Nation of Islam's Louis Farrakhan wants to rebuild Detroit; he'll meet City Council, speak at church

There are 20 comments on the May 15, 2013, MLive.com story titled Nation of Islam's Louis Farrakhan wants to rebuild Detroit; he'll meet City Council, speak at church. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Minister Louis Farrakhan, leader of The Nation of Islam, is expected to be in Detroit this week to meet Detroit City Council Members and speak at Fellowship Chapel on the city's west side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#44 May 17, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>

This is true today in that the average Muslim is a superior human being than the average whites in the community.
While all religions have been guilty of some terrible things in the past in the name of religion, muslims currently still are.

These fools kill themselves, kill each other, and spread their hatred message in the name of religion to so many others by killing innocents, in the name of some wacky religion.

So if by superior you mean a bunch of middle eastern men taking on names like fred and sammi to sound more westernized, then proceed to hang US flags all around their party stores or gas stations so they can "blend in" in order to sell questionable items to children...then yeah, pretty superior.

Then again, maybe by superior we are talking about the misguided sheeple in the black community that pretend to follow islam and do just the opposite as their mideastern counterparts...in that they abandon their western name for some made up semi french sounding semi mideastern sounding name, they don't and cant work on the count of their disability (ie being black in america) and their lack of motivation and passion relative to anything productive or positive.

If it aint basketball or taking that which they did not earn, blacks wouldn't have any ambition in life...hmmm!

Yeah the "average muslim" can keep its "superior" along with its book of hatred, they also can keep its profit Mohamed (who incidentally, took a 14 year old child for a wife), and can keep their overwhelming level dominance and oppression that is STILL prevalent throughout islam.

Superior? hahahaha yeah right!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#45 May 17, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Christians whoop muslim ass in crusades then?
Actually, the crusades were a failure. And the victories of the crusades were transient, as each time they were eventually pushed back.
As far as I'm concerned, the religious wars between Muslim anc Christians (regardless of who "wins or loses" is another reason to be skeptical of those religions
AT A GLANCE

Englewood, CO

#47 May 17, 2013
I know there are some good muslims out there,Farrakhan is not one of them. I wouldnt let him rebuild my dog house. I doubt Mich. will let a cult leader rebuild a city anyhow.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#48 May 17, 2013
AT A GLANCE wrote:
I know there are some good muslims out there,Farrakhan is not one of them. I wouldnt let him rebuild my dog house. I doubt Mich. will let a cult leader rebuild a city anyhow.
All Muslims are God fearing people.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#49 May 17, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
All Muslims are God fearing people.
All muslims are amoral, soulless scumbags.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#50 May 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>All muslims are amoral, soulless scumbags.
That's not true.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#51 May 17, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>All Muslims are God fearing people.
That's not true either.
Mo Ham It

Roseville, MI

#52 May 17, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
Allahur Akbar!
Islam will prevail among black people. Muslims make up about 6% of the population in the United States. The majority of conversions to this growing religion is occurring within the African-American community.
African-Americans knows that Christianity are the White man's religion and conversion to Islam is the same as recovering our ethnic heritage. Even because 30% of slaves brought to America were Muslims and Allah is another name of the Pan-African supreme God Olorun worshipped by all Africans peoples with variant names as well.
Blacks l;ve their Malt Liquor and weed too much to give it up and turn to that gutter religion and that $h ithead god of the mooslums
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#53 May 17, 2013
Menthol cigarettes are haram.

“Better Dead than red!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#54 May 17, 2013
Hopefully any remaining good people there will evacuate.
See the light

El Paso, TX

#55 May 17, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
In addition they stood out from the others:
These enslaved Muslims stood out from their compatriots because of their "resistance, determination and education".[6]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_Uni...
This is true today in that the average Muslim is a superior human being than the average whites in the community.
The average Muslim is ignorant .

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#56 May 17, 2013
See the light wrote:
<quoted text>The average Muslim is ignorant .
Not if we compare to the black Christian mental slave.

Baltimore, Md.

#57 May 18, 2013
Faith wrote:
That's a stupid as saying that are Jews are swindlers or all Blacks are rapists.....Of course, Faith may very well believe those idiocies as well.

Baltimore, Md.

#58 May 18, 2013
Faith wrote:
Nonsense! Muslims are like other people. You've got the decent human beings among them, and others not so decent.
bensleys best

Nashua, NH

#59 May 18, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
These enslaved Muslims stood out from their compatriots because of their "resistance, determination and education".[6]
Superior ? surely you jest?

Superior people do not shoot a young muslim girl in the head just because she wants to get an education to read and write.

Those superior muslim men you try to describe are afraid of an educated woman in the population. An educated woman will see what frauds muslim men are.

Superior people do not wage war against other muslims for a 1,000 years. Muslims have been killing bombing other muslims since the PEACE conference in 850 ad. Wonder how many muslims have been killed by other muslims.

A lot of the war going on today in the middle east is about suni vs shite Bull shit.

These so called "superior people " aren't smart enough to sit at a conference table and rationally decide who shall lead this dysfunctional religious movement. So you superior people keep on killing other superior people and save us the trouble.

Bombing a mosque at prayer time or a market while woman and children shop for food is not the sign of a superior people.

in fact its the sign of a weak, degenerate, dysfunctional, depraved sad people.

Muslim can't win a war on a battle field so they hid in the shadows and attack like rats in the night.

So tell me where to find toilet paper with the image of Muhammad
allah or the Koran on it. I want to show you what I think of your movement.
The Popo

Roseville, MI

#60 May 18, 2013
bensleys best wrote:
<quoted text>
Superior ? surely you jest?
Superior people do not shoot a young muslim girl in the head just because she wants to get an education to read and write.
Those superior muslim men you try to describe are afraid of an educated woman in the population. An educated woman will see what frauds muslim men are.
Superior people do not wage war against other muslims for a 1,000 years. Muslims have been killing bombing other muslims since the PEACE conference in 850 ad. Wonder how many muslims have been killed by other muslims.
A lot of the war going on today in the middle east is about suni vs shite Bull shit.
These so called "superior people " aren't smart enough to sit at a conference table and rationally decide who shall lead this dysfunctional religious movement. So you superior people keep on killing other superior people and save us the trouble.
Bombing a mosque at prayer time or a market while woman and children shop for food is not the sign of a superior people.
in fact its the sign of a weak, degenerate, dysfunctional, depraved sad people.
Muslim can't win a war on a battle field so they hid in the shadows and attack like rats in the night.
So tell me where to find toilet paper with the image of Muhammad
allah or the Koran on it. I want to show you what I think of your movement.
They don't use toilet paper, they use their bare hands, don't know what soap is, never saw A tooth brush and their women smell worse than the camels they sleep with. It's no wonder the mooslums are mad and want to kill all the time. Then they have their shit god ali or allah or who ever that tells them to kill people.
Toomis

Houston, TX

#61 May 18, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
Allahur Akbar!
Islam will prevail among black people. Muslims make up about 6% of the population in the United States. The majority of conversions to this growing religion is occurring within the African-American community.
African-Americans knows that Christianity are the White man's religion and conversion to Islam is the same as recovering our ethnic heritage. Even because 30% of slaves brought to America were Muslims and Allah is another name of the Pan-African supreme God Olorun worshipped by all Africans peoples with variant names as well.
You Halfricans are funny. You make up shit like a little kid. That's ok when your little but when your an adult living by fantasy is very risky, grow up.
Proud American

Indianapolis, IN

#62 May 18, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
"Superior"? That's why every Muslim country is a sh!thole. You're savages and failures. My dog is superior to you Muslims. Pigs are superior to Muslims.
Proud American

Indianapolis, IN

#63 May 18, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that ass-backwards junior.
Why have the Jews whooped Muslim ass? You wimps can't even defeat tiny Israel.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#64 May 18, 2013
Proud American wrote:
<quoted text>
Why have the Jews whooped Muslim ass? You wimps can't even defeat tiny Israel.
Israel is backed by many Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Don't be such stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Detroit fundraiser to benefit Nepal earthquake ... 3 min guest 2
News Detroit suburb to consider banning drones 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
News It's official: Primary in Livonia city election... 13 hr watching livonia 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr Call Me Juan 19,855
News Mary Wilson offers advice for traveling to Detroit 21 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Huge Trouble at Foreign Toyota (May '09) Mon Leagle Beagle 316
Where are they now Sun Jackson 1
More from around the web

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]