Do Bob Filner Or Christine Beatty Hav...

Do Bob Filner Or Christine Beatty Have Any Defenders?

There are 1 comment on the National Public Radio story from Oct 16, 2013, titled Do Bob Filner Or Christine Beatty Have Any Defenders?. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

Former San Diego Mayor Bob Filner pleaded guilty this week to several charges stemming from allegations against him of sexual harassment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Oct 16, 2013
blue guest wrote:
FOX 2 played the footage of Beatty being asked if she had an affair with Kwami! OMG that look on her face. She rolled her eyes up and looked disgusted! Ahh hahaha!!! I can still visualize that scene in court. OMG
BUSTED!!!
Now that Mr. Big is in the can forever and can't bother anyone except the taxpayer, Beatty will start telling all even if she has to make some up.

The story I remember from the texts was when she mentioned her driveway and a week later Bobby's crew showed up and repaved it. The money was being spread around in ways that will never be accounted for.

Just like energy and matter are interchangeable, a liar and a thief are the same thing. A liar like Beatty can make a statement to the press and put on the air of a woman scorned with a real appearance.

Beatty gets the job done as compared to Carlita who mops around like a lazy slob, which was evident from the video of her firing recently in Texas. So you can see why Kwame enjoyed the change of pace from the home scene.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) 1 hr Tony 215
News Reward offered after dog found with missing nos... 2 hr pet parent 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr meandme 20,774
Gay teens Michigan (Jul '16) 23 hr Hybrid king 13
Highwaymen Motorcycle club (Mar '11) Fri Larry Smith 61
News Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) Jan 19 RFLivonia 17
don`t buy from rhino associates (Nov '08) Jan 19 Winnie 45

River Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages