The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,633

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
truth told

Fords, NJ

#26196 Aug 24, 2014
ACTS 2 38 wrote:
if they only knew the power in this verse acts 2 38
n it means a ax an 2/ 38/pistols.LOL...
truth told

Fords, NJ

#26197 Aug 24, 2014
any body who hates if they don't already have, is going to [have serious health issues] because its a [very true fact] that hatred does more damage to the object in which it is stored, than on the object on which it is poured, I no for a fact because a friend of mine was "racist" and he used to be extremely unhappy, and miserable, and sickly, but he changed, and he known feels much better, and he is a much happier person known, hate even makes a person age, much quicker than they usually would. hate eats one up like an [acid,] I am not only speaking about [racial hatred] I am speaking about hatred for any human being, family, friend, boss, ect. trust me it really can make you really "seriously ILL,Hate also comes out in many different types of cancers also,
I no because I myself have been there, and it is truly not worth the misery, and pain that I personally suffered, its plenty of books out there that will tell you that hatred is a ''deadly poison",
been there done that.LOL.
truth told

Fords, NJ

#26198 Aug 24, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
His a big Troll , his been on the post for a long time.
He often uses about a dozen different names
ARYAN is a very miserable person, and its very easy to tell.LOL...
WARRIOR

United States

#26199 Aug 24, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
His a big Troll , his been on the post for a long time.
He often uses about a dozen different names
Aryan is correct. He is a man of wisdom and truth. You sir have used many aliases such as Sam 38002, 38006, kool hand dyckhead, shall I continue Mr. Samuel? Please stop making disparaging comments to this veteran. Show some respect.
Here and there

Norwalk, CA

#26201 Aug 25, 2014
Can't sleep understand this if blacks and whites unite it would throw the plan of power off so let's stay puppets it is far more safer.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26202 Aug 25, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Aryan is correct. He is a man of wisdom and truth. You sir have used many aliases such as Sam 38002, 38006, kool hand dyckhead, shall I continue Mr. Samuel? Please stop making disparaging comments to this veteran. Show some respect.

No veterans are on this page.
ann kukelski

Fords, NJ

#26204 Aug 25, 2014
Here and there wrote:
Can't sleep understand this if blacks and whites unite it would throw the plan of power off so let's stay puppets it is far more safer.
you sound '' twisted and pathetic...duh.
'

'
Mr Sharky

Schenectady, NY

#26205 Aug 25, 2014
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#26206 Aug 25, 2014
WEST POINT, Miss.
Came here to say this exact thing. Enough with treating black people like children, they're capable of hate crimes as well.
http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2014/08/mi...
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#26207 Aug 25, 2014
truth told wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are once again back on here acting like a ignorant clown. if you don't have anything positive to say then don't say nothing at all you always did act and sound like a ignoramus!!!
Hey sellout go talk your smack some where else by the way this message was sponsored by The white's with Rights Foundation now run along little troll with your blunt and skittles and have a nice cold glass of stfu do you hear me well do you?7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)----- -+Oh and by the way I have a job for you get the shine box out and get to work.Bwwwwwwwwa
most danger?!

Point Pleasant, WV

#26208 Aug 25, 2014
Lol Cleveland!!!!!
truth told

Fords, NJ

#26209 Aug 25, 2014
ICP 2014k wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sellout go talk your smack some where else by the way this message was sponsored by The white's with Rights Foundation now run along little troll with your blunt and skittles and have a nice cold glass of stfu do you hear me well do you?7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)----- -+Oh and by the way I have a job for you get the shine box out and get to work.Bwwwwwwwwa
YOU are just a pathetic imposter, yeah right i am a sellout because i am not a "ignoramus" like you are, and the others who are also like you are LOL, you better worry about the Indians in this country who are taking over everything, soon you will be their shine boy LOL. you be careful you hear boy??? those same people who you hate so much 'hillbilly" are going to have to hand you a glass of water one day, when your family stick your "ass in a nursing home and totally forget about your ass, it happens every day, and for the record dude I have more money than you will ever see, my brother owns [2] nursing homes, and I see pathetic people like you all the time that have no one,thats right,[everyday single day,] they only have the folks who they were "racist" against for years, and they have no choice but to depend on these folks because their own family don't give a dam about them once they get down and out, you listen boy? and be mighty careful you hear??? because karma is a sure enough bitch,
truth told

