Nation of Islam's Louis Farrakhan wan...

Nation of Islam's Louis Farrakhan wants to rebuild Detroit; he'll meet City Council, speak at church

There are 801 comments on the MLive.com story from May 15, 2013, titled Nation of Islam's Louis Farrakhan wants to rebuild Detroit; he'll meet City Council, speak at church. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Minister Louis Farrakhan, leader of The Nation of Islam, is expected to be in Detroit this week to meet Detroit City Council Members and speak at Fellowship Chapel on the city's west side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#755 Jun 15, 2013
I was brought up with white shame. The movie Roots indoctrinated both white and black people into the concept of white shame, and white people just had to accept that rather than try to lie about it. But who was really lying or at least omitting large chunks of the truth. It was Alex Haley, the author of roots.

When I got to college, I took a course in African American History because it was a required part of the curriculum. Easiest A I ever got, so it was great. Any History course was always an easy A. And while I did learn a lot about past contributions of African Americans, such as the first open heart surgery and the invention of the ISO Bus, most of it was not new. As a white person, I had slavery shame shoved in my face all of the time. Bad white man this, bad white man that. And this is what all of the black students wanted to hear. They loved that this course was going to be a glorification of the African American and a whipping of white people, or so they expected. You should have seen the looks on their faces when the very intelligent, well educated black professor turned around and told them, "I'm sorry to say this, but we are all prisoners of war". Nobody ever told them the truth. I remember Roots where Alex Haley, the liar, depicted it as a small group of white men wandering through the jungle with guns who were able to round up and kidnap hundreds of black men and get them on to a ship. And now that I know, I look back at that movie and I should have asked myself, "how could this be possible?". Because it really wasn't. It turns out, African tribes were warring with each other, as they often did, and instead of killing someone, it was far more practical to capture them and sell them for money and weapons and watch their enemy get shipped away to where they could be guaranteed to never be seen again.

The truth is that many African Americans wouldn't even be alive if their ancestors weren't slaves. But this is the aspect that nobody is allowed to talk about. White self flagellation appears to be the only acceptable thing that one can say. It's all part of a "social engineering" scam by liberals who think that they know better than everyone else.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#757 Jun 15, 2013
RU4 - EEL wrote:
<quoted text>You're absolutely correct in this assessment, and that's what has insecure, hypersensitive crybabies like "savant" and other colored racists so depressed. While they spend their worthless lives trying to convince themselves that the coloring in their skin makes them smarter and stronger than whites, they still can't seem to let go of their victim identity,
Well, all the the stronger and smarter stuff comes from an inferiority complex. What people often do when they have this, is to create a superiority complex for themselves to deal with their inferiority complex. Fat people invent "big is beautiful", but you know that if someone created a cheap wonder drug that allowed them to lose the weight safely in a weekly, they would be the first in line taking up the first ten spaces. So it's all nonsense.

All that black people need to do to prove how much smarter they are is to get their SAT scores up. But too many seem to have no interest in that, and instead would rather attempt to glorify themselves with mere talk, because that is much easier to do. And then, when they don't, out comes the excuse that the SAT tests are culturally biased. Now nobody should believe that crappy excuse, but let's suppose we say that the writing and languages portions of them are. What about the math portion? How can numbers be culturally biased?

So again, it's nothing but one nonsense excuse after another. And the more that liberals accept these excuses and blame themselves, the longer it will take black people to truly advance. Liberals, either wittingly or unwittingly, actually hold black people back by offering them any convenient excuse they want. Why should anybody develop if there is always a handy excuse for them to not do so?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#758 Jun 15, 2013
RU4 - EEL wrote:
<quoted text>Ywhen ALL the evidence points to the fact that it was other blacks who got them in that situation in ther first place.
Well, there is the concept of "reparations". Now, usually when a bad sale goes down, for example a drug deal, who is usually held more in blame, the buyer or the seller? Usually it's the seller because the seller enables the buyer to make the bad purchase and the seller is the one who is actually making money from the deal. so when reparations are brought up, why are the sellers, who made money from the deal, never brought up and it's only the buyers? And the answer is that they don't want to look at that part of the equation, and the bigger reason is that even if they did, the seller doesn't have deep pockets to extort money from whereas the buyer does.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#759 Jun 15, 2013
proudredneck wrote:
<quoted text>
well lets take a little different view of all this...after we give the millions of Mexicans their New U.S. Citizen Rights we can send them to Detroit to rebuild the city...the Knee-grows can sit on their front porches and watch the Mexicans clean up and rebuild the city...then the Knee-grows can go back to their city parks and drink some Colt-45 Malt and have some pickled pigs feet...of course that will piss off the Muslims who will come down to the city park and kick the Knee-grows azzes...but hey, Its Detroit so nobody cares !...just git mine food stamps to me on time !
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a TRUE pot-bellied, overall wearing, tobacco chewing, snuff sniffing redneck. So now you have the gift of prophecy? Or are you just that smart that you can predict the future? Just stay in the backwoods or trailer park with the rest of 'em.
Come on Kalli, I don't care who ya are, this was funny right thar!

Its true in many respects as well! I have often said, the backs in urban areas, are never the ones who take the initiative to clean up their own cities, they always wait for others! Even now, the buzz around city of Detroit's growth, comes primarily from the gritty young hipster types who believe they can make a difference!
Do you really think urban blacks are interested in "Whole Foods"? They are trying to appeal to the young whites.

In fact, while the black population continues to decrease in Detroit, the only recent increase in population in the city, are by whites in their early 20's to early 30's!

Now its interesting, the blacks that are fleeing the city, are going to places where blacks "did not" exist only a few short years ago, and the reason....they discovered that each municipality has or had funding set aside for section 8/rent subsidies. And you bet your bottom dollar, that the majority reaping the rewards of those bennies, are blacks.
For whatever reason, blacks cannot function without handouts...and they certainly have learned they don't have to do anything for them!

But...I digress...back to talking about how the Quran is a book of evil, and Mohamed (their greatest prophet) was a child molesting pedophile who took a small child as a wife!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#761 Jun 15, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there is the concept of "reparations". Now, usually when a bad sale goes down, for example a drug deal, who is usually held more in blame, the buyer or the seller? Usually it's the seller because the seller enables the buyer to make the bad purchase and the seller is the one who is actually making money from the deal. so when reparations are brought up, why are the sellers, who made money from the deal, never brought up and it's only the buyers? And the answer is that they don't want to look at that part of the equation, and the bigger reason is that even if they did, the seller doesn't have deep pockets to extort money from whereas the buyer does.
The funny thing is...slavery is still practiced in the Sudan, Nijer*, Mauritania and a few other corners of the Muslim world - and you won't see any of those Muslim apologists (who shamelessly repeat the lie that Islam abolished slavery) doing or saying anything about it!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#762 Jun 15, 2013
It is laughable and funny to know that Louis Farrakhan asked for reparations from Jews!!! In fact Louis should read the history of slavery again to find out who the slave traders were and who employs slaves still in this day and age.He should not forget that uncivilized Arab traders were the greatest slave traders and exported them to Americas and sold them in the open markets on the west coast of Africa and East coast as well. That tooby holding their quran in one hand. Arabs profited immensely by the slave trade.They even" exported" a black prince from Gambia,who happened to be a Muslim and he wrote a book on his experiences of slavery in USA. The same savage Arabs invaded and converted Louis Farrakhan's ancestors into Islam by force and bribing the tribal chiefs so as to convert the whole clan and tribe.The whole Saharan and subsaharan Africa was converted the same way.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#763 Jun 15, 2013
Louis Farrakhan changed his religion to islam just for revenge on the US population and he should realize that his ancestors were sold into slavery by the Arab traders but not civilized Jews.Paradoxically Louis Farrakhan converted into Cult of Islam,which sold him and his brothers and sisters across Americas and Caribbean. Appropriately hen should send notice to Arab desert kingdoms and Dictatorships for reparations.He should also apply to International Court of Criminal Justice for the prosecution of All Arabs and their descendants to ascertain his case and that of his kith and kin in Americas to attain proper investigation and punishment. He should also convert back to civilized Christianity to keep his sanity intact.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#764 Jun 15, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

But...I digress...back to talking about how the Quran is a book of evil, and Mohamed (their greatest prophet) was a child molesting pedophile who took a small child as a wife!
You don't think that he married her when she was six and consummated the marriage when she was nine? Have you ever read the hadiths?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#765 Jun 15, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
It is laughable and funny to know that Louis Farrakhan asked for reparations from Jews!!!
He's just a scumbag looking for the deepest pockets.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#766 Jun 15, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>The funny thing is...slavery is still practiced in the Sudan, Nijer*, Mauritania and a few other corners of the Muslim world - and you won't see any of those Muslim apologists (who shamelessly repeat the lie that Islam abolished slavery) doing or saying anything about it!
Nobody lies more about themselves and their religion than Muslims.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#767 Jun 15, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody lies more about themselves and their religion than Muslims.
Christians and Europigs only hates Islam due to their resentment for all the drub they took during Crusades.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#768 Jun 15, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians and Europigs only hates Islam due to their resentment for all the drub they took during Crusades.
That statement doesn't even make any sense to me. Can you clarify that? I would be willing to listen if you could put it in a way that makes sense. Do you mean that Christians hate Islam because they had to beat their aggressive advances in Europe back? I find your statement difficult to understand, so could you please clarify it and offer more details? Thank you.
LMAO

Scottsdale, AZ

#769 Jun 15, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Slavemasers have carried names like Pierre or John as well as Abdul.
Frankly, I'm skeptical about those HUGE figures of 140 million Africans reportedly enslaved by Muslim Arabs.
While I consider absurd Abdurratin's claim--despite historical evidence--that millions of Africans were enslaved by Muslims before the European Atlantic slave trade, I'm skeptical of figures like 140 million African slaves, or the claim that 100 million Indians were slain by Muslim invaders.
The population of the world was much smaller a thousand years ago. Had the Muslims carried off as many Africans as some people claimed, or killed as many Indians as some claim, then I think that both Africa and India would have been depopulated; and the Africans and Indians would have become, like Native Americans, a tiny minority in their own homeland.
Millions of people suffered and died at the point of Islamic swords---and, let us not forget, also Christian swords (as suriviors of the Aztecs and Incas might attest).
Let us neither deny the atrocities as does abdurratin, nor inflate the proportions of them for rhetorical effect.
I was referring to the slavemasters of today. Only arabs still hold slaves today.

As for the numbers, keep in mind that the muslims have enslaved people, white and black for over 10 centuries.

Location hidden

#770 Jun 15, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
That statement doesn't even make any sense to me. Can you clarify that? I would be willing to listen if you could put it in a way that makes sense. Do you mean that Christians hate Islam because they had to beat their aggressive advances in Europe back? I find your statement difficult to understand, so could you please clarify it and offer more details? Thank you.
"Agressive advances"?
Crusades were all about HOLY LAND. Pope Urban II was too tired to watch Christians plundering their co-religionist fellows and redirected their genocidal thirsty toward East in order to steal the wealth of Orient in the same extent that Christians would do against Aztecs and American natives in a near future. Muslims, during Crusade era, never threaten Europe itself. They were who actually left their lands to attack the East, not the opposite.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#772 Jun 15, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
"Agressive advances"?
Crusades were all about HOLY LAND. Pope Urban II was too tired to watch Christians plundering their co-religionist fellows and redirected their genocidal thirsty toward East in order to steal the wealth of Orient in the same extent that Christians would do against Aztecs and American natives in a near future. Muslims, during Crusade era, never threaten Europe itself. They were who actually left their lands to attack the East, not the opposite.
So it had nothing to do with continued Muslim incursion into Europe? Nothing? Who told you that?

Location hidden

#773 Jun 15, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
So it had nothing to do with continued Muslim incursion into Europe? Nothing? Who told you that?
Muslims must have sometimes attacked European domains but Crusades had nothing to do with that. Crusades only had as scope the resume of Palestine previously occupied by Byzantine powers, far away from Europe.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#774 Jun 15, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims must have sometimes attacked European domains but Crusades had nothing to do with that.
What makes you say that? Do you think it's possible that they decided to take care of their Muslim problem by going to the very heartland of the problem and claiming back lands that Muslims took by the sword while they were at it? Is it possible that they were doing back to Muslims and being aggressive like what Muslims had been doing to them for at least a few hundred years? Why is that so impossible to think?
proudredneck

Sun City, AZ

#775 Jun 16, 2013
my...my...Muslims, Liberals, Marxists, Progressives, Knee-grows ALL in agreement...sounds like a family git together...break out de Colt-45 Malt and water melon...we got'n a party go'n on !'YEEEEE'HAAAAA !'(as dat wise man Mr Dean of da DNC would say)...jist say'n

'peace'...and 'move'n on'

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#776 Jun 16, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to the slavemasters of today. Only arabs still hold slaves today.
As for the numbers, keep in mind that the muslims have enslaved people, white and black for over 10 centuries.
I see. However, it is unfortunate that slavery is stil being practice in much of the world--legally or illegally--and not just in Muslim or Arab countries. I've read about its practice TODAY in the Far East. It is sometimes practiced clandestinely and illegally in the West. The ancient scourge of slavery is not completely gone yet.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#777 Jun 16, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians and Europigs only hates Islam ...
Well, let me stop you there and set you straight...

The hate, lies within the evil words or hate, in the Quran.

"O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other.”[Al-Qur'an 5:51]

Before making semi-incoherent ill-informed BS statements, try educating yourself a little...not even a lot, just a bit!

Another note of interest...
IF the Europeans and Christians hated ISLAM and rejected ISLAM the way ISLAM rejects anything non-muslim...then muslims would ONLY be welcome in the sands of the camels from which they slithered out of.
No more freedoms of democracy found in places like the UK where ISLAM has tainted the landscape beyond recognition.
And in places like Dearborn where one of the largest populations of middle-eastern muslims exist outside of the middle-east, which is now a dirty scummy area occupied by semi-uneducated, overly aggressive muslims who by-and-large, despise blacks!

Oh the irony!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I like to masturbate to a picture of Hitler? 6 hr ANON 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr JackArmStrong 20,383
News DIA plans multimillion dollar investment in Afr... 9 hr dave 1
News Young woman left for dead in alley after assault 9 hr bozo 3
News Man charged with murder after running over elde... 9 hr bozo 1
House Music: Insane DJ Mix from Tony Nova 19 hr newswatchnow 2
Top Five Analingus Tips (Sep '08) Thu Ram 40

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages