The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,226

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25702 Jul 14, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>If you follow real estate trends you will notice prices are only increasing in all white areas. Homes in all black areas can be had for back taxes, why is that? Could it be people don`t want to live around filthy section 8 parasites who have a culture full of filth and entitlement.
again ,. statistics shows that the majority of people living in low income/ HUD/ section 8 housing are white people ........So it seems that not only are you racism but dislike the poor as well...are you sure you are an American . where the land is free.and is the home of the brave with equal opportunity for all ....that poor people have the same rights as you to live in decent housing ,and equal education ....as their income allows.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#25703 Jul 14, 2014
Racist Bigots hate math it doesn't fit the agenda. Fixed News Rush Limbaug got them brainwashed.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25704 Jul 14, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>Stuff it in your chicken hole parasite.
Hey Hillbilly I'll take mine deep fried.
Samuel

United States

#25708 Jul 15, 2014
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25710 Jul 15, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> Poor people are usually poor because they have made bad choices in life. Why should they be entitled to the same standard of living as people of means.
Your boy, Barry, seems to think that chairman Mao was a savior He is wrong if you work you deserve more than if you sit on your azz , sell dope or smoke ganga all day.
The cost of public education in insane because of the behavior of the students and the stigma put on those who actually want to learn. Public education is not intended to be a babysitter for bastard children who's father is MIA and who's mother has no parenting skills
If I had children I would send them to a private school to keep them from having to deal with =the ghetto rats who make it impossible to learn
I detect a bit of hostility ....Capitalist, you say..........I disagree with you thinking poor people are poor because of bad choices...some maybe but not all, some have fallen on hard times due to significant medical bills...things beyond their control, you think because someone has lost all they had due to uncontrolled situations that they should live in ran down dumps that have slum lords .....and to call little children that can't help their circumstances little bastards is a little harsh even thou that is a legal term for children born out of wedlock,,, sounds cruel...this is when good people should step in a lean a helping hand to the unwed mother, she didn't get that way by herself....so let's not pick on people less fortunate than others .....maybe show her the right way to do things instead of bad mouthing....I have read that private schools aren't all they are cracked up to be.....I heard that private school teachers are not as qualified or as experienced as public school teachers ....studies show that private schools students are more likely to drop out of college than public school students...Bulling is more of a problem in private schools because they tolerate such nonsense from children that they families contribute financially where as public schools have a zero tolerance .....and there's more than good old Barry that thinks chairman Mao was on the right track.
Carlos Bandana

Baltimore, MD

#25711 Jul 15, 2014
It's all about love! You all are missing the point.
Samuel

United States

#25720 Jul 16, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> I think someone disagrees with you
http://news.msn.com/us/ku-klux-klan-hands-out...
If your brain exploded, it wouldn't even mess up your hair.
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25721 Jul 16, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>One of these days your government-school kids will be working for home-schooled kids.
Could be.....home schooling is making it's mark...different than public or private schools.
USA

Kapolei, HI

#25723 Jul 16, 2014
insanity

Chicago, IL

#25727 Jul 17, 2014
bee 6335 wrote:
<quoted text> again ,. statistics shows that the majority of people living in low income/ HUD/ section 8 housing are white people ........So it seems that not only are you racism but dislike the poor as well...are you sure you are an American . where the land is free.and is the home of the brave with equal opportunity for all ....that poor people have the same rights as you to live in decent housing ,and equal education ....as their income allows.
that is funny that you claim most of hud and sec. 8 is white people. Damn near every time i win a contract for pest control in these areas i see 5 black familys for every 1 white family.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25731 Jul 17, 2014
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#25732 Jul 17, 2014
California Highway Patrol Officer Beating Woman in the Head on Side of Road
auschwitz's Adolf Hitler

Conway, AR

#25734 Jul 17, 2014
Every towns going to have good and bad places just be alert and be nice to people
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25736 Jul 18, 2014
insanity wrote:
<quoted text>
that is funny that you claim most of hud and sec. 8 is white people. Damn near every time i win a contract for pest control in these areas i see 5 black familys for every 1 white family.
I didn't know that pest control companies had to put a bid in for a job., I thought companies like that,you just called them up and made an apt. for them to come to your home., like you would a plumber , roofer, or what not, or do you mean if your estimate is low enough they might let you do the job for them..........learn something new everyday........anyway ....I read some where that whites are falling on hard times and are having to resort to low income housing , no shame........besides the elderly , disabled and handicapped whites in low income..........http://blog.lo wincome.org/2014/07/whites-rep resent-largest-group-people-mo ving-to-low-income-areas.html
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25737 Jul 18, 2014
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25740 Jul 18, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> Have you taken a good look at common core? No wonder more people are electing to homeschool their children
Down here there is a big push against common core.
I do believe that in public schools the standardized testings are based on the Common core, now whether or not all private or home schooling will integrate the standards in it's school curricula is yet to be seen ...with that being said , I do believe that not all schools offer the College or Career readiness programs.
Samuel

Riverdale, GA

#25741 Jul 18, 2014
Racist Logic is his religion.
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25743 Jul 18, 2014
l
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> I am curious why a officer would beat a person t like that Do you think any police officer would go off on son=me like that for no reason .
She must have done something to make him react that way No man, much less a cop beasts a woman unless she is attempting to do great bodily harm or murder
I am not an ass. but have dealt with people off all types all of my career People with cameras and or cellphones have misrepresented the facts in the past and will do so in the future
Then again, black people never do anything wrong
http://www.vancouversun.com/ne ws/California+Highway+Patrol+h ead+says+shocked+video+beating /10013513/story.html
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25744 Jul 18, 2014
bee 6335

Dayton, OH

#25745 Jul 18, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> I am curious why a officer would beat a person t like that Do you think any police officer would go off on son=me like that for no reason .
She must have done something to make him react that way No man, much less a cop beasts a woman unless she is attempting to do great bodily harm or murder
I am not an ass. but have dealt with people off all types all of my career People with cameras and or cellphones have misrepresented the facts in the past and will do so in the future
Then again, black people never do anything wrong
I gather from the things you post you don't like black people, you are within your rights , but... with that being said , not all black people are criminals, the same as any other race, there is good and bad in all races. Maybe you aren't old enough to understand this., or not street smart enough to know that there are some cops that abuse their power,..some cops are trigger happy and shot you in a heart beat , packet half the money and drugs they confiscate ,,, but not all cops are bad, this cop over reacted to a situation that could have been dealt with in a more civil way....he used force that was not called for, the video could also show that the off duty cop came to the aid of the woman instead of the aid of the other cop , as you said video tapes can mean things one way or the other to fit the need,...he wasn't interested in hand cuffing her or he would have from get go ....he's a woman beater to say the least and should be charged with assault and battery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rexella Van Impe's 15 facelifts a SIN (Jul '13) 2 hr GT- Illinois 11
Marshall's Bar 3 hr Two Cents 4
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 9 hr Eldorado 129
Boblo boat pulls out of Detroit for last time 9 hr Eldorado 2
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? 9 hr Eldorado 23
1 in custody in shooting of young girl riding b... 9 hr Eldorado 2
Antonio's to reopen former Italian restaurant i... (Jun '13) 9 hr Eldorado 7
•••
•••
•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

River Rouge People Search