Nation of Islam's Louis Farrakhan wants to rebuild Detroit; he'll meet City Council, speak at church

May 15, 2013 Full story: MLive.com 801

Minister Louis Farrakhan, leader of The Nation of Islam, is expected to be in Detroit this week to meet Detroit City Council Members and speak at Fellowship Chapel on the city's west side.

Full Story
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#129 May 20, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
We know the drug traffic wasn't originated from within the Black community. However, there are Black rascals who are making money by selling "the white man's poison"(as some nationalists call it)to their own people.
Rascals. LOL!!! Oh those harmless little "rascals". Absolutely amazing.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#130 May 20, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are forbidden to enslave another Muslim. Educate yourself if you want to criticize Islam properly.
Muhammad had around 32 male slaves and about 16 female concubine slaves. Educate yourself. What do you think that Sura 66 is about? He is reported to have as many as 18 wives but that wasn't good enough for him and he used to cheat on them with some of his female slaves. Why are Muslims so uneducated about Islam?

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#131 May 20, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Rascals. LOL!!! Oh those harmless little "rascals". Absolutely amazing.
Drug peddlers are not harmless. At least not in the real world.

Baltimore, Md.

#132 May 20, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
So you honestly admit that Muslims seek to make America Islamic? Why should Americans allow Muslims who wish this to stay in America?
You cannot ban citizens of the USA from the USA on account of their religion. If Muslims, Hindus, Jews, Rastafarians or whomever wish to try to convert their fellow Americans to their religion, and if they seek to do so by peaceful means of persuasion, they fall within the Constitutional protection religious freedom.
But good luck! America is becoming moer SECULAR. And that's FINE with me.

Even Black America, perhaps the most religious group in America, is showing signs of increasing secularity. Finalement!!!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#133 May 20, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
We know the drug traffic wasn't originated from within the Black community. However, there are Black rascals who are making money by selling "the white man's poison"(as some nationalists call it)to their own people.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santiago_Luis_Po...

Why don't you research something before you talk about it, "Savant"?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#134 May 20, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot ban citizens of the USA from the USA on account of their religion.
How about if they want to create an Islamic state? That's what Basil Muhammad here wants and many other Muslims want.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#135 May 20, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug peddlers are not harmless. At least not in the real world.
Yes, but you refer to the black ones as "rascals". Shouldn't you be calling them punks, thugs, monsters and criminals? Oh, but that's right, they are black, so they are merely mischievious little rascals.

Rascals? Are you serious? What is the matter with your head?

Baltimore, Md.

#136 May 20, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santiago_Luis_Po...
Why don't you research something before you talk about it, "Savant"?
I certainly do research, and with mroe reliable sources than wikipedia. LOL!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#137 May 20, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Black America, perhaps the most religious group in America, is showing signs of increasing secularity. Finalement!!!
You should quote some stats. Otherwise, you are to be merely ignored, "Savant". At least you said "perhaps". so I'll give you that. Hey, just make up whatever you feel like. No problem.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#138 May 20, 2013
Hey Savant, tell us all where illegal drug dealing originated and quote some reliable sources.

Baltimore, Md.

#139 May 20, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but you refer to the black ones as "rascals". Shouldn't you be calling them punks, thugs, monsters and criminals? Oh, but that's right, they are black, so they are merely mischievious little rascals.
Rascals? Are you serious? What is the matter with your head?
Look up the origins of the word "rascal." Pirates and highwaymen used to be calle rascals. WE're not talkding about the "little rascals" of the 1930s.
By the way, I grew up in the inner city of East baltimore. I think I know at least as much about these peopl as you do. Mayb4 more. It's not me whom you need to lecture, but possibly I who can instruct you.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#140 May 20, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly do research, and with mroe reliable sources than wikipedia. LOL!
Great, then show me your source for where crack cocaime originated, and tell us where illegal drug dealing originated. White suburbia?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#141 May 20, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the origins of the word "rascal." Pirates and highwaymen used to be calle rascals. WE're not talkding about the "little rascals" of the 1930s.
By the way, I grew up in the inner city of East baltimore. I think I know at least as much about these peopl as you do. Mayb4 more. It's not me whom you need to lecture, but possibly I who can instruct you.
I think punks, thugs, monsters and criminals and even murderers are far more appropriate words.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#142 May 20, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
We know the drug traffic wasn't originated from within the Black community.
I just wanted to repeat exactly what you said.
Peter Head

Houston, TX

#143 May 20, 2013
What? Rebuild Detroit?? Are ya kiddin me? That will only be accomplished by brain-washing the black thugs who live there into believing that hard work, dedication, and honesty will bring you out of that hell hole. Now, how you gonna do that? Furthermore, WHO is gonna do that? Hint: it takes parents who teach their offspring how NOT to get pregnant, how NOT to rob & steat, how NOT to be a bad citizen, etc., etc. Again, who will do that? If you think the current population of Detroit will do that, then you may want to buy the Brooklyn bridge.

This is toooo funny!(and ludicrous!)
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#144 May 21, 2013
Louis Farrakhan? That would be the worst thing that could happen to Detroit. Why does this guy tell black people to hate so much instead of telling them to take education more seriously rather than taking it as a white man's thing? Education is the answer to all problems but you can't seem to convince the majority of the black community this. And they will remain in the hole they are in until they take it more seriously. It's that simple. And even many who take education seriously, take black history education more seriously than science and math. Black history education is the least practical education that one can receive.

I love the black excuse that blacks do so poorly on the SAT tests because the SAT tests are culturally biased. While I think that excuse is complete nonsense, let's suppose it's true in the English and writing portions of the test. But what about math? How can math be culturally biased? The longer they keep making these nonsense excuses for themselves and do nothing but study black history, the longer they will remain in the hole they are in. It's that simple.
Panafrican

Detroit, MI

#145 May 21, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
On this point, try to find an article called "Capitalism + Dope=Genocide." Written by a former Black Panther who I believe was one of the NY 21. I hear it's on line. Got mine from a older brother in Bmore who was down with the Party back in the late 1960s to about 1972.
Also, we need to cull all the wisdom we can from that generation who staked their lives for the freedom of our people.
i'm thinking about starting a thread on the contemporary relevance of the 10 point program of the ORIGINAL Black panther Party.
And I promised Harrisson a thread on Fanon. Will get to it after school closes.
Found it bro @ http://www.marxists.org/history/usa/workers/b...
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#146 May 21, 2013
Panafrican wrote:
It's a shame that you can't seem to find books about Computers, or Finance, or Engineering or Accounting or Math. They would surely do you a lot more good.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#147 May 21, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!
You know, I've heard the same thing said about poor southern whites--mainly by rich white folk. Used to hear this all the time when I was at Vanderbilt University.(Sometimes I'd heard educated whites say that the poor humped farm animals as well)
I saw that as a stereotypical myth regarding millions of poor white folks. I think it's a stereotypical myth regarding 1.5 billion Muslims.
To be sure there's quite a bit of political and intellectual underdevelopment among many of both of these stereotyped groups.
But I think that EDUCATION,improved standards of living and increased political freedom are most likely the best remedies.
It is true. Look at how many cousins are married in Islamic countries. Ayaan Hirsi Ali, well-known anti-Islamic atheist, escaped an arranged marriage with her cousin.

This is not true as much among the professional classes as among the poor and rural Muslims. They often arrange cross-cousin marriages (between the offspring of paired brother-sister marriages).

The truth is that in Appalachia though it is a stereotype and not the norm, there ARE some inbreds up in the hollows and I've encountered people there who did have a mental problem...

Your stated solutions are correct. Education, political freedom, and I would add WOMENS RIGHTS, the right to marry whom they choose, etc., would correct this.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#148 May 21, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot ban citizens of the USA from the USA on account of their religion. If Muslims, Hindus, Jews, Rastafarians or whomever wish to try to convert their fellow Americans to their religion, and if they seek to do so by peaceful means of persuasion, they fall within the Constitutional protection religious freedom.
But good luck! America is becoming moer SECULAR. And that's FINE with me.
The USA has banned people based on political ideology, however. They attempted to evict John Lennon based on a prior cannabis conviction in the UK. They prevented Paul Robeson from acquiring a passport due to his politics.

It is not RELIGION that would be banned. Islam is not a religion per se. It is a social system and political ideology. This is clear from every pronouncement on such matters by any imam or mullah you care to hear.

Muz shari'a patrols are now in the streets in Europe CHALLENGING NON MUZ about their attire, possession of alcohol, etc. This is their politics: IMPOSE ISLAM on the world.

How many Muz in here have stated that they will “prevail”(dcul says this daily), that the West will be Muz, etc.

PEACEFUL conversion you speak of regarding Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Rastafarians and I would add Christians. But the Muz efforts are NOT peaceful. Look at the violence at the Arab Festival in Dearborn directed against Christians who attempt to LEGALLY preach in the street.

I agree with the statement of Geert Wilders that not all Muz should be targetted for deportation, but any who are pushing jihad or shari'a, yes. Our cultures and freedoms are at stake!

Go before a Muz on your campus and state that Mohambone was a liar, that Islam is a lie, that the Koran is false and see what happens. But, I like you, so make sure you're armed or have people with you, because I don't want you to get hurt.

FREEDOM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? 4 hr Tony 22
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Chuck 19,222
Marshall's Bar 8 hr Detroiter 1
"Hard Core Pawn" Fake? (Sep '13) 10 hr Cheri 18
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) 13 hr Amy 96
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 17 hr Go Blue Forever 128
Shannon F Greene Fri learnedthehardway 1
•••
•••
•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

River Rouge News, Events & Info