The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,285

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#22386 Jan 17, 2014
WOW jus WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you had someone's post removed for calling you a cry baby. Hypocrite. Lol. You can dish it out but you can't take it.
I've never had anyone's post removed. You and I both know you can't prove I did. Even if you could you would see I didn't. Why? Because freedom of speech is a privilege we all enjoy. So stop lying.

Taylor, MI

#22394 Jan 17, 2014
WOW jus WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Question.
Why don't you have the same outrage when Sam who has admitted on several occasions to having my posts and others removed? I agree with you 100 percent in regards to speech. Im personally against any censoring. People who have never served or had family that served have no clue in what freedom is all about or the sacrifices made to have such liberties.
Well I can't control what Sam does. I am a fierce proponent of free speech and I will personally never campaign to get posts removed. If he decides to do that that is on him. I abhor what most folks say on here but I will NEVER encroach upon their right to a viewpoint. No matter how foul, racist, or irritating it is. You best believe I will exercise my freeness of speech.
ICU5372

Saint Louis, MO

#22402 Jan 18, 2014
This thread moderatorís are abusing there authority and going against the freedom of speech and being manipulated by the renegade rogue Aprikans, post are being removed by these so called moderators and that's the facts.They can't handle the truth it been happening everyday and I have documented these lack of moral and ethic actions.
dangerous by nature

Conway, AR

#22408 Jan 19, 2014
I walk on the wild side! I laugh in the face of danger!!
DAB

Cincinnati, OH

#22411 Jan 19, 2014
No self respect and certainly none for others and it shows. Don't believe me, take a ride through the hood.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22413 Jan 19, 2014
Your tears are delusions. They quench my thirst when my throat is parch. After a big picture of Kool-Aid I wash it down with your wet tears. MMM MMM Good!

LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22414 Jan 19, 2014
Ditto.......
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22415 Jan 19, 2014

Southfield, MI

#22418 Jan 19, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
Sad really. These little turds keep assaulting people. Pure savagery.

Taylor, MI

#22419 Jan 19, 2014
http://mobile.philly.com/news/breaking/... ;

Aryan pride at its best. ;-)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22420 Jan 19, 2014
Yeah exposing yourself with cheese is much worse than knocking out senior citizens by sucker punching them. Your priorities in this world are all messed up. You should undergo a self evaluation.
mike

Akron, OH

#22421 Jan 19, 2014
One of the biggest crimes against humanity is fat chicks that persist in wearing stretch pants.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22422 Jan 19, 2014
It's always about race with you people!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-19/obam...

Taylor, MI

#22425 Jan 19, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
Yeah exposing yourself with cheese is much worse than knocking out senior citizens by sucker punching them. Your priorities in this world are all messed up. You should undergo a self evaluation.
I wasn't drawing a comparison to that Whorerior. I was simply making fun of "Aryan Pride."
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22426 Jan 19, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't drawing a comparison to that Whorerior. I was simply making fun of "Aryan Pride."
And I just simply point out FACTS about a certain segment of our society Kafart. It's all good..........
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22427 Jan 19, 2014
mike wrote:
One of the biggest crimes against humanity is fat chicks that persist in wearing stretch pants.
Now that's funny.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#22428 Jan 19, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you attacking Warrior using a derogatory name? He simply posted the truth and you attacked with a silly post. You think because a person is white makes him Aryan? Is everyone who is dark skinned an African or a light skinned black had Aryan blood in their genes? Think again.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22429 Jan 19, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you attacking Warrior using a derogatory name? He simply posted the truth and you attacked with a silly post. You think because a person is white makes him Aryan? Is everyone who is dark skinned an African or a light skinned black had Aryan blood in their genes? Think again.
You know how they lump us all into one group and stereotype the entire white race. Watch, he will now come back with something like " I have a white friend" or" know a white person really well" just to satisfy himself that he's not "really a racist"....

Taylor, MI

#22432 Jan 19, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>And I just simply point out FACTS about a certain segment of our society Kafart. It's all good..........
The funny thing is that you think it was aimed at you. I was simply poking fun at so-called "Aryan pride" and self righteousness. But of course, blacks love to persecute lil' ole' Warrior. He be a member of the Aryan Vanguard of Truth....tasked with exposing the vile grotesqueries of the black community. Keep up the good work "exposing" what's already well known lol. As I will continue to expose the conspicuous hypocrisy and vile grotesqueries of a certain angel cake portion of our society. ;-)

Taylor, MI

#22433 Jan 19, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, because "pure-blooded" Aryans wouldn't do something perverted like that right? The "less than 1% of 1% suffering from PTSD" only commit these crimes right? How generous yet utterly delusional and hubristic to say the least lol. But angel cake whitey is "nature's finest handiwork" right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Detroit spooks in Huntington 48 min Boss Hogg 3
Lawyer for Eminem's wife files response to divo... (May '06) 3 hr Amy 11
Flooding in metro Detroit a call to action on c... 3 hr Its all B S 5
Police reports include confessions from Tucker ... (Jun '12) 21 hr Dee Vee 8
Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09) Tue Terry 110
Looking for a male Beagle to breed w/ my Beagle (Aug '12) Mon GianCarlo 10
Federal judges put a halt to appeals in Detroit... Mon AnalBead 2
River Rouge Dating

more search filters

less search filters