The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20104 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Since: Nov 11

Brighton, MI

#18505 Oct 7, 2013
I see my fans can't answer my questions about white power and how whitey plans to stop the mudslide lol.
Burbank Home Remodeling

Sylmar, CA

#18506 Oct 7, 2013
IF you looking for quality remodeling, check out www.burbankhomeremodeling.com for all your remodeling. Fully licensed contractors in burbank, glendale, and pasadena
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#18507 Oct 8, 2013
Burbank Home Remodeling wrote:
IF you looking for quality remodeling, check out www.burbankhomeremodeling.com for all your remodeling. Fully licensed contractors in burbank, glendale, and pasadena
If your looking for affordable housing look no farther sign up right now for obramacare and fema mudhut housing units these units will be supplied to the silverback race of urban primates you will feel like you never left Aperica this has been a public service announcement from the TNB network and it's affiliate channel BET.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18508 Oct 8, 2013
The Truth wrote:
The real truth would be if there were no l\liggers in this country, there would be no KFC, malt liquor, perfume and cologne, welfare, crime, watermelons, Al Chimpton and Jesse Chimpson, crack, afro sheen, vaseline lip gloss, auto accidents, jungle music, the l\lig Panthers, brillo pads, menthol cigarettes, pollution and racism, just for starters.
But all you would have left is meth heads, cannibals, child molesters,no white women,no sports, polka line dancing,kiddy porn,inbreds,bombs,bullies,whi mpy cry baby boys,flat keg beer parties, and no self esteem Betty crocker cooking f....king all your friends housewives.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18509 Oct 8, 2013
And don't forget no rubbers because you are dickless only you but hey the new world order
Welcome to pleasantville population 28,000.00 all the cool ass White folks are coming with us. You can have Oprah and Spike Lee have fun.
Kallark27

Buffalo, NY

#18511 Oct 8, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>It actually went real well. It was a real stiff interview. I passed the deep throat and anal tests with flying ebony colors!
I'm glad to have you with me at Club l\lig Wigger, Aryanna. I personally enjoyed giving you the anal test.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18512 Oct 8, 2013
before black momma wrote:
And don't forget no rubbers because you are dickless only you but hey the new world order
Welcome to pleasantville population 28,000.00 all the cool ass White folks are coming with us. You can have Oprah and Spike Lee have fun.
Oprah and Lee are two of the five most popular blacks in history, you should be real proud of your race for what they are known for..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18513 Oct 8, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad to have you with me at Club l\lig Wigger, Aryanna. I personally enjoyed giving you the anal test.
Whether your pitching or catching you're playing the same game moron..
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#18514 Oct 8, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad to have you with me at Club l\lig Wigger, Aryanna. I personally enjoyed giving you the anal test.
When Aryanna performed on the stage he bent over and a patron looked up and said now I know what the grand canyon looks like.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-(l)------+
Horse Ass Sniffer

Buffalo, NY

#18516 Oct 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Oprah and Lee are two of the five most popular blacks in history, you should be real proud of your race for what they are known for..
Rumor has it that Oprah and a couple of Hymieville l\liggers enjoy going out on the farms on a hot day to get cosy with horses and smelling their crotch.
JUGGALOS

Saint Louis, MO

#18517 Oct 8, 2013
Horse Ass Sniffer wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumor has it that Oprah and a couple of Hymieville l\liggers enjoy going out on the farms on a hot day to get cosy with horses and smelling their crotch.
I understand that they like to go on the farm and pick dingleberries and mix them in with there favorite Sunday dinner chitlens and Oprah's hog jaws smothered in hymieforeskin tripe samiches. They call that down home kosher country cooking.LoL
Horse Ass Sniffer

Buffalo, NY

#18519 Oct 8, 2013
JUGGALOS wrote:
<quoted text>I understand that they like to go on the farm and pick dingleberries and mix them in with there favorite Sunday dinner chitlens and Oprah's hog jaws smothered in hymieforeskin tripe samiches. They call that down home kosher country cooking.LoL
Horse ass sniffing was the big rage a few years ago with Whitney Houston and her stud, Bobby Brown.

They would gather up a few of their Homies from the hood and a Rabbi and go out to a ranch and rush a verile plug, tackle him or her to the ground and sniff and c.ock away. The Rabbi would circumsize all of the male plugs and divvy up the foreskins for BBQin and just plain good chawin.
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18520 Oct 8, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Oprah and Lee are two of the five most popular blacks in history, you should be real proud of your race for what they are known for..
Yes sum iz so proud that Oprah shuffle and fooled white America. Early day Mammy trust me black people do not choose their role models white people chose the time and place peaceful we shall over come
Martin Luther King or king or Pre-Malcolm X by any means necessary no marching no sit ins you can smell fears in white men by there verbal attacks when back up in a corner. Just like gangster rap. Most white upper middle class are like why are they mad?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18521 Oct 9, 2013
before black momma wrote:
<quoted text> Yes sum iz so proud that Oprah shuffle and fooled white America. Early day Mammy trust me black people do not choose their role models white people chose the time and place peaceful we shall over come
Martin Luther King or king or Pre-Malcolm X by any means necessary no marching no sit ins you can smell fears in white men by there verbal attacks when back up in a corner. Just like gangster rap. Most white upper middle class are like why are they mad?
You people are mad because you have no self pride. Everything is given to you and you always want more. You're mad because 80% of your kids are born out of wedlock without a daddy. You're mad because you take no initiative in improving your own life, you're content with letting democrat whitey or money stealing democrat blacky make all the decisions for you. You're mad because the only thing you people are decent at is playing sports because you don't have jobs and have all the time in the world to practice when you're not in jail. You people are mad because you can't string a sentence together that makes a lick of sense. You're mad because all of your heros like Luther were liars and cheats and men of low morals, character and ethics. You people are mad because it's the white man who has made a small segment of you popular and rich. You are mad because if it wasn't for the white man you would be absolutely nothing and you know it..

Since: Nov 11

Rochester, MI

#18522 Oct 9, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You people are mad because you have no self pride. Everything is given to you and you always want more. You're mad because 80% of your kids are born out of wedlock without a daddy. You're mad because you take no initiative in improving your own life, you're content with letting democrat whitey or money stealing democrat blacky make all the decisions for you. You're mad because the only thing you people are decent at is playing sports because you don't have jobs and have all the time in the world to practice when you're not in jail. You people are mad because you can't string a sentence together that makes a lick of sense. You're mad because all of your heros like Luther were liars and cheats and men of low morals, character and ethics. You people are mad because it's the white man who has made a small segment of you popular and rich. You are mad because if it wasn't for the white man you would be absolutely nothing and you know it..
Oh yeah....lol you have it all figured out eh? Well the bottom line is you all brought this on yourselves. Stop whining.
Test

Euless, TX

#18523 Oct 9, 2013
Test
before black momma

Norwalk, CA

#18524 Oct 9, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You people are mad because you have no self pride. Everything is given to you and you always want more. You're mad because 80% of your kids are born out of wedlock without a daddy. You're mad because you take no initiative in improving your own life, you're content with letting democrat whitey or money stealing democrat blacky make all the decisions for you. You're mad because the only thing you people are decent at is playing sports because you don't have jobs and have all the time in the world to practice when you're not in jail. You people are mad because you can't string a sentence together that makes a lick of sense. You're mad because all of your heros like Luther were liars and cheats and men of low morals, character and ethics. You people are mad because it's the white man who has made a small segment of you popular and rich. You are mad because if it wasn't for the white man you would be absolutely nothing and you know it..
Whom did you receive FREE LABOR from but this dillusional mythical world that your UK ancestors form the economic system,the murder and rape of people , the unearned entitlement for being lazy and throughout history your greatness is from either rape,murder,or some misfortune of another race.Every holiday is either tragedy which derived from your actions. Mayhem and to live in fear of an uprising of all the races. You will try to get races to go against each other. You need a constant pat on the back if you were so sure about your superiority then why are on this form ranting daily trying to convince yourselves yes yes yes I must stay focus I am better I am better. Poor little thing remember you taught the enemy well.
The best elimination is an distraction a false sense of being so deprived. Thank you master for the pebble l must go now. Oh by the way master give us back our s..t you may leave I like it here. Hey sorry that new planet you keep trying to find is for the racist narrow minded weak AGAIN history will be repeated go do what you do best start a war and take the hate your race embrace.Godspeed

“ENTER IF YOU DARE”

Since: Oct 13

SOMEWHERE IN ARKANSAS

#18525 Oct 9, 2013
I like The D
Horse Ass Sniffer

Buffalo, NY

#18526 Oct 9, 2013
HAUNTED HORSE wrote:
I like The D
I could unhaunt any horse by sniffing and tickiling his crotch.
Anonymous

Highland, NY

#18527 Oct 9, 2013
OK Warrior, up your dukes:
Your government is a front for the KKK, the Nazi Party and organized crime. You have Mