The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,565

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Sir ICP2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#22987 Feb 10, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
I love the cowards to frightened to post under their real Topix moniker. Pathetic losers!! Haha!
Hey KFECAL guess whose back in town pumpkin Ford stands for fix or repair daily. Bwwwwwwwa now get back in the restroom and do your job brillo head.-(;-(l)----+This message was sponsored by Mr.Clean a proud sponsor of the Juggalos Cleansing Of America Tour 2014 coming to your town making it clean and white. We wear our paint with pride and dignity. 7734/5372/2014

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#22988 Feb 10, 2014
Sir ICP2014k wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFECAL guess whose back in town pumpkin Ford stands for fix or repair daily. Bwwwwwwwa now get back in the restroom and do your job brillo head.-(;-(l)----+This message was sponsored by Mr.Clean a proud sponsor of the Juggalos Cleansing Of America Tour 2014 coming to your town making it clean and white. We wear our paint with pride and dignity. 7734/5372/2014
Or first on race day! Bwwwwwwwwaaaaaa! But as always, haters gon' hate! Bwaaaaaaaaa! Honk! Honk! CaucaPansies rule! 7734/5372/ABC123NOWIKNOWMYABC' S...
Sir ICP2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#22989 Feb 10, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or first on race day! Bwwwwwwwwaaaaaa! But as always, haters gon' hate! Bwaaaaaaaaa! Honk! Honk! CaucaPansies rule! 7734/5372/ABC123NOWIKNOWMYABC' S...
Hey KSTUPID you just proved my point about how your race of moronic species are you're weak and you will never prevail in the game of life, I will let you get back to doing your skilled job @ Ford as head sanitation engineer, right turn Clyde! Your a programed robotic ch!mp Bwwwwwwa -(;-(l)-----+123 Poof!

Taylor, MI

#22990 Feb 10, 2014
Sir ICP2014k wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KSTUPID you just proved my point about how your race of moronic species are you're weak and you will never prevail in the game of life, I will let you get back to doing your skilled job @ Ford as head sanitation engineer, right turn Clyde! Your a programed robotic ch!mp Bwwwwwwa -(;-(l)-----+123 Poof!
I didn't prove anything dufus lol. You dish it out so you better be prepared to take it, Pansy. But like you said I'll get back to my great job and my great profit-sharing! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa!+456 Coward!
Kallark27 Junior

Tampa, FL

#22992 Feb 11, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't prove anything dufus lol. You dish it out so you better be prepared to take it, Pansy. But like you said I'll get back to my great job and my great profit-sharing! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa!+456 Coward!
Daddy, why aint you be come by and help ma mammy and ma 5 bruddas and 6 sistas. We all be tired of seein yall crashin in da parked cars at da Ford plant sellin 401k crack. Shaqueelikania be hoeing at Mahajee's Kwik Stop jus ta help out mammy.
Sir ICP2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#22993 Feb 11, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey KPUMPKIN don't try and be uppity your just an over paid janitor now shut your liver lips and go call somebody that cares and take your profit sharing and retire nemrod,us clowns don't take shyt from brownskin wetsuits understand,well do you? This message was sponsored by Www.knooseties.com one size fits all Bwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013-(;-(l)----+Jugg alos Worldwide Tour 2014 coming to Degroit sponsored by American Pawn see us down on the 8- mile.Honk!Honk! Rotflmwao
La Kallarkisha

Buffalo, NY

#22995 Feb 11, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo daddy mofokker, yall come by here soon wif somes money cuz mama ans mah 5 sistahs all dun bees pregnant.
Shalabalarolanda nika

Tampa, FL

#22997 Feb 12, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you be lyin ta all deese white folk daddee? Da only profit share yall ever be got was sellin crack outside of Rajif's Liquor Store next to da Ford plant. All dem mudda fukka neegas be say yall be rippin dem off cause you be mixin yo boogers in wit da crack. Yo oldest son Lashawn only got 40 mo year to go befoe he be up fo parole fo killin all his hoes. Lashawn been workin reel hard studyin fo his GED even doe he be failed da test 20 time in da past 10 year he still be tryin daddee. Jamalamir and Crackaina got killed in a gang bang last year and evabody else be doin fine and reel fat eatin all dat gobment food. One of deese day yall need to get yo lazy mudda fukka black azz to da hood and see my mammy an dont forgets ta brang some money beeoch!
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

#22998 Feb 12, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder Trial (Livestream)
http://globalgrind.com/2014/02/08/jordan-davi...
Alternative events: gentleman white man pulls alongside car blaring music and politely asks for them to turn it down to legal volume since it is disturbing the peace (while the gentleman is on a date with his girlfriend).

Black teen starts spouting racial slurs and epithets to the gentleman and his lady trying to show off to his friends. Little does he know this gentleman white is a well-known and respected gun collector. Not only does he have a weapon on him, but he knows how to use it.

Then the black teen, showing off to his friends and regurgitating what he's heard in his rap songs, threatens to follow him home, rape his girlfriend, and "pop a cap in the man's ass". Clearly the man is outnumbered and now his life has been threatened with bodily harm and possibly death. He believes the teen will actually do this too. He has no other course of action than to eliminate the threat using the only tool he has... his weapon.

While the other teens are scrambling to gather what happened, the white man narrowly escapes to his domicile, still afraid the other thugs in the car might've followed him and will bust down his door any minute. Luckily, the police arrive first.
Justice

Tampa, FL

#22999 Feb 12, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Alternative events: gentleman white man pulls alongside car blaring music and politely asks for them to turn it down to legal volume since it is disturbing the peace (while the gentleman is on a date with his girlfriend).
Black teen starts spouting racial slurs and epithets to the gentleman and his lady trying to show off to his friends. Little does he know this gentleman white is a well-known and respected gun collector. Not only does he have a weapon on him, but he knows how to use it.
Then the black teen, showing off to his friends and regurgitating what he's heard in his rap songs, threatens to follow him home, rape his girlfriend, and "pop a cap in the man's ass". Clearly the man is outnumbered and now his life has been threatened with bodily harm and possibly death. He believes the teen will actually do this too. He has no other course of action than to eliminate the threat using the only tool he has... his weapon.
While the other teens are scrambling to gather what happened, the white man narrowly escapes to his domicile, still afraid the other thugs in the car might've followed him and will bust down his door any minute. Luckily, the police arrive first.
Our prayers are with you Michael Dunn.
Slim Ostermeier

Buffalo, NY

#23000 Feb 12, 2014
looks like this thread is loaded down with yard ape lingo.

Taylor, MI

#23002 Feb 12, 2014
Slim Ostermeier wrote:
looks like this thread is loaded down with yard ape lingo.
Yep..albino ape 'tards posing as "black" people who can't seem to keep my name out of their mouth.
Slim Ostermeier

Buffalo, NY

#23003 Feb 12, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep..albino ape 'tards posing as "black" people who can't seem to keep my name out of their mouth.
I wonder where those albino ape tards learned that kind of talk?
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#23004 Feb 12, 2014
Samuel_6gJackson wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll go to jail for the killing of to unarmed teen.The defendants girlfriend contradicted his testimony.
Too bad he doesn't have a jury like OJ Simpson had.
waka flaka

Waxhaw, NC

#23005 Feb 12, 2014
I think that the Wall St criminals should be sent to the same prisons that us brothers go to. Then that mess would stop. But blacks in America DO need to accept responsibility for a culture that glorifies crime, and general violence.
Sir ICP2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#23006 Feb 12, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey KPUMPKIN how many times must I tell you you're double jointed and you just can't stop suckling yourself like a newborn ch!mpazoid now stop,you tire tube bootlip c00n.Bwwwwwwwa rotflmwao and by the way you're not black your a Heinz 57 get it mutt!-(;-(l)--+
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#23011 Feb 12, 2014
Samuel_6gJackson wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand that he killed the kid and did not have to ?
OJ didn't have to kill his wife either.
Leshawn

Buffalo, NY

#23015 Feb 13, 2014
Samuel_6gJackson wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand that he killed the kid and did not have to ?
yo yo yo neega, wat up wit chew? mudda fukka neegas be playin da rap way loud an den threaten ta kill the white man wen he be politely axe da boy ta poleese turn da sheet down. da neega wanna act like a tough boy and show off in front of da otter bad azz neegas an pull a gun on da white man but da white man put a cap in his black azz befo he did. case closed neega.
Leshawn

Tampa, FL

#23017 Feb 13, 2014
Samuel_6gJackson wrote:
You must be under 21 ? I understand child by you never geting to say that feels good to say it here.
yo yo yo neega, I be got a colledge edgamucation at da most pressstejust black city colledge in da werld wit a decree in african american studies and urban african music. I finished forth from the top in a class of five neega.
Seattle

Clinton, TN

#23018 Feb 13, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're calling them yards and other names but their making fun of the blacks... It's easy to do when your kind is the laziest I've ever seen and you're always screaming on how you're discriminated and you have all your black TV, magazines, congressional black caucus, miss black USA, your radical so call reverends..... Uggggg it just goes on and on... I wish you people would shut up!!! Ijust shuuuut uppppppp!!!! Get jobs!! Be productive members of society!!! Stop rapping about screwing girls and shooting people!!! You're acting like damn animals!!!! You bring on these issues!!! You can fix them!!!! Your city is damn near all negro and it's damn near the most dangerous

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aryan nation ! 1 hr Feliz Navidad 2
I still love Kwame Kilpatrick; 5 hr Meanie 2
I want to die New Years Eve ? 5 hr Government-Foe 1
DDays: Memorable happenings from 2014 11 hr Free Kwame 1
Děscount Kětchén UK 11 hr Rintada 1
I remember Dunn school and had a lot of good me... (Jan '09) Oct '14 roadster 48
Detroit Teen Dies After Detonating Grenade (Mar '06) Oct '14 Blake Shelton 8
River Rouge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

River Rouge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River Rouge

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:56 am PST