The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20096 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#19669 Nov 2, 2013
"Funny how you observe the white person begging at Churches Chicken in response to panhandling. For someone who likes to brag how much money he makes $60,000+ you let another black person making less (safe to assume) to step up to the plate and buy chicken for this unfortunate person. I wonder had it been a black person Kallark would you then step up to the plate?"

This statement is so funny. You talk so much about me "spinning" things when this statement is clearly an assumption. To assume I'm "bragging" because I mentioned my salary is silly. Warrior talked about "re-distributing wealth" and I said through implication that white people have NEVER given me a thing. I, like most Americans, have had to work for everything I have. Period. As far as helping the needy, you're foolishly ASSUMING that I discriminate when I do help people. I treat everyone fairly and respectfully. Period. Whether you believe that or not makes absolutely no difference to me.

"As far as your salary kudos Kallark. I make less than $38,000 a year retirement. Do you equate money as being the standard of having class?"

No I do not, logically.

"You know Kallark regardless how many zeros you have behind the comma it still won't buy you class.$60,000+ not to shabby living in a white racist country. Trying making that income in a prominent black country."

Ok so what's your point? I'm not bashing America at all. I bash racist Americans of all colors. But not America herself. I am happy to be here. But if you're implying I should thank a white person or whatever, get over it. I work to support my family. And there wealthy black Africans in predominately black countries.

"Why did I think for the moment you would answer any of my questions without spinning after all when Warrior pins you down you do the crawfish dance. By the way that was not a racial dance metaphor."

I have answered your questions. Maybe not to your liking but I have answered them. As far as Warrior goes, he has done nothing to me lol. He has never "called me out" or "pinned me down." He calls himself out with his foaming-at-the-mouth hatred of black people and self-hate.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19670 Nov 2, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Aryanna it's good to see that you finally realized KSTAIN was a smoke and mirror liar and setting a bad example for his halfcast ch!mpozoids.Climb abored the white train it's the right train steam rolling over these lazyazz leeches and getting rid of the Zulu plague "Stay White Stay Strong You Can't Go Wrong" 7734/5372/2013 (;-(l)------+ Did you hear me well did you?
I heard you loud and clear! I ought to give you an ole fashioned ass whoopin. Do you understand? Well do you clown....You been served a big glass of stfu.....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19671 Nov 2, 2013
Big Bubba Blackcock wrote:
U allz hate full loserz wit no women or dates
STFU Kaffir do you understand? Well do you ebonic fuctard!
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#19672 Nov 2, 2013
white womens even like us black dude an u guy can nat handel it
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#19673 Nov 2, 2013
WPWW

We Pleaesure White Woman

better an u
Hahahaha
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

#19674 Nov 2, 2013
D
U
M
white chimpz
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19675 Nov 2, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
"Funny how you observe the white person begging at Churches Chicken in response to panhandling. For someone who likes to brag how much money he makes $60,000+ you let another black person making less (safe to assume) to step up to the plate and buy chicken for this unfortunate person. I wonder had it been a black person Kallark would you then step up to the plate?"
This statement is so funny. You talk so much about me "spinning" things when this statement is clearly an assumption. To assume I'm "bragging" because I mentioned my salary is silly. Warrior talked about "re-distributing wealth" and I said through implication that white people have NEVER given me a thing. I, like most Americans, have had to work for everything I have. Period. As far as helping the needy, you're foolishly ASSUMING that I discriminate when I do help people. I treat everyone fairly and respectfully. Period. Whether you believe that or not makes absolutely no difference to me.
"As far as your salary kudos Kallark. I make less than $38,000 a year retirement. Do you equate money as being the standard of having class?"
No I do not, logically.
"You know Kallark regardless how many zeros you have behind the comma it still won't buy you class.$60,000+ not to shabby living in a white racist country. Trying making that income in a prominent black country."
Ok so what's your point? I'm not bashing America at all. I bash racist Americans of all colors. But not America herself. I am happy to be here. But if you're implying I should thank a white person or whatever, get over it. I work to support my family. And there wealthy black Africans in predominately black countries.
"Why did I think for the moment you would answer any of my questions without spinning after all when Warrior pins you down you do the crawfish dance. By the way that was not a racial dance metaphor."
I have answered your questions. Maybe not to your liking but I have answered them. As far as Warrior goes, he has done nothing to me lol. He has never "called me out" or "pinned me down." He calls himself out with his foaming-at-the-mouth hatred of black people and self-hate.

1-What a F N liar Kallark. You bashed White in regards to slavery then you speak out your A-Hole stating that you're happy to be here a "proprietary of slavery. Make up your mind hypocrite.

2-Implying you should thank a white person are you F N losing it Kallark. Where did I or anyone ask you to thank Whitey. Talk about ASSUMPTION! Oh I get it, you're a puppet controlled by the white Puppet Master. Still seeing black helicopters and little green martians in area 51?

3-"I work to support my family." WORK for pay, What a novel idea try spreading the good news in black barrios. Work for pay.....See if you don't get laughed right out of town. Isnt it true Detroit filed bankruptcy? Evidently somebody didn't get the message, Work for pay!

4-"And there wealthy black Africans in predominately black countries."
Reading comprehension is not your strongest suit Kallark. I stated where can YOU! make $60,000 Plus job in a predominately black country. YOU YOU YOU do you understand now, Well do YOU!

Stop wasting my time with your childish self righteous garbage. I'll let Warrior address your other dribbling babbling diatribe.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19676 Nov 2, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
No I do not, logically.
1-I bash racist Americans of all colors.

