The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20063 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Chuck

Brooklyn, NY

#26112 Aug 19, 2014
Not one of those protesters gave a @#$% about Michael when he was alive. Since he had to rob from a convenience store to begin with, I would put my money on the fact that he didn't have much going on college wise or job wise. Where was the community then? Did anyone offer this kid a scholarship? Nah. Did any of these rioters offer Michael a job? Nah. In their minds, he was just another @#$% n@#$% being oppressed by the white people. If he had been shot by another black kid, still no one would have given a @#$%. That's just what happens in black america. Blacks shooting each other. Who gives a @#$%......
He gets shot by a white guy and all of a sudden everyone is pissed off and want to burn buildings down.They are not doing this for Michael. Those rioters are using his death as an excuse to act like @#$%ing morons.
Sharky

Schenectady, NY

#26113 Aug 19, 2014
Chuck wrote:
Not one of those protesters gave a @#$% about Michael when he was alive. Since he had to rob from a convenience store to begin with, I would put my money on the fact that he didn't have much going on college wise or job wise. Where was the community then? Did anyone offer this kid a scholarship? Nah. Did any of these rioters offer Michael a job? Nah. In their minds, he was just another @#$% n@#$% being oppressed by the white people. If he had been shot by another black kid, still no one would have given a @#$%. That's just what happens in black america. Blacks shooting each other. Who gives a @#$%......
He gets shot by a white guy and all of a sudden everyone is pissed off and want to burn buildings down.They are not doing this for Michael. Those rioters are using his death as an excuse to act like @#$%ing morons.
Hi, a couple of things,#1 there is dispute about the shoplifting, he may have paid for the items. That said he was being thugish and rude, a product of his environment, like we all are.

#2 the shooter is more than just a 'white guy', he is a white police officer. that scales it up

we all have to rise above our base feral natures, we sqwawck about them rioting and looting but as an organized white race we bomb and burn the shit out of nations not neighborhoods.a matter of scale

so let's all of us evolve

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26114 Aug 19, 2014
Sharky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, a couple of things,#1 there is dispute about the shoplifting, he may have paid for the items. That said he was being thugish and rude, a product of his environment, like we all are.
#2 the shooter is more than just a 'white guy', he is a white police officer. that scales it up
we all have to rise above our base feral natures, we sqwawck about them rioting and looting but as an organized white race we bomb and burn the shit out of nations not neighborhoods.a matter of scale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DD_hPuDSqpAXX.
Fantastic video , unfortunately the regular posters have no interest.
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26116 Aug 19, 2014
clock wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you do have time to talk to unknown people about the 25 most dangerous cities ?
I CAN answer that? for the man you were reffering to??? yet you your own self have time to be talking to unknown people? who you your "own self do not no"? you sound like another clown, every single thing that, that man tony said was very true, that was a "idiotic statement" that you made, "AND YET HERE YOU ARE" DUH.....and "any intelligent person" could see that the discussion is supposed to be about the 25 most dangerous cities...DUH...
Sharky

Schenectady, NY

#26117 Aug 19, 2014
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26119 Aug 19, 2014
Sharky wrote:
<quoted text>
everything you have said is the bonefied truth....
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26120 Aug 19, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Fantastic video , unfortunately the regular posters have no interest.
I was very interested in mr.sharkys posting, it was very interestings to me and I bet a lot of others also....
Yavinoff

Kyiv, Ukraine

#26122 Aug 19, 2014
see the light wrote:
<quoted text> I was very interested in mr.sharkys posting, it was very interestings to me and I bet a lot of others also....
Do not even fly a kite over here Mr. Hooknose.
Yavinoff

Kyiv, Ukraine

#26123 Aug 19, 2014
Conservative American wrote:
Hood people are shooting their own and then they wonder why the lose stores and others don't want to place stores in their dangerous neighborhood.
Most of them were raised on the street as they have no mother and father figures.
It's good we do not have any kaffirs over here. We would shoot the useless black beasts as soon as they crossed our borders.
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26124 Aug 19, 2014
Yavinoff wrote:
<quoted text>Do not even fly a kite over here Mr. Hooknose.
you are just another 'moran" mr hooknose and mr. hookmouth, you need to keep your trap shut.......
see the light

Fords, NJ

#26125 Aug 19, 2014
Yavinoff wrote:
<quoted text>Do not even fly a kite over here Mr. Hooknose.
THE TRUTH ALWAYS DID HURT.....OUTCH.
Cock-O-Doodle-Do o

Covina, CA

#26126 Aug 19, 2014
Its official, "hood disease" can be added to the hazards of Detroit.
Other diseases are also making a new return like measles, mumps, whooping cough, polio, rubella and others. When you don't put screens on the windows even malaria and dengue fever comeback, surprise surprise.
aint nobody got time

Ashburn, VA

#26127 Aug 19, 2014
see the light wrote:
<quoted text> I CAN answer that? for the man you were reffering to??? yet you your own self have time to be talking to unknown people? who you your "own self do not no"? you sound like another clown, every single thing that, that man tony said was very true, that was a "idiotic statement" that you made, "AND YET HERE YOU ARE" DUH.....and "any intelligent person" could see that the discussion is supposed to be about the 25 most dangerous cities...DUH...
What?
aint nobody got time

Ashburn, VA

#26128 Aug 19, 2014
Sharky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, let's. ALL of us. Let us all evolve into the realization tat destroying out own community does not tip the scales of justice in our favor.
Bet they haven't burned down the DHS or Welare Offices.
sad

Anonymous Proxy

#26129 Aug 20, 2014
Sad news.
heather clinton

Fords, NJ

#26130 Aug 20, 2014
aint nobody got time wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
well if you aint got time stay the hell off of this post with your idiotic remarks moran....
the truth really hurts

Fords, NJ

#26131 Aug 20, 2014
aint nobody got time wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, let's. ALL of us. Let us all evolve into the realization tat destroying out own community does not tip the scales of justice in our favor.
Bet they haven't burned down the DHS or Welare Offices.
the truth that sharky said really did hurt you didn't it??? OUTCH.....
Chuck

Hicksville, NY

#26132 Aug 20, 2014
Sharky wrote:
<quoted text>
That is no kid. He is an adult committing felonies. He was a leader on his way to college though right? He threw his own life away. He assaulted a store clerk and a cop in the process. He is no kid stealing candy. His partner in crime incited a riot to cover his tracks. The only question is whether the officer was justified and that may never be answered sufficiently. If I was a cop and was being assaulted (whether I knew his motivations or not) I would probably defend myself in a similar matter. Once you reach the point where pulling the trigger is justified you might as well make sure the threat is taken away.

The question is answered very sufficiently; the shooting was justified. The large, violent criminal had attacked the officer (his broken orbital socket is proof of that) and the location and angle of the kill shot is proof that this large violent criminal was lunging at the officer when the shot was fired. There are no unanswered questions here.
Sharky

Schenectady, NY

#26133 Aug 20, 2014
hi, just learned of the eye socket. Plan A is courts dispense justice, but assaulting a police officer is begging for trouble.

The thug/gangsta lifestyle to me, seems counterproductive, and yes you reap what you sow and mike reaped the whirlwind and so did the cop and so did Ferguson and St. Louis,

whole lot of karma comin down. but disrespectful behaviour is to me unacceptable. mike was rude, I don't know yet but maybe the cop said something to offend Mike and it escalated

Instead of so many factions working at cross purposes and against each other forward progress is difficult.
So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion;respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none.

When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision.

When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. get worse, I live by the words of Tecumseh

Sharky

Schenectady, NY

#26134 Aug 20, 2014
post got chopped. quote is Chief Tecumseh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
forrest hughes 2 hr Jewel 2
News Detroit police seek help to find missing teen 13 hr reality is a crutch 1
Jack Van Impe is dead (Mar '11) 13 hr Deanna 483
News Three Arrested in Bus Stop Robbery 15 hr Irish/Dutch Kwame 5
News Water protesters walking from Detroit to Flint 18 hr reality is a crutch 1
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? (Sep '14) Fri ret-sfc 141
News 22-Year-Old Man Charged With Murder In Greektow... Fri led_poison 2
More from around the web

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE