The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,387

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
black momma

San Diego, CA

#21665 Dec 21, 2013
Kimberly wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! A case of Massengill douche couldn't get that nasty black uterus to smell good. I bet that punk called Sambo loves sticking his fat ugly black face in that fly infested pooch jus saying.
I aint no STANKY BEEOCH, ya nome sayin! I be puttin bananas in ma pootay an ma armpits an when it rain I roll in mud puddles at da Walmarts an when it dont rain I take a baff at da KFC baffroom sank. Yall leave ma babee Sambo alones or I be have ma babee dadee Kallerk be do a driveby.
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#21670 Dec 21, 2013
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/21/4-arrest...

Four men arrested for killing lawyer
NAACP

Rison, AR

#21676 Dec 21, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
White Hall, AR instead of of wasting time using manipulation and buffoonery.Why dont you engaged in a conversation.
That's ok. I don't want to waste your time. NAACP does not want to make a brother look stupid in front of topix readers. You can thank me later for sparing you the Embarrassment
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#21680 Dec 21, 2013
Kimberly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey black BM why don't you stay out of my uterus. I'm pro choice and it is a woman's right to decide what she wants done. The Doctor acted proper and humanly aborting the devils child which was a prodigy of rape from that black beast.
I am pro choice also I had to walk the gauntlet of shame thru protestors when I was 16 years and live with the guilt and no child is a beast Kimberly.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#21681 Dec 21, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I be big fat black momma an I aint gonna uterus or them any mo. I uterus be a a fine skinny black sheboon when I BE 2 YEAR OLD cause I only weigh 130 pound. Now dont be sayin dis aint my post Sambo. You go tale yo babee dadee Kallerk aint dat sum sheet!
This is not me some spineless Mayberry with a Oscar Meyer weinnie whistle with keds shoes waiting for Gomerr and Goober to teach him the ways of love

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

Chesapeake, VA

#21709 Dec 23, 2013
La Puente Ca wrote:
I understand this is not the fourm for this but my siblings and I are desperate for help.
I need to do a criminal history check on a person living at my parents home. My mother is 82 year old mother and my father is 89 years old and is a WWII Veteran. I found out that the man living at myh parents home has been incarcerated for a history of domestic violence while intoxicated. Do I nead to go to the courts to get a background check?
He has a daughtger ithat is a probation officer for L.A. county and has no problem with her father living at my parents home knowing his background and maybe a victim herself when she was a child.
My parents bills have not been paid on time, their debit card has more activity than normal. Many of the groceries that the caregiver buys for my paretnts disapear everytime his son comes to visit him and this includes large purchases of meat that my parents would not normally purchase. On a daily bases alcohol is being prurchaded.
The man goes to local bars driving my parents car. He crashed one of them and totalled it.
My parents are not the same and their home is in disarray. My father told him to get out and he made my father uncomfortable. My mother and father are threatned but won't let the family get involved.
The local authories won't get involved until a crime has occured or my parents call them.
How do we, the children get a criminal background check on this man.
We know for a fact he was in L.A. Jail and Wayside, or Pitchess Detention Center . We know one of the times he was incarcerated the sentence was one year.
Go to your local Sheriff's office and have it run. Might cost $15 if not free.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#21710 Dec 23, 2013
La Puente Ca wrote:
I understand this is not the fourm for this but my siblings and I are desperate for help.
I need to do a criminal history check on a person living at my parents home. My mother is 82 year old mother and my father is 89 years old and is a WWII Veteran. I found out that the man living at myh parents home has been incarcerated for a history of domestic violence while intoxicated. Do I nead to go to the courts to get a background check?
He has a daughtger ithat is a probation officer for L.A. county and has no problem with her father living at my parents home knowing his background and maybe a victim herself when she was a child.
My parents bills have not been paid on time, their debit card has more activity than normal. Many of the groceries that the caregiver buys for my paretnts disapear everytime his son comes to visit him and this includes large purchases of meat that my parents would not normally purchase. On a daily bases alcohol is being prurchaded.
The man goes to local bars driving my parents car. He crashed one of them and totalled it.
My parents are not the same and their home is in disarray. My father told him to get out and he made my father uncomfortable. My mother and father are threatned but won't let the family get involved.
The local authories won't get involved until a crime has occured or my parents call them.
How do we, the children get a criminal background check on this man.
We know for a fact he was in L.A. Jail and Wayside, or Pitchess Detention Center . We know one of the times he was incarcerated the sentence was one year.
Make it so uncomfortable for him to live there, he will get out. If that doesn't work, make the jailbird trash disappear, with no witnesses.
blk momma

Norwalk, CA

#21711 Dec 23, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Make it so uncomfortable for him to live there, he will get out. If that doesn't work, make the jailbird trash disappear, with no witnesses.
If you claim a terriost threat against your parents and that is your parents become a n...GHA for a day. White people stop being polite and scare him
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#21712 Dec 23, 2013
I'd like to give a shout out to the local sheriff for providing Christmas Dinner for the inmates here in Little Rock. Dinner Menu will consist of fried chicken, gizzards, chicken neck bones, chicken peters in limited qualities, collards smothered in bacon grease, and watermelon ed touffe :)

Be safe, be strong and always remember white is always right! Peace out. 5372.......
Hello hillbilly

Los Angeles, CA

#21714 Dec 23, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
@La Puente Ca
STFU white trash wigger. You're a byproduct of inner breading and race mixing. We have enough internet topix actors. GTFOH!
Ooooooooh, tough gut hillbilly. Toophless sister jumpin, in-bred quiter.

Stuff it red headed zit boy.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#21715 Dec 23, 2013
blk momma wrote:
<quoted text>If you claim a terriost threat against your parents and that is your parents become a n...GHA for a day. White people stop being polite and scare him
My parents? They been dead for years. I am white, but I sure aint polite.
Tyrone Biggums

Anonymous Proxy

#21719 Dec 23, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
My name Tyrone Biggums and I be da man stayin in there parent house. Yall dont know me! I be working every day goin out making a livin. If yall aint beleevin me, here da proof in my you tube video:

www.youtube,com/watch?vK4_8S6u wlz0
Tyrone Biggums

Anonymous Proxy

#21720 Dec 23, 2013
oops! try dis one yall:

www.youtube.com/watch...
blk momma

Norwalk, CA

#21722 Dec 23, 2013
Tyrone Biggums wrote:
<quoted text>My name Tyrone Biggums and I be da man stayin in there parent house. Yall dont know me! I be working every day goin out making a livin. If yall aint beleevin me, here da proof in my you tube video:
www.youtube,com/watch?vK4_8S6u wlz0
Crack head it is not humorous about anyone's parents suffering
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#21726 Dec 23, 2013
Hello hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooooooh, tough gut hillbilly. Toophless sister jumpin, in-bred quiter.
Stuff it red headed zit boy.
Nothing to defend.

Your irrelevant drivel is dismissed as usual.

NEXT
blk momma

Norwalk, CA

#21727 Dec 24, 2013
Do some of you white people ever get tired of race hating. All the chicken, watermelon jokes and monkey jokes it foes not bother black people. Understand this minorities are not leaving the planet so move it on over the big ole dogs are moving in. Hate is useless and it is so sad that one race if people are so insecure they only want to be around people who act like them....Boring
blk momma

Norwalk, CA

#21728 Dec 24, 2013
Tyrone Biggums wrote:
<quoted text>Yeh, das rite black fat momma, AINT MA POST NEEGA BEEOCH!!!!
You don't need to come at me like that you field yes sum boss neg to.
blk momma

Norwalk, CA

#21732 Dec 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong! You people are leaving the planet by the dozens daily because you people are killing each other off daily. Your biggest threat to your race is not the white man black momma it's the thug black man. Sad but true.
Yes but we are all killing each other the only race stats reported are blacks because black pose a threat to whites. So many blacks and other races are forming they're own economic structure. When I hear white folks talk about black welfare queens they laugh their way thru channels of America. Firming Corps, Non profit organizations, day traders the white males are very eager to share the knowledge of the Corp. World ask Oprah.Please keep believing the media it is great. Nothing like the underground of hidden wealth. Just like the ayrian brotherhood so many white looking blacks. But in my world I don't care who you are if someone try to hurt my white family members or black and Hispanic family you will get dealt with. I really don't understand white and black we are all related we are the mutts of the world. Black people think we have it bad take a look at northern Ireland
Sam38002

Memphis, TN

#21734 Dec 24, 2013
Funny that your not white but a member of a hate group.
Why arent

Maumelle, AR

#21735 Dec 24, 2013
Sam38002 wrote:
Funny that your not white but a member of a hate group.
You posting under your registered moniker?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deadly force a " in black and white 1 hr James 95
Houses given away for free in Detroit 16 hr Dealers Choice 1
Obama to campaign for Dems Nov. 1 in Detroit area 17 hr Kelly 2
Fringies are saving me money 17 hr susan 6
Titans trounce Truman, pull off clean sweep Pho... 20 hr Kevin 1
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? Fri OOHNOOOOO 39
Detroit firefighters' equipment stolen off truck Fri reality is a crutch 4
River Rouge Dating
Find my Match

River Rouge Jobs