Fords, NJ

#26210 Aug 25, 2014
ICP 2014k wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sellout go talk your smack some where else by the way this message was sponsored by The white's with Rights Foundation now run along little troll with your blunt and skittles and have a nice cold glass of stfu do you hear me well do you?7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)----- -+Oh and by the way I have a job for you get the shine box out and get to work.Bwwwwwwwwa
YOU all had better be worrying about the [illegals] in this country who can get anything, and everything, and also you had better worry about the terrorists, anytime some one is willing to attach a bomb to their own body just to kill, hurt, and maime innocent people, I would chalk it up as them being [hateful bigots] just like a lot of you people, and that hate that you and all the terrorist are carrying around is going to very soon make you all [very seriously ill] trust me on that one dude, its many types of [different cancers] that come from hating, any many other serious medical issues also, and like it was said hate does more damage in the object in which it is stored, than on the object in which it is poured, hatred is a "deadly poison, and if have been proven in many medical studies...a lot of white idiots get mad at any other white person that is not willing to go along with their racist hating known aint that just to bad LOL, i am my own Man, I listen or bow to no one, I make my own money, and I take care of my own family, and myself, and under no circumstances will I let another [white bigot] or anyone else control me or my thinking i am a real man, not just some little bigoted ignorant white boy, for the record its mostly the [poor white trash] who are racist, they have nothing at all going for them selves so they need "blacks" and some of the [other races] in order to make themselves feel superior, like they are really somebody, but in "reality they are just a bunch of very miserable, very lonely, very unhappy, Nobodys, and that's a very true fact, and also you "hillbilly" you need to STFU, YOU HEAR ME BOY??? YOU HEAR? WELL DO YOU? ASSHOLE....DUH.
truth told

Fords, NJ

#26211 Aug 25, 2014
ICP 2014k wrote:
AND for he record boy you need to go and talk your [complete stupidity someplace else] you are just a miserable, lonely,[old imposter] who have been on here for many years "spewing" your [racist unintelligent complete GARBAGE]you sound totally ridiculous, with your [very ignorant][shenanigans] you hear boy???well do you boy???TRY TO GO OUT AND FIND YOUR SELF SOME REAL WORK.....and once again STFHU YOU TALK WAY TO MUCH JUST LIKE A BITCH DUH...
truth told

Fords, NJ

#26212 Aug 25, 2014
ICP 2014k wrote:
AND for the record boy you stfu, you talk way to much, and you always have "you "imposter" put a sock in it duh..
truth told

Fords, NJ

#26213 Aug 25, 2014
Chuck wrote:
WEST POINT, Miss.
Came here to say this exact thing. Enough with treating black people like children, they're capable of hate crimes as well.
http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2014/08/mi...
I agree, OF cause, all races, including "blacks" are capable of [hate crimes] no adult should ever be treated like a kid, and no matter who commits the [hate crime] or any crime, black, brown, white, green, or purple, or polka dotted, they are all totally very wrong and they should be severly punished....
truth told

Fords, NJ

#26214 Aug 25, 2014
[QUOTE who="most danger?!"]Lol Cleveland!!!!![/QUOTE]LOL...
Suchanekpartners

United States

#26215 Aug 26, 2014
Every city has potential dangers. Cincinnati is a clean and friendly city. I am proud to live and work here.
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#26216 Aug 26, 2014
Ex-Marine, 32, is left brain damaged after 'being attacked by gang of 20 black men' who said 'Waffle House wasn't safe for white people after Ferguson'

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#26217 Aug 26, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madonna brings her weird-ass Rebel Heart tour t... 7 min Free Kwame 1
Dearborn Heights City Libraries host ham radio ... 6 hr sylvester 2
Allen Park saga continues 9 hr Kevin 1
melvindale wrestling coach (Mar '08) 12 hr Worldround 57
NAACP buries the N-word in mock funeral (Jul '07) Sun Free Kwame 52
The main issue in Metro Detroit is ... Sun Free Kwame 3
The Mayor of Detroit is Wrong, Here is a Better... (Feb '10) Sat Tony 392
River Rouge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web