The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20500 Nov 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's the problem with your entire race. You are driven by money and material possessions. The black "haves" want more and the black "have nots" will take whatever they want from whomever they can with any means possible. You know that you are more likely to be killed by another black man than you are by a white man. Interesting don't you think?
This is the trait that has been handed down from our ancestors you. Your distanct cousins if you are white in the US of America you have African ancestry in your blood line. What families always succomb to fighting each other. We have no know culture we can really embrace so we latch on to trends. I hope some day we can figure this out but until then happy hunting.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20502 Nov 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is that I knew you would say something to that effect. When speaking about money and economics my intention was not to paint blacks as money hungry. Simply that more opportunities are available nowadays for blacks than ever before. More opportunities for home ownership for college for business etc. Black folks run businesses, are politicians, engineers, artists and so forth.
You could say that about all races. Not only because of population increases but of technological advances. You could also say that blacks kill more blacks and commit more crimes on society than they did 60 years ago. Correct?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20503 Nov 23, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>This is the trait that has been handed down from our ancestors you. Your distanct cousins if you are white in the US of America you have African ancestry in your blood line. What families always succomb to fighting each other. We have no know culture we can really embrace so we latch on to trends. I hope some day we can figure this out but until then happy hunting.
Thomas Jefferson tried to breed all the black out of you black momma. It is obvious he failed!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20504 Nov 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Enjoyed not having you around ,but I'm not sure its you just yet. Say a word or two about your life in NM,or anything about your father.Or what you have done in the past for work as well as today.And why you were put off Topix?
You're just an irrelevant little gamer punk. I already spanked you so get back to your basement and shut up before I call your mammy. You hear me, well do you Samblow?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20505 Nov 23, 2013
Hey Samblow how is Brownsville and Memphis, TN treating you? Do you have to run back and forth between the two to avoid the law or is that where you purchase your crack cocaine?

Hey Samboy you visited VIZZED BOARD lately? You a good little gamer?
Kool Klux Klan

Newhall, CA

#20506 Nov 23, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for your loss. May your little dog RIP.
Yeah, it's sad when I see animals killed on the side of the road. The only exception would be seeing l\ligger road kills, it's cause for celebration knowing the community is a much safer place to live, although not a buzzard's favorite snack.
HomeyDclown

Florissant, MO

#20507 Nov 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You're just an irrelevant little gamer punk. I already spanked you so get back to your basement and shut up before I call your mammy. You hear me, well do you Samblow?
KHOBO lives in a trailer that toothless slack jawed sissy boy he is KFARTS adopted caucazoid offspring his street nickname is We Willie Winkie Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013 WPWW 4-Life (;-(l)-----+concur

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#20508 Nov 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You could say that about all races. Not only because of population increases but of technological advances. You could also say that blacks kill more blacks and commit more crimes on society than they did 60 years ago. Correct?
Well there are no "races." I could also say crime in GENERAL has increased. Correct?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20509 Nov 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there are no "races." I could also say crime in GENERAL has increased. Correct?
No races? Interesting. Yes..

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#20512 Nov 23, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No races? Interesting. Yes..
Yep. Just the human race. Anything else sweetheart?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20513 Nov 23, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Just the human race. Anything else sweetheart?
Are you gay?
Aryan Barbarian

Rison, AR

#20514 Nov 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
Enjoyed not having you around ,but I'm not sure its you just yet. Say a word or two about your life in NM,or anything about your father.Or what you have done in the past for work as well as today.And why you were put off Topix?
Internet gamer wow. Thanks for providing this information Warrior. Look at his post from another forum. It is amazing he writes like an English teacher however on this forum he plays an illiterate jackass. Funny how he fooled Kallark. Lmao!

Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#39Saturday Nov 2

[QUOTE who="you're welcome! "]<quoted text>
HE was born Jewish, throughout the New Testament HE observed all the Jewish sacraments, obeyed Jewish laws and was the MESSIAH, son of the Jewish GOD. HE studied as a child with the Jewish priests, protested the Pharisees distortion of Jewish law, refuted the defiling of the Jewish temple! The moment HE died, the vails of the temple split! Pilate refused to try him because he was a Jew and he did not want that on his hands! Jesus refused to say he was the "King of the Jews" not that he was Jewish. I do not have my Bible with me and I do not recall one specific chapter and verse but, all you have to do is read the New Testament, his whole life is in there![/QUOTE]

Jesus was a Judean not a Jew.When Jesus was in Judea it was not the homeland of the ancestors of those who today style themselves Jews. Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at their homeland and were known as Khazars. In none of original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a Jew. The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term Texan signifies a person living in Texas. Got it !!!
Aryan Barbarian

Rison, AR

#20516 Nov 23, 2013
Looks like Sambo has some internet power fetish where he likes to report others he can't refute in a intelligent debate. So he stomps his feet in his mother's basement playing video game at the age of 42. Check out Warrior's post on gamer and you see Sami's profile being a lonely 42 homosexual gamer.

Cut and paste sami's post from another topix forum bellow.

Quote, "Terrell Lewis thread was deleted ???"
Aryan Barbarian

Rison, AR

#20517 Nov 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
You the biggest butt monkey on Topix. Know one cares what you think.
Sounds a little racial Sami. Perhaps it is you that can't play nice. What did you say earlier? Can't we all get along. Hypocrite loser and internet wigger actor.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20518 Nov 23, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> Hey black women and white men have been bed fellows for a long time some rapes some volunteers the attraction is still there. Black women are attracted to strong work ethics in men. Trust me all those ghetto girls that appear to drain the welfare system use it for a moment but have a hidden stack of money. They incorporate their money the rest is history. So you think Lawanda is broke and ignorant trust me those girls play that role for a reason.
]"Black women are attracted to strong work ethics in men"

No wonder so many Black Women are not married. They can't find any of what you posted in the black man..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20519 Nov 23, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Looks like Sambo has some internet power fetish where he likes to report others he can't refute in a intelligent debate. So he stomps his feet in his mother's basement playing video game at the age of 42. Check out Warrior's post on gamer and you see Sami's profile being a lonely 42 homosexual gamer.
Cut and paste sami's post from another topix forum bellow.
Quote, "Terrell Lewis thread was deleted ???"
Brilliant assessment of an over zealous psychopath there Mr. Barbarian. It doesn't take a genius to realize this kids elevator doesn't go all the way to the top. His porch light is on but nobody is home. He reminds me of a childhood kid I once knew named Stevie who had two brothers, Peter and Sambo but that is another story for another time. Now back to the little runt gamer hypocrite, I agree that he cries foul whenever he can't refute a word you post, the little wigger lacks the intelligence to debate anybody with an IQ above 30 so he runs to his mammy and has her report the so-called offender. He makes me laugh, just an irrelevant little pimple faced toilet paper in his crack punk of a boy!
Aryan Barbarian

Rison, AR

#20520 Nov 23, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> Hey black women and white men have been bed fellows for a long time some rapes some volunteers the attraction is still there. Black women are attracted to strong work ethics in men. Trust me all those ghetto girls that appear to drain the welfare system use it for a moment but have a hidden stack of money. They incorporate their money the rest is history. So you think Lawanda is broke and ignorant trust me those girls play that role for a reason.
Black momma.
I bet you won't find many complaints from men being raped by women. I personally like a assertive woman who knows what she wants. Hubba hubba!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#20523 Nov 23, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Black momma.
I bet you won't find many complaints from men being raped by women. I personally like a assertive woman who knows what she wants. Hubba hubba!
I am gonna make a statement that will upset so call man haters,burn your bra,Gloria Allred,Judge judy. If you rape me that is a date.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#20524 Nov 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have my 1st fan thx u. You should not have went out of your way. You should not feel threatened nor should have made the Mistake of making Warrior in to somthing his not.The NEW WARROIR can't help you save face. If Mr.Willie saw you like we do, he would not see you the same way. I will make sure he does understand ?
Is Mr. Willie your boyfriends name. You know the one who works at Wal Mart? LMAO! Do you want the new WARRIOR to speak about half breeds again? LMAO! You can't win punk, you don't have the intelligence. Now get back to your fantasy world of Atari and leave the real conversation for the big boys to debate!
Aryan Barbarian

Rison, AR

#20525 Nov 23, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have my 1st fan thx u. You should not have went out of your way. You should not feel threatened nor should have made the Mistake of making Warrior in to somthing his not.The NEW WARROIR can't help you save face. If Mr.Willie saw you like we do, he would not see you the same way. I will make sure he does understand ?
Are you secretly watching me sitting on the toilet scratching my ass and taking a Sami? For a 42 year old puke playing video games you bore me. Swoosh thats the sound of me flushing you down the commode. You bore me with your mental weakness, next. Could you recommended a good video game that my 3 year old grandson could beat you at.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Mayor of Detroit is Wrong, Here is a Better... (Feb '10) 3 hr Tony 356
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? 3 hr They cannot kill ... 63
Rich from Hardcore Pawn show (Jun '12) 4 hr harddazeknight 30
Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan and Britain conde... 8 hr Steve 8
News Hits: Schuette OKs school taxes for new Re... 8 hr Art Lafler 2
Buffalo Bills send Detroit Lions pizza, wings f... 10 hr Pizzarrhea 3
don`t buy from rhino associates (Nov '08) 12 hr Cantfoolme 34
River Rouge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web