Another self serving lie. Prove me wrong. Try starting off with Big Bubba Blackcock......
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19678 Nov 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Really, then send me the two dollars you made last night standing on the street corner..
Send me the 1.13 you made licking midget balls first
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19679 Nov 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I not only love to hear the truth but I spread the truth daily on here for you to read. Prove me wrong? Kafart couldn't do it..
You belittle and berate people and I am no better by answering back. What strike me as amazing you never heard of my people speak of the death of a child as a reward to the person who gun down a child and make
that person a hero.I made a statement one time to get reaction about a little white girl who was thrown down a stair way no reaction from the white audience about the injustice I said. I still feel bad about what I said. All I could think about was this little girl was brutilize by black kids. You never heard of any person of color even speak I'll of children. That hate is so acceptable in the white world. I even ask my husband who is white what is the cause. How and preacher following, think they have the corner stone on God's love is no different
Kool Klux Klan

Buffalo, NY

#19684 Nov 3, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>This is funny, but sadly there is truth to it. Black on White crimes, particularly against the elderly get more frequent and barbaric each day.
And of course, the news media would not even consider l\liggers committing crimes against innocent whites a hate crime, yet alone a crime. It's considered a Freedom March for l\ligger Justice. But when a white person defends himself against a band of l\liggers trying to rob and kill him, the government-controlled jew news media calls that a capital offense and felonious racist hate crime.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19690 Nov 3, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Aryanna you couldn't whip your lover Waco out of a circlejerk you disrespectful punk I will back hand you like the punk tranny you are now get back in the closet and don't come out again to you put you're lipstick on so you can leave your mark on all the poles you smoke I bet you heard that well did you? Now stfu Pinky Le Flame I new you couldn't change you old azz CD.Bwwwwwwwwa you are no longer affiliated with the WPWW we have morals and you standards that you just don't fit in you are now black balled and there hanging from your chin.Honk! Honk! 7734/5372/SSS/2013 (;-(l)------+
Now that was very ugly even coming from you! Do you understand? Well do you.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19692 Nov 3, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop whinning like the b/tch you are race trader masterbaitor.Now that was meant to be ugly now I will let you get back to playing cowboys and Indians with you're lover Waco @ his rainbow ranch that you visit quite frequently looking for a hand out.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013(;-(l)--+Is your nickname hairy palms well is it?
Isn't that bad? It SUCKS! I can barely understand anything you say. Maybe you type with a salami sandwich in your mouth, maybe you type while your boyfriend is pounding you from behind or maybe you are just another stupid foreigner but whatever it is you should really fix it! Bwwwwwwwwww
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19694 Nov 3, 2013
I saw a homeless Black woman pushing a shopping cart full of cans the other day, so I opened the trunk of my car and threw the bag of cans into it, then I pushed the woman into the cart and pushed it into the middle of the street, then I woke up and realized that I was dreaming. TOO BAD.
black momma

Park Ridge, IL

#19700 Nov 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Was that midget balls? You told me once I pulled back all of your fat that it was your vagina. No wonder you sell that thing so cheap!
I aint sellin it, I gots to pay perverty folk jus to look at dat nasty thang.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19701 Nov 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO! You think those MILLION people murdered in RAWANDA, most of them women and CHILDREN who had their arms and legs hacked off by machetes were killed by white folk? You are dumber than you sound!
Why are you do blinded by race you believe everything the media tells you, the tooth fairy, all white people are serial killers and dress up in bunny suits with mouse ears on and we know that is true(smile) just kidding. Wait a minute why does my husband have a bunny suit on and omg....ahhhhh
black momma

Park Ridge, IL

#19703 Nov 3, 2013
CHIMP FUGITIVE UPDATE wrote:
CHIMP FUGITIVE UPDATE
KAFFART27, AKA KFECAL, Kl\lIGGER, KCRITTER, KSKUNK, KLIAR, KCHIMP, WAS LAST SEEN HIDING IN BIG FAT BLACK MOMMA'S ASS.
A HELICOPTER SURVEILLANCE CAMERA SPOTTED KFECAL BEHIND BIG FAT BLACK MOMMA'S LEFT HEMORRHOID, EATING A BOX OF CHURCH'S FRIED CHICKEN AND POUNDING HIS CHEST.
SAMBO, KFECAL'S CHIMP SON, WAS SEEN PICKING AND EATING PARASITES OFF KFECAL'S BACK.
THIS IS A FOX NEWS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE.
Will somebody calls Prezidense Obama and hab dat l\ligga takes dis helocopter, Kaffarts an Sambo out ma big fat azz befoe I takes a big azz sheet all over Motown.
Big Bubba BlackCack

Murrieta, CA

#19716 Nov 3, 2013
SUP?
wpww?
wigga power white wooses
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19717 Nov 3, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Only good tunas become starkist she smelled worse than fisherman's Warf @ high noon on the hotest day of the year.Peeeeeheeeeew
Then get your head out your mother's crotch Clown if it smells that bad. Is that what you call foreplay in St.L, "Hey mom you up?'" Bwwwwwwww
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19719 Nov 3, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Will somebody calls Prezidense Obama and hab dat l\ligga takes dis helocopter, Kaffarts an Sambo out ma big fat azz befoe I takes a big azz sheet all over Motown.
not me some inbred with a dick in his azzzz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slick Cups Announces A Sale To Celebrate Nation... 17 hr Kevn 1
Black eradication 18 hr The Black Avenger 2
GANGSTALKED IN DETROIT: A must read! infiltrati... Thu reality is a crutch 14
Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09) Thu Meanie 126
Review: Detroit Police Department NON-Emergency... (May '14) Aug 26 Michael S 6
News 18-year-old Detroit man shot over $400 Nike Air... (Dec '12) Aug 25 Kelly 15
virginia clay is back in detroit Aug 25 danny 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages