Mexican Americans living in city of DETROIT should consider moving to Inkster.

Posted in the River Rouge Forum

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jan 9, 2013

Since: Oct 10

Inkster, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I live in the city city of Inkster, Michigan a suburb of DETROIT.
I feel that Mexican Americans currently living in the city of DETROIT who want to move to the suburbs should move to the city of Inkster a suburb west of the city of DETROIT, because house prices are very cheap here in Inkster, and Inkster is a nice place to raise a family.
Most of the houses in Inkster were built in the 1950's.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Inktown wrote:
I live in the city city of Inkster, Michigan a suburb of DETROIT.
I feel that Mexican Americans currently living in the city of DETROIT who want to move to the suburbs should move to the city of Inkster a suburb west of the city of DETROIT, because house prices are very cheap here in Inkster, and Inkster is a nice place to raise a family.
Most of the houses in Inkster were built in the 1950's.
I think Ann Arbor would be a better place for them.Maybe they could turn some of those homes there into section 8 housing.

Since: Oct 10

Inkster, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 7, 2013
 
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Ann Arbor would be a better place for them.Maybe they could turn some of those homes there into section 8 housing.
No, I want them to move to Inkster so they will live close to me.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 8, 2013
 
Inktown wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I want them to move to Inkster so they will live close to me.
Ceeesco says Inkster is fine but Pancho says Ann Arbor is like fine wine.
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 9, 2013
 
Inktown wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I want them to move to Inkster so they will live close to me.
If you want to live close to them, move to Detroit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Mr Bojangles 18,835
Isis's American plot. 4 hr Believer 3
Batman v. Superman in Detroit: Ben Affleck shot... 10 hr Brian Adam 2
White people try being nice. 14 hr Steve 3
Rich from Hardcore Pawn show (Jun '12) 17 hr Brian Adam 25
Rockin Reggie Brown "Best Freinds Gang" (Nov '11) 17 hr Brian Adam 27
Ford Begins Plant Revamp For Aluminum F-150s 18 hr Kevin 1
•••
•••
•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

River Rouge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River Rouge
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••