gone? Baby it's all wrong.
Burgydean

Romulus, MI

#6 Nov 22, 2012
Aliens live in underground military bases in Ut. They will kill off our population when our gov. Gives them the go ahead, you will need more than Jesus to save you, but continue to have faith and attend church like a good American....
Pete

Livonia, MI

#7 Nov 22, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
Aliens live in underground military bases in Ut. They will kill off our population when our gov. Gives them the go ahead, you will need more than Jesus to save you, but continue to have faith and attend church like a good American....
I read that most of the Indians on the east coast died from a bacteria carried in rat piss from the rats the settlers brought over. We have a plethora of vermin in Detroit. Maybe we could collect their excrement and defeat the aliens-for Christ's sake.
Burgydean

Romulus, MI

#8 Nov 22, 2012
The problem is the gov. Knows and we will be doomed unawares all the blame goes to the aliens who are already here in hiding, only the interest in fossil fuels is saving our society and the hope of a better day for all if you can continue to buy things as consumers ?
Burgydean

Romulus, MI

#9 Nov 22, 2012
For alien info go to Facebook Phil Schneider three fb pages a geologist in military black op.s projects in the late 1990's ~
Burgydean

Romulus, MI

#10 Nov 23, 2012
Keep in mind we survive on h2o and oxy there is no known solar system other than our own of any species with those to elements that sustain life ?

Sic-fi speculation can be a fun and enjoyable thing just like religion is in our society ~
Pete

Livonia, MI

#11 Nov 23, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
Keep in mind we survive on h2o and oxy there is no known solar system other than our own of any species with those to elements that sustain life ?
Sic-fi speculation can be a fun and enjoyable thing just like religion is in our society ~
Well Mr. Science, speculate on this question.
Are the aliens carbon based biological, cybernetic organisms or are they just pure robots. This is key to our being able to conquer them and enslave them. We need new slaves to replace the one's that have become obsolete.
Burgydean

Romulus, MI

#12 Nov 23, 2012
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Mr. Science, speculate on this question.
Are the aliens carbon based biological, cybernetic organisms or are they just pure robots. This is key to our being able to conquer them and enslave them. We need new slaves to replace the one's that have become obsolete.
Learn to speak Spanish , they never question anything and they pick there noses alot...
Pete

Livonia, MI

#13 Nov 23, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to speak Spanish , they never question anything and they pick there noses alot...
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Burgydean

Romulus, MI

#14 Nov 23, 2012
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
It is I that takes You to fantasy land then it is I who must bring you back to reality...
Burgydean

Romulus, MI

#15 Nov 23, 2012
Hear ye hear ye ?
Soon we must call upon Van Helsing to lead us through the darkness ~
Pete

Livonia, MI

#16 Nov 23, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
Hear ye hear ye ?
Soon we must call upon Van Helsing to lead us through the darkness ~
If the aliens have vampire inclinations, I'm good to go as certain women have already sucked me dry.
Burgydean

Romulus, MI

#17 Nov 23, 2012
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
If the aliens have vampire inclinations, I'm good to go as certain women have already sucked me dry.
I'm dripping with envy
Burgydean

Romulus, MI

#18 Nov 23, 2012
Everything I want to really believe in on the Internet is always backed by a disclaimer, so I'm enjoying life without intensity...
Pete

Livonia, MI

#19 Nov 23, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
Everything I want to really believe in on the Internet is always backed by a disclaimer, so I'm enjoying life without intensity...
The Internet is always there for you. It never complains. It doesn't suffer from bi-polar disease like some friends, relatives or Jesse Jackson Jr. You can have it all night long if you want and make it go away in the morning. Directions, EULAs and disclaimers are for the timid.
Burgydean

Romulus, MI

#20 Nov 23, 2012
The mystery of everything is that life mostly consist of two things H20 and oxygen, all other complexities can be set aside it's so amazing to be looked upon as so simple as that....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Chuck 19,285
Police reports include confessions from Tucker ... (Jun '12) 6 hr Dee Vee 8
Flooding in metro Detroit a call to action on c... 9 hr Number One 4
Lawyer for Eminem's wife files response to divo... (May '06) 10 hr tinglecheese 9
Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09) 11 hr Terry 110
Looking for a male Beagle to breed w/ my Beagle (Aug '12) 22 hr GianCarlo 10
Federal judges put a halt to appeals in Detroit... Mon AnalBead 2

River Rouge Jobs

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

River Rouge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River Rouge

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]