Detroit Teen Dies After Detonating Grenade

Full story: Wjr.net

Detroit Teen Dies After Detonating Grenade Friday, March 24, 2006 - 11:00 AM DETROIT, MI - A Detroit teen is dead following an explosion of a homemade grenade that he apparently lit.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jun 4, 2006
Keyonna walkins

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2006

wHEN jUAN LIT THE GERNADE HE IMMEDIATELY TRYED TO PUT IT OUT BUT IT WAS TO LATE.
Jason Lugo

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2006

This was an accident. Any other reports that say anything otherwise are FALSE. RIP Juan
BongoBilly

Lake Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2006

RIP Juan?! Are you kidding?! The article says he wanted to blow up his girlfriend but got himself instead. I say It's a good thing someone so dumb was removed from the gene pool. RIP indeed! I hope he gets the opposite or RIP!
Caira Mix

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2006

F*ck You Bongo, i bet u wouldn't go on Calvert street and say that ....I bet they'll blow ur a** up.

His girlfriend brought another guy to his house because Juan had her cellphone...and the guy had a gun...i dont know what the guy was trying to do..kill him over a phone? Juan lit it and probably was trying to kill her and the guy...and i dont blame him..but instead he went to a room and it went off...i dont know if he was trying to kill himself or put it out...But all i know is that was my boyfriend's cousin ...an if that B*tch would had never brought that guy over there over a stupid cell phone this would never happened....RIP Juan
BongoBilly

Lake Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2006

Listen, I raised two girls and no guys ever came around with guns or bombs or anything else. Calvert St. don't sound like a place any normal person would want to be seen.
You don't blame him for trying to kill 3 people over a girl or a phone or whatever? I stand by the last comment: we're better off with him out of the gene pool. Let's just hope he didn't leave behind any kids with bad head wiring like him.
prince

Port Huron, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2006

shut the f$ck up d*mn
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2006

Jason Lugo wrote:
This was an accident. Any other reports that say anything otherwise are FALSE. RIP Juan
Is this THE Jason that worked at Game Crazy a while back?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••