Detroit's first Meijer opens to publi...

Detroit's first Meijer opens to public: What to know for July 25

There are 1 comment on the Detroit Free Press story from Jul 25, 2013, titled Detroit's first Meijer opens to public: What to know for July 25. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

A look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about in the metro Detroit area on Thursday, July 25: Detroit's first Meijer store officially opens to the public at 6 a.m. The 190,000-square-foot supercenter, located at 8 Mile Road and Woodward Avenue, is part of the new Gateway Marketplace, a $72-million ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Jul 25, 2013
well how long will it be until the out of control population of da city loots this store and burns it down?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Mini mouse 20,637
General Motors Pontiac Stamping Plant 22 hr Amberstarr 1
News Detroit seeks proposals to add housing in Midto... 23 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 2
News Low performing Detroit schools could close Wed former democrat 1
I hate all white people. They all are like Trump Wed Philbert 16
Top Five Analingus Tips (Sep '08) Wed Got Rice 41
News Tips Sought In Case Of Unidentified Body Found ... Wed former democrat 1

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages