The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20366 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Samuel

United States

#23692 Apr 12, 2014
Old Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
My father taught me that people as a whole are judge not by color of their skin but by the fruits of ones labor. We have ignorant people of all colors that's just the nature of life. What is appalling is ignorant people use race to advance their short comings in life. Call me an Uncle Tom you may, but I would rather be know as a realists.
My black brother Samuel may I ask you some questions? Why do you act like others that you hate? What are your core values? Why is it so important to you that you need the approval from white people? Is it the white man that we need to fear or is it our own race? Prove everyone wrong and put up an intellectual response if not then you validate everyone's opinion about blacks.
Lol the gr8 warrior :-) how's ab the two of you have been M.I.A. You've never been able to identify as a black man you chosen not to. You have a agenda so any reasonable discussion with you is impossibly.
Samuel

United States

#23693 Apr 12, 2014
Old Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
My father taught me that people as a whole are judge not by color of their skin but by the fruits of ones labor. We have ignorant people of all colors that's just the nature of life. What is appalling is ignorant people use race to advance their short comings in life. Call me an Uncle Tom you may, but I would rather be know as a realists.
My black brother Samuel may I ask you some questions? Why do you act like others that you hate? What are your core values? Why is it so important to you that you need the approval from white people? Is it the white man that we need to fear or is it our own race? Prove everyone wrong and put up an intellectual response if not then you validate everyone's opinion about blacks.
What's that the gr8 Warrior is at a loss of words ?
Samuel

United States

#23694 Apr 12, 2014
A cace study on safe loathing should be done on people like you Warrior.
Old Black Man

Clovis, NM

#23695 Apr 12, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol the gr8 warrior :-) how's ab the two of you have been M.I.A. You've never been able to identify as a black man you chosen not to. You have a agenda so any reasonable discussion with you is impossibly.
I guess you prove the white man is far superior than the black man. Keep dreaming that any black persons that doesn't prescribed to the woe is me mentality is an undercover white man. You're such a typical representation of a typical black male in America. An angry self loathing bigot that screams racism because it gives him his 15 seconds of attention that he so desperately seek as a child. If you could only see how stupid you are on Topix you would find some other forum to display your ignorance. We'll done my black brother perpetuating the stereotypes of black folks. Not all black people is like this ignorant fool Samuel who keeps posting from his cell phone. I feel sorry for your family Samuel, maybe one day you can grow up and be more educated in your post. Try picking up a book for starts.
Samuel

United States

#23696 Apr 12, 2014
You've lost me Warrior, have you forgotten about your meay rants you've posted saying the complete opposite. You've never self identified as black until I outed you. Your a pretender Warrior Lol :-)
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23697 Apr 12, 2014
Tell AB I said hello :-)
Samuel

UK

#23698 Apr 12, 2014
Were is your best friend AB ?
Samuel

UK

#23699 Apr 12, 2014
Your the only black sympathizer for the White Power movement. How's that working out for you ?
Zulu Abdalla

Buffalo, NY

#23700 Apr 12, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Your the only black sympathizer for the White Power movement. How's that working out for you ?
yo yo yo yo sambobutt, what da hail yall be jivin bout l\ligga?
yall need to git da hail off da crack cause yall be talkin to yall self agin.
Aryan Barbarian

Clovis, NM

#23701 Apr 12, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Tell AB I said hello :-)
We'll hello stupid. Try posting on your registered name Sambo bet you can't.:)
Samuel

UK

#23702 Apr 12, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol try again Warrior your really pathetic. Did you have to move back to your home town after over twenty years ?
Aryan Barbarian

Clovis, NM

#23703 Apr 12, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol try again Warrior your really pathetic. Did you have to move back to your home town after over twenty years ?
Lol try again Erkel. Did you have to move to the UK to avoid being laughed at here in the States? The real Erkel is Sambo 38002.:)
Zulu Abdalla

Chicago, IL

#23704 Apr 12, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo yo why yall be such a stanky racist azz bigot l\ligga, l\ligga? Stop smokin dat crack an take a baff l\ligga.
Horse Ass Sniffer

Buffalo, NY

#23706 Apr 12, 2014
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo, weese real l\liggas dun never takes baffs butt wees dun uses perfume wat weese dun cops at wallmart, no wat i sayin mofokka?
Hey, i want a perfume that smells like horse crotch.
Samuel

UK

#23707 Apr 13, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol try again Erkel. Did you have to move to the UK to avoid being laughed at here in the States? The real Erkel is Sambo 38002.:)
Well I guess you figured it out, except no one listens to me in the UK too. My next stop is the motherland Uganda, thats if they if they have a welfare and food stamp program for lazy American black drifters like me.
Samuel

UK

#23708 Apr 13, 2014
Zulu Abdalla wrote:
<quoted text>yo yo yo yo why yall be such a stanky racist azz bigot l\ligga, l\ligga? Stop smokin dat crack an take a baff l\ligga.
It just so happens I boost a high quality generic perfume which costs $2.99 for 5 gallons, a lot cheaper than the price of gasoline! I'm also a conservationist, I sometimes shower when it rains and by the way, I'm not a bigot racist, I only hate whites, latrinos and light skin blacks!!!!
Samuel

UK

#23709 Apr 13, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be stupid but I know Mothers Day welfare checks are sent on the 2nd day of every month, 13 days a year. DOWN WITH WHITEY!!! BLACK POWER!!! NO MORE NEGRO BODY ODOR!!!!
Samuel

UK

#23710 Apr 13, 2014
Zulu Abdalla wrote:
<quoted text>yo yo yo yo sambobutt, what da hail yall be jivin bout l\ligga?
yall need to git da hail off da crack cause yall be talkin to yall self agin.
I only talk with myself on topix because no one else listens to me. I GOT NO WHERE ELSE TO GO!!!!!!
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#23711 Apr 13, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Warrior your remedial, did you clean out your storage unit ?

I'm still in Arlington outside of Memphis.
Aryan Barbarian

Clovis, NM

#23712 Apr 13, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Warrior your remedial, did you clean out your storage unit ?
I'm still in Arlington outside of Memphis.
Whatcha you talkn about bubba blue gums. The real Sam is registered & not an Ad hoc retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do u think David J Banaszak sucks cock in Gaylo... 14 hr Opie Dawg 1
blacks mismanaging blacks 15 hr Cracker 7
News Despite record profits, Detroit automakers get ... 23 hr Summer Friend 1
News Racially biased cancer doctors spend less time ... Sat Summer Friend 6
News Iwo Jima flag raiser identified as Marine from ... Sat bozo 1
News Man charged with opening fire on Lodge Freeway Jun 24 Backby PopularDemand 1
News Former Detroit Council President Charles Pugh c... Jun 24 Backby PopularDemand 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages