The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,565

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Awesome Oppoetunity

Tomahawk, KY

#21826 Dec 30, 2013
Legit opportunity good payout and various payout options. Very simple go check.it out!!!!

http://www.earningvisit.com/index.php...
Hello hillbilly

Los Angeles, CA

#21827 Dec 30, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I've given these 'tards many local Detroit neighborhoods, Palmer Woods, East English Village, Indian Village, Sherwood Forest, parts of Boston-Edison district and it still isn't enough to sate their incessant craving for black misconduct. That's why I don't answer their stupid, hypocritical questions begging for answers as to why whitey is so "superior" to life itself. Their "superiority" came at depriving others of the same principles they died for. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
It's hard to fathom how much desperate hatred these hillbillies have. Stubborn as mules and just as dumb.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#21831 Dec 30, 2013
Hello hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to fathom how much desperate hatred these hillbillies have. Stubborn as mules and just as dumb.
Yep. It seems like some of them just have to see badness in order to feel great or something. I haven't quite figured it out yet. I haven't been on here in a few days and it's still the same old song and dance. Same whiney old bigots.
WARRIOR

Stockbridge, GA

#21833 Dec 30, 2013
Sam38002 wrote:
On or near the 1st Warrior it's EZ for you to stay away ? The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
Again, what race are you? If you are going to make racist comments to me, at least have the balls to say what you race you are. Gay isn't a race.
WARRIOR

Stockbridge, GA

#21834 Dec 30, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. It seems like some of them just have to see badness in order to feel great or something. I haven't quite figured it out yet. I haven't been on here in a few days and it's still the same old song and dance. Same whiney old bigots.
KALLARK ANOTHER FAKE RACIST CRIME PERPETRATED BY A RACIST BLACK PIG.
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative...
WARRIOR

Stockbridge, GA

#21835 Dec 30, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> ... Why are most white men pedofiles??? Why are white folks always hiking in the woods and getting lost,making their co workers wild animals, coming up with crazy new ailments I have anorexia, I cut myself, I suffer from 30 personalities,I am bulimic, I have sex addiction. Anything that brings me close to death jumping out of planes, I must bond with sharks, I have a pet monkey but he or she is my child,normal names are Dakota, Zowie,Blaine, Blake,Buffy,Darla,Connor, I killed my all my kids,I have a commune and I am Jesus with glasses. I hate all races that are different and I am the only entitled race with a mutant gene.Omg.lol,xoxo,and the famous quotation marks in the air. Most of all the famous formal
I APOLOGIZE so please forgive me. Let's have a intervention. White people are entertainment don't change.
LET ME STICK MY WILLY WHOPPER IN YOUR PUNTANG
WARRIOR

United States

#21841 Dec 30, 2013
Sam38002 wrote:
Two imposters,If you want to save face, keep the lower half shut.
Two imposters,If you want to save face, keep the lower half shut. THE REAL SAM MONIKER IS SAM38063 LOSER. NOW STFU IMPOSTOR. COME UP WITH YOUR OWN MONIKER AND STOP USING SAM38063. WE ALL KNOW THERE CAN'T BE TWO IDIOTS THE SAME.
Nappyazzneeggash eboonia

Palo Alto, CA

#21842 Dec 30, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Shinaqua, A'Quariur, Dasunia, Shaquedra, Omarion... why do blacks choose these awful names???For example carmel momma, WTF!
My middle name Habeebabooneequa.
FYI

Buffalo, NY

#21843 Dec 30, 2013
Hello hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Baldwin Hills CA is a black community. Median family income is $157,033. Eat yer heart out white trash.
Then there's Ladera Heights.$132,824. Nice ocean views. All black.
There's plenty more in NY, MD, CT and others.
Feel stupid, southern boy?
Hey wigger, everyone knows the welfare benefits are the highest in those states.
Crackaina

Buffalo, NY

#21844 Dec 30, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Shinaqua, A'Quariur, Dasunia, Shaquedra, Omarion... why do blacks choose these awful names???For example carmel momma, WTF!
My brutha name be Schlitzmaltlicka cause dat wat ma mammy be drankin when he be born in da same way ma name be Crackaina.
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#21845 Dec 30, 2013
Little children!/ For nothing in the world / Do not go to Africa / Do not go to Africa for a walk!// In Africa, there are sharks,/ In Africa, there are gorillas,/ In Africa, there are large / Evil crocodiles / They will bite you,/ Beat and offend you -// Don't you go, children,/ to Africa for a walk / In Africa, there is a robber,/ In Africa, there is a villain,/ In Africa, there is terrible / Bahr-mah-ley!// He runs about Africa / And eats children -/ Nasty, vicious, greedy Barmaley!
Hello hillbilly

Whittier, CA

#21847 Dec 30, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey c00ter brown,alias w!ggerbaitor have a big jug of moonshine and stfu before you get fubared get it did hear me? Well did you?7734/5372/2013(;-(l)------ -+
Go find yer sister, uncledad is finished with her.
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#21854 Dec 31, 2013
Hello hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Baldwin Hills CA is a black community. Median family income is $157,033. Eat yer heart out white trash.
Then there's Ladera Heights.$132,824. Nice ocean views. All black.
There's plenty more in NY, MD, CT and others.
Feel stupid, southern boy?
Not true... That's a lie... Can't be!!! I look at cities where the blacks are the majority and ummmmmm nope... Most dangerous, so don't lie saying that there are areas where black and majority and nice.... You can't have black, nice, peaceful community in the same sentence... It's just not true and if it were then what the hell happened to Memphis, Cleveland , Baltimore, DC, LA, Birmingham, Atlanta, St. Louis and Detroit???? Explain that, wait I'll do it for you.. Admit it, each city is black majority and corrupt with lazy entitled African Americans!!! Why don't you call yourselves Americans!!! Why do you all have BET, Miss Black America, Jet, a black congressional caucus, reps like that racist sob Jessie Jackson???? I mean you folks at least 98% of you all are worthless racist animals!!! Sorry but a fact is like math... It's hard to disprove it!! You can throw emotion into it and lie about it, however lets stick with fact!!! Now tell your kind to do something for your country instead if continuing to keep your hands out waiting for someone to give you a hand out!!!
Hello hillbilly

Los Angeles, CA

#21855 Dec 31, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true... That's a lie... Can't be!!! I look at cities where the blacks are the majority and ummmmmm nope... Most dangerous, so don't lie saying that there are areas where black and majority and nice.... You can't have black, nice, peaceful community in the same sentence... It's just not true and if it were then what the hell happened to Memphis, Cleveland , Baltimore, DC, LA, Birmingham, Atlanta, St. Louis and Detroit???? Explain that, wait I'll do it for you.. Admit it, each city is black majority and corrupt with lazy entitled African Americans!!! Why don't you call yourselves Americans!!! Why do you all have BET, Miss Black America, Jet, a black congressional caucus, reps like that racist sob Jessie Jackson???? I mean you folks at least 98% of you all are worthless racist animals!!! Sorry but a fact is like math... It's hard to disprove it!! You can throw emotion into it and lie about it, however lets stick with fact!!! Now tell your kind to do something for your country instead if continuing to keep your hands out waiting for someone to give you a hand out!!!
1. I am white.

2. These are all verifiable facts.

3. You're an ignorant, blind, racist piece of slobbering garbage.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#21856 Dec 31, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> The only connection I have to Africa is the color of my skin and the first origin of mankind. Your culture is my culture the origin of my last name is Irish. All you will ever see is color. We have gone to Africa it was beautiful but I would not want to live there.
If your last name is Irish, it comes from the Southern slave holders who were English, Scotch or Irish. My last name is German, but I don't think any slave holders over here had German names.My ancestors came over here because they were pushed into conforming to the stinkin government over there and there was drafting into the army in around 1850.
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

#21857 Dec 31, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
If your last name is Irish, it comes from the Southern slave holders who were English, Scotch or Irish. My last name is German, but I don't think any slave holders over here had German names.My ancestors came over here because they were pushed into conforming to the stinkin government over there and there was drafting into the army in around 1850.
I don't think any Polish were slave owners either. Was your mother's side German too?
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#21858 Dec 31, 2013
Anna Skutnik wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think any Polish were slave owners either. Was your mother's side German too?
Anna,

My mothers people came over here in the 1880s from Alsace Lorraine, which is French-German.
WARRIOR in da house

Suwanee, GA

#21859 Dec 31, 2013
Poof 2 can play that game.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#21860 Dec 31, 2013
Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
The real Warrior knows why :-) 38002 Is my zip RIGHT AB :-)
38002 damn sure not your IQ. PLEASE do not address me unless you are spoken to. Youre a very demented and hateful person suffering from dementia. You reek of racism and claim to live by the word, Hypocrite. I feel so sorry for you and your kind. I hope one day you and others will be able to see the plank in your eyes. Don't you and other blacks understand color is only skin deep and that we all bleed red. Don't you understand that? So stop with all the racial hatred.

Since: Nov 11

Southgate, MI

#21861 Dec 31, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true... That's a lie... Can't be!!! I look at cities where the blacks are the majority and ummmmmm nope... Most dangerous, so don't lie saying that there are areas where black and majority and nice.... You can't have black, nice, peaceful community in the same sentence... It's just not true and if it were then what the hell happened to Memphis, Cleveland , Baltimore, DC, LA, Birmingham, Atlanta, St. Louis and Detroit???? Explain that, wait I'll do it for you.. Admit it, each city is black majority and corrupt with lazy entitled African Americans!!! Why don't you call yourselves Americans!!! Why do you all have BET, Miss Black America, Jet, a black congressional caucus, reps like that racist sob Jessie Jackson???? I mean you folks at least 98% of you all are worthless racist animals!!! Sorry but a fact is like math... It's hard to disprove it!! You can throw emotion into it and lie about it, however lets stick with fact!!! Now tell your kind to do something for your couHtry instead if continuing to keep your hands out waiting for someone to give you a hand out!!!
Awww....need a pacifier? Stop whining. We have provided neighborhoods that are predominantly black that are safe, beautiful places to live. As far as being called "African-American" well, I agree with you on that one. We are Americans. What's funny is that the same black who cry about being called AA will NEVER leave this country to actually live in Africa. Me personally, I am an American. I have absolutely NO connection to Africa whatsoever. I have no desire to live in Africa. America is my home. As far as BET, congressional black caucus and other "racist" organizations you want to whine about have you ever thought about how much W.E.T. saturates the TV? Have you ever thought about how much white people have dominated everything for the past 500 years or so? Can you answer that honestly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aryan nation ! 6 hr Skeeter 3
Wind advisory in effect Christmas Eve 7 hr Skeeter 1
Home alone 7 hr Poetic Justice 1
Detroit woman caught smuggling marijuana to her... (Dec '11) 7 hr lefty72 7
I still love Kwame Kilpatrick; 13 hr Meanie 2
I want to die New Years Eve ? 14 hr Government-Foe 1
DDays: Memorable happenings from 2014 19 hr Free Kwame 1
River Rouge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web