The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 846)

Showing posts 16,901 - 16,920 of17,747
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rocio from la

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

Compton is on the list, he's obviously never been there if he's saying its a nice city. There's places in Compton that sheriffs don't even enter after 8pm.
Sir ICP2014

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

Teleprompter Prez more entitlements smoke and mirror technics TNB-EBT it's all a store front scam put up or stfu.This message was sponsored by the Juggalos for a better America Tour2014 stay tuned in the future for further updates.-;-(;-(l)----+7734/537 2/2014 We wear our makeup with pride!

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

Sir ICP2014 wrote:
Teleprompter Prez more entitlements smoke and mirror technics TNB-EBT it's all a store front scam put up or stfu.This message was sponsored by the Juggalos for a better America Tour2014 stay tuned in the future for further updates.-;-(;-(l)----+7734/537 2/2014 We wear our makeup with pride!
"Smoke and mirrors" "TNB-EBT" (white racist code acronyms) bla bla blaaaa....can you close that fork at the end of your tongue for a day maybe? I know you all missed me. ;-)
ABC

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Whitewinger wrote:
Snitches get stitches.....and insane clown posse
Are a couple of douches ....i hate that monkey
Eminem, but i hope he takes care of those tools.
Lol I see you're posting from your free Obama phone.
Working Joe

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Smoke and mirrors" "TNB-EBT" (white racist code acronyms) bla bla blaaaa....can you close that fork at the end of your tongue for a day maybe? I know you all missed me. ;-)
Dog whistle
Dog whisper

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Working Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog whistle
Do you want a treat boy. Can you hear me whistle boy we'll do you? What's the matter nobody wants to play with so go up crawling to kallark the dog handler. Whatever you say sock puppet. Try posting under your real moniker. Lol boy.
KAB

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Di Di Mau Warrior
KAB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Ho chi min rabbit hunter, the 53 is heading to wolverine land soon the 72 be riding like a Pinkerton I see. At 01030 Alpha 4 heading out the door to Apache hill for a meet with Arrowhead. 1021 at your convenience choo choo.....
Copy Tango Alfa Big Red One!

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

The two lovers KAB and WARRIOR are at it again...butt tag is what they play on here. Sometimes they have a threesome with that other floater ICP the juggalo.
Kab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I despise pillow biters such as yourself. You did marry some white dude correct.......
Are you referring to the wigger from Memphis. Bwwwewweeeeee Di Di Mau
Great example

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Could anybody name me one President that stated dope smoking wasn't bad knowing it's an epidemic problem in the inner city? Irony that this dope smoking president won't allow his children to smoke pot. Kallark do you smoke pot? How about your children. Do you think this poor expletive president sets a good example for kids?

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Want a swish cheese body massage? Live in any Colorado city.

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I despise pillow biters such as yourself. You did marry some white dude correct.......
No. I didn't. But you sure did. His name is Aryan Barbarian. KAB. ICP. 5372. TNB. ABCDEFG123. Whatever moniker he or it decides to use today.
;-)
Sir ICP2014

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
The two lovers KAB and WARRIOR are at it again...butt tag is what they play on here. Sometimes they have a threesome with that other floater ICP the juggalo.
Hey KFARTBERG how is the Caucasoid Wife treating you? I bet just like a run away slave.Bwwwwwa This message is sponsored by Mr.Clean on our cleaning up America tour2014 coming to your town sundown brown.Honk!Honk!
Rico from East LA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Latinos will rule the world
Rico from East LA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

I just got that letter that my health insurance doesn't meet the Obama care requirements and I have until march 6th, why? I only make $48,000 per year. I can't afford the new plain as I have paid 2 increases in 2 years of 20% on each one.

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Sir ICP2014 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFARTBERG how is the Caucasoid Wife treating you? I bet just like a run away slave.Bwwwwwa This message is sponsored by Mr.Clean on our cleaning up America tour2014 coming to your town sundown brown.Honk!Honk!
My utterly beautiful, pale skin, emerald green eyed Caucasoid wife is treating me as she would a king. As I treat her as my Queen. Anything else you need to know pumpkin? By the way, did you get your lovers approval to speak to me?
Sir ICP2014

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
My utterly beautiful, pale skin, emerald green eyed Caucasoid wife is treating me as she would a king. As I treat her as my Queen. Anything else you need to know pumpkin? By the way, did you get your lovers approval to speak to me?
Actually KDUMPLIN I due all the string pulling and your just a freak on a leash now go ask you're Caucasoid Wife if you can make water by the way is you're wife's name Daisey you stupid house crow.Bwwwwwwwa This message was sponsored by save a c00n fund supporting the inner city yufes. Rotflmao -(;-(l)----+5372/7734/2014
Black is the new white

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Deal with it.
pnnn

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

obama is not black he's white and black..

he could have had a white woman and white kids.. if he wanted..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,901 - 16,920 of17,747
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance