Nation of Islam's Louis Farrakhan wan...

Nation of Islam's Louis Farrakhan wants to rebuild Detroit; he'll meet City Council, speak at church

There are 801 comments on the MLive.com story from May 15, 2013, titled Nation of Islam's Louis Farrakhan wants to rebuild Detroit; he'll meet City Council, speak at church. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Minister Louis Farrakhan, leader of The Nation of Islam, is expected to be in Detroit this week to meet Detroit City Council Members and speak at Fellowship Chapel on the city's west side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Bill

Trumann, AR

#109 May 19, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
Allahur Akbar!
Islam will prevail among black people. Muslims make up about 6% of the population in the United States. The majority of conversions to this growing religion is occurring within the African-American community.
African-Americans knows that Christianity are the White man's religion and conversion to Islam is the same as recovering our ethnic heritage. Even because 30% of slaves brought to America were Muslims and Allah is another name of the Pan-African supreme God Olorun worshipped by all Africans peoples with variant names as well.
I agree with you , Islam is the religion for the Africans and Christianity is the White mans religion.And we both need to recover our ethnic heritage.Of course the Jewish usurpers have no religion other than Gold, and they keep the race/religion scales tipped in their favor, while creating wage slaves out of us Whites and Blacks. Since you know history you also know the Jews had a big part in bringing slaves to America, and lazy White men(i am a white man) seen opportunity. When they purchased black slaves they violated Christian law of "working for their family by the sweat of their brow". Jesus christ never intended on the races to mix. I am not sure what the Islam religion says about it but if it is for preservation of the true black creation I would think it would say something similiar. In my opinion, Whites and Blacks need their own homeland, our own living space in America. Integration has never worked and never will. The God of natural law and order designed it this way so we cannot destroy of what he called good. It amazes me the same jews that push for us to integrate has their own living space in occupied palestine in that sh!t hole state israel. When they call for our integration and their separation they are really saying our survival and your destruction. You see we are more easily controlled by the jewish bankers under integration.Blacks need to focus not on warring with whites because they could never win in the U.S. And whites need to quit trying to act like they have no racial identity, most of them our hypocrites. Both races need to realize their creation differences and realize our only chance of survival,better living space, and come out from under jewish usurpers is separate...
Toomis

Houston, TX

#110 May 19, 2013
Brother Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at this buck dancing, shoe shining, Eunuch slave of his arab slave master and his house negroe Farracoon smmf
You need to educate yourself, savage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AQETbqyKHngXX
If this dude is really Michael then I love this dude. I bet before the civil rights act of 1965 and the welfare system that destroyed Black families that most respectable black people were like him. Today we have mostly drugged pierced and tattooed douchebags morons scraping their knuckles and going to jail.

Hey I mean Kirk and Spock were buddies, right? Michael is awesome. Great to see an intelligent black manhere for a change. He's like the black Christopher Columbus of Topix African-American Forum.

All hail Michael!!!!!

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/fi...
Moses kestenbaum ODA

United States

#111 May 19, 2013
Farahkkan should join with all his ill ilk and leave this great nation, farahkkan would make a nice co-habs with a whole bunch of african dictators in dakkan monrovian, nigeria or where ever the f he wants to go as long as he lives the states I'm happy. Farahkkan is a smelly trash can of human waste , worm diseased body that is cancerous to any democratic thinking man and women. Farahkkan you are a destroyer, your building is a destruction , leave detroit alone, better a detroit as is then a farahkkan detroit

Sinajuavi

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#112 May 19, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you , Islam is the religion for the Africans and Christianity is the White mans religion.And we both need to recover our ethnic heritage.Of course the Jewish usurpers have no religion other than Gold, and they keep the race/religion scales tipped in their favor, while creating wage slaves out of us Whites and Blacks. Since you know history you also know the Jews had a big part in bringing slaves to America, and lazy White men(i am a white man) seen opportunity. When they purchased black slaves they violated Christian law of "working for their family by the sweat of their brow". Jesus christ never intended on the races to mix. I am not sure what the Islam religion says about it but if it is for preservation of the true black creation I would think it would say something similiar. In my opinion, Whites and Blacks need their own homeland, our own living space in America. Integration has never worked and never will. The God of natural law and order designed it this way so we cannot destroy of what he called good. It amazes me the same jews that push for us to integrate has their own living space in occupied palestine in that sh!t hole state israel. When they call for our integration and their separation they are really saying our survival and your destruction. You see we are more easily controlled by the jewish bankers under integration.Blacks need to focus not on warring with whites because they could never win in the U.S. And whites need to quit trying to act like they have no racial identity, most of them our hypocrites. Both races need to realize their creation differences and realize our only chance of survival,better living space, and come out from under jewish usurpers is separate...
What an evil load of antisemitic Nazi crap that is, you fool.

Islam was created by an Arab pervert who was described by contemporaries as “white”. He referred to black people as “raisinheads”. The crazed Muz hordes set on fire by his cult to oppress the entire world took more slaves out of Africa even than the Euros did.

And that is your indigenous religion? LOL!!!

The Jews aren't running the world, you idiot. Your spew against them is equivalent to supporting terrorism, and so you have been reported to the appropriate agencies.

Where did you learn this Jew-hating crap, fool? Been listening to Farraklown, or what?

As for not getting along... I've got whites, Mexicans and blacks in my family and I manage to get along with all 3, well not every individual, but the point is we can get along fine if we act like humans.

The most important thing for you to understand is that your antisemitism is as vile as the white racism of the KKK, etc., and you are just as low a piece of rotten scum as they are if you think like that. The KKK hates Jews too... go give a kluxer a big kiss, fool.

Sinajuavi

Location hidden

#113 May 19, 2013
Moses kestenbaum ODA wrote:
Farahkkan should join with all his ill ilk and leave this great nation, farahkkan would make a nice co-habs with a whole bunch of african dictators in dakkan monrovian, nigeria or where ever the f he wants to go as long as he lives the states I'm happy. Farahkkan is a smelly trash can of human waste , worm diseased body that is cancerous to any democratic thinking man and women. Farahkkan you are a destroyer, your building is a destruction , leave detroit alone, better a detroit as is then a farahkkan detroit
Greenhouse Megastore-- Order ID 13628894

Performance Manual B
A-578 (NV-T350)
1996-99 DOHC MTX models
Production Part #04670664
Service Part #04798294

Farraklown can do no good. He is poison. His racism poisons everything he touches. The NOI is nothing but a hate cult.

I agree that Farraklown and his racist goons should leave, but I wouldn't wish them on any other country.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#114 May 19, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you , Islam is the religion for the Africans and Christianity is the White mans religion.And we both need to recover our ethnic heritage.Of course the Jewish usurpers have no religion other than Gold, and they keep the race/religion scales tipped in their favor, while creating wage slaves out of us Whites and Blacks. Since you know history you also know the Jews had a big part in bringing slaves to America, and lazy White men(i am a white man) seen opportunity. When they purchased black slaves they violated Christian law of "working for their family by the sweat of their brow". Jesus christ never intended on the races to mix. I am not sure what the Islam religion says about it but if it is for preservation of the true black creation I would think it would say something similiar. In my opinion, Whites and Blacks need their own homeland, our own living space in America. Integration has never worked and never will. The God of natural law and order designed it this way so we cannot destroy of what he called good. It amazes me the same jews that push for us to integrate has their own living space in occupied palestine in that sh!t hole state israel. When they call for our integration and their separation they are really saying our survival and your destruction. You see we are more easily controlled by the jewish bankers under integration.Blacks need to focus not on warring with whites because they could never win in the U.S. And whites need to quit trying to act like they have no racial identity, most of them our hypocrites. Both races need to realize their creation differences and realize our only chance of survival,better living space, and come out from under jewish usurpers is separate...
Sir, Islam has many non black adherents and Christianity has many non white adherents.
Moses kestenbaum ODA

United States

#115 May 19, 2013
Farrakkhan should never be allowed inside a church, he is gonna steal the donation box . Farrakkhan and his nation of islam is one big money laundry operation , its all about theft, greed, and more theft, farrahkkan never worked a honest day work in his life, but yet he will complain on hard working jews, what an asshole and spinster he is, I wish farrahkkan moves to africa as he preaches, let him do it already and stop his bull crap talk
See the light

El Paso, TX

#116 May 19, 2013
Moses kestenbaum ODA wrote:
Farrakkhan should never be allowed inside a church, he is gonna steal the donation box . Farrakkhan and his nation of islam is one big money laundry operation , its all about theft, greed, and more theft, farrahkkan never worked a honest day work in his life, but yet he will complain on hard working jews, what an asshole and spinster he is, I wish farrahkkan moves to africa as he preaches, let him do it already and stop his bull crap talk
He is the most hateful and evil man alive.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#117 May 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims are uncivilized.
Muslims live the evil life of Muhammad.
Muslims, like Christians, are both civilzed and uncivilized, sane and insane, intelligent and dumb.
And like the adherents of ALL other religions, they're afflicted with false consciousness.
Nonetheless, I've a few kin who are Muslims; and they're as dear to me as my Christian kindred....and equally ANNOYING in trying to bring me back to god. LOL!

Baltimore, Md.

#118 May 20, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
The richest human being on history was a black muslim: Mansa Musa
In those days Western Africa was richer than Western Europe. I'm not sure that religion itself has much to do with how rich a society is,
In those days Christian Western Europe was not so wealthy, and many Muslim countries were wealthier. Confucianist China was wealthier. Probably Hindu India was wealthier.
Today, the predominantly CHristian West is the wealthiest region. But who knows how long that with last?

Sinajuavi

Location hidden

#119 May 20, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
In those days Western Africa was richer than Western Europe. I'm not sure that religion itself has much to do with how rich a society is,
In those days Christian Western Europe was not so wealthy, and many Muslim countries were wealthier. Confucianist China was wealthier. Probably Hindu India was wealthier.
Today, the predominantly CHristian West is the wealthiest region. But who knows how long that with last?
I have read an interesting analysis of the decline of Rome and the onset of “Dark Ages” which blames it all on Christianity! Christianity as the state religion meant the enforcement of ridiculous “moral” codes leading to, among other things, the elimination of bath houses in Roman towns, and of bathing altogether, ignoring matters of defense and development in favor of endless monasteries and churches, persecutions of pagans which gutted the Empire intellectually, and so on...

I'd say the intellectual stagnation of the Muslim world for at least a millenium is also the fault of the religion, in very similar ways. It is not unreasonable to see the Islamic world as repeating all the errors of Christendom with a lag of a few (roughly 7, same chronological distance as between Jesus and Mohambone) centuries.

Religion is not necessarily a negative force as Christianity and Islam have been. Judaism doesn't prevent Jews from being intellectually advanced, or Israel from being the world's leader in cybertechnology. Hinduism promotes intellectualism; the stifling of learning and prosperity in India was caused by Muslims.

Paganism produced astronomical knowledge and sociocultural advancements among Celts, W Africans, Native Americans, and others.

There are exceptions, such as the obsession of some Mexican civilizations with human sacrifice, which was a negative drag on society, but generally I am convinced the problem regarding religion is with 2 of them: Christianity and Islam. Since the West is now largely secular, we are left with one religion threatening global peace, freedom and culture: ISLAM. Bloody goddam Islam, and it must be opposed at every turn.

Keep in mind I am not advocating attacking Muslims per se any more than you are. I also have a relative who is Muslim, and in fact also black. I have no desire to hurt him. But any jihadi who wants to impose any aspect of shari'a anywhere near me is going to have a problem.
Panafrican

Wixom, MI

#120 May 20, 2013
The Inimitable Axe wrote:
Detroit is ALREADY built in the image of a self-obsessed, race pimp (negroes). That's why it's a freaking sewer of sloth, crime and desperation.
Nuke the shythole and all its useless inhabitants on the day of widely promoted "Million Man March" for the negro race. It's more useful as a parking lot.
Many white criminals are coming to Detroit at night fall to commit crime then run back to the suburbs once they are done.
That is why Detroit crime rate is so high.
You all have a nice day.

Baltimore, Md.

#121 May 20, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
There is a LOT of inbreeding in Muz countries.
Thus the population is dull-witted and easily controlled with religiofascist brainwash.
Let them all marry people further away than 2nd cousin for a while, and their collective intelligence will improve.
Wow!

You know, I've heard the same thing said about poor southern whites--mainly by rich white folk. Used to hear this all the time when I was at Vanderbilt University.(Sometimes I'd heard educated whites say that the poor humped farm animals as well)
I saw that as a stereotypical myth regarding millions of poor white folks. I think it's a stereotypical myth regarding 1.5 billion Muslims.
To be sure there's quite a bit of political and intellectual underdevelopment among many of both of these stereotyped groups.
But I think that EDUCATION,improved standards of living and increased political freedom are most likely the best remedies.

Baltimore, Md.

#122 May 20, 2013
See the light wrote:
<quoted text>He is the most hateful and evil man alive.
Oh please!!! Louis Farrakhan is a flamboyant actor and charlatan. And I think he already had his last act at the Million Man March. I'm more worried about the Patriot Act which passed under Republcan watch of GW Bush, but was signed into law by Obama.
Probably the only Muslims I'm SERIOUSLY worried about are the Al Qaeda elements, and those Islamists who are trying to hijack the revolutions set off by the Arab Spring in Egypt, Tunisia and other places. Of course, those characters are not a great DIRECT threat to me here in the USA. But they're a threat to the progress of the peoples of the Middle East, and the atrocities they committed in Mali--once center of a brilliant, predominantly MUSLIM civilization--is simply an unspeakable abomination.
Farrakhan? LOL! Pass the beer. He's a talented performer.

Baltimore, Md.

#123 May 20, 2013
CONCERNING NOI

I got news for some of you. Above the level of the rank and file, many of the leadership of the Nation of Islam don't believe all the stuff they're running. I've even heard a high official of local Bmore NOI clergy TELL me that it was really about gaining wealth and power, not about the ideology. He discerned in the course of our exchange that though only 20 years old, I was not so unsophisticated as to buy his religious hype. Then shifted to the issue of Black empowerment and self-determination, which he knew I did care about.
"It's about empowering our people, brother. That's what the Nation's about. Yeah, you're in college now. But don't you want to see an end to the suffering of all our people in East Bmore where your folks live? That's what the nation is about. The religion is just a path to get the goal of liberating and empowering our people."
I wasn't convinced. "Why can't we empower our people with TRUTH? I'm down with Amilcar Cabral, man. TELL NO LIES TO THE PEOPLE, AND EXPOSE LIES WHENEVER THEY'RE TOLD!"
We obviously agreed to disagree, though he insisted that Allah would eventually lead me to the righteous path---the path of NOI.
Allah hasn't convinced me yet. But neither has Yahweh or Jeshua.
I noticed that some other fellow students said they had a similar experience with NOI. One brother, a fellow member of the Philosophy club, mentioned having a similar encounter with similar results. In fact, my Phil Club buddy said to me once, "Man, I've had similar enconters. One was with a more sophisticated NOI leader, who shifted to talking about Black self-determination when I saw I wasn't buying this theological rap. Same as happened with you. But then there was this other NOI brother who noticed my philosophy books, and then said "I see you into all that intellectual stuff. But you need to put aside all the pretentious white nonsense and hear the lifegiving teaching of the Nation of Islam."
But Tyrone, like I, had gradually moved away from Christianity and wasn't interested in joining a new Church.(In fact, Tyrone wasn't just an agnostic, but an outright atheist. Intellectually, I can allow for the possibility of a divine reality, but wouldn't bet my life on it.LOL!)
Listen: The ORDINARY NOI member is probably a true believer. But at the higher levels of leadership, many are not true believers. Not that this is peculiar to NOI or Islam in general.
I happen to know of a Black "Christian" minister who was head of the Christian Center at Morgan State University....but who was SECRETLY an ATHEIST. He admitted that to me, but also said that he would swear on a stack of Bibles that I wa lying if I told anyone---and his flok would believe HIM, not me....Ah, religion! LOL!

Baltimore, Md.

#124 May 20, 2013
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>
Many white criminals are coming to Detroit at night fall to commit crime then run back to the suburbs once they are done.
That is why Detroit crime rate is so high.
You all have a nice day.
We know the drug traffic wasn't originated from within the Black community. However, there are Black rascals who are making money by selling "the white man's poison"(as some nationalists call it)to their own people.

On this point, try to find an article called "Capitalism + Dope=Genocide." Written by a former Black Panther who I believe was one of the NY 21. I hear it's on line. Got mine from a older brother in Bmore who was down with the Party back in the late 1960s to about 1972.
Also, we need to cull all the wisdom we can from that generation who staked their lives for the freedom of our people.
i'm thinking about starting a thread on the contemporary relevance of the 10 point program of the ORIGINAL Black panther Party.
And I promised Harrisson a thread on Fanon. Will get to it after school closes.
bensleys best

Nashua, NH

#125 May 20, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
All Muslims are God fearing people.
Those god fearing, superior muslims you tried to describe to us just killed 60 and wounded many more muslims in Iraq today.

Bombing markets & offices is not the sign of a superior anything it's disgusting low life.

These " superior muslims" are still fighting the suni vs shite battle they have been fighting since the year 850AD.

Even a moron should have been able to sit down at a conference table and decide this silly ass issue in an adult manor in the past 1,165 years.

Muslims are not superior they are an subhuman inferior life form much like the rat.

you should be ashamed to be a muslim who kills his own and shoots children in the head because they want to learn to read and write.

if there is a muslim god she must be ashamed of what has happen to her movement.

Waxhaw, NC

#126 May 20, 2013
Patriot wrote:
It would be nice to take all the African blacks and Muslims and put them on a rocket to Mars. That would solve a lot of problems.
Lol but who would you have to blame for the world's problems then?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#127 May 20, 2013
Mars and the Moon are now US territories....Like Puerto Rico....only without the Ricans.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#128 May 20, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
This is no surprise as it's a natural progression towards Michigan becoming the first Islamic State in the US.
Overseas oil dollars will flow into this depressed economy to make it all happen.
So you honestly admit that Muslims seek to make America Islamic? Why should Americans allow Muslims who wish this to stay in America?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marines uncover wide abuse, hazing after recrui... 8 hr cookie monster 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Big city 20,609
I hate all white people. They all are like Trump 19 hr former democrat 11
Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09) Fri Tae 141
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) Fri WATCHING LIVONIA 190
Looking for old friends (Sep '08) Fri Old Friend 5
**Aderral *O*X*Y and others ORDER NOW Fri Verifieddeala 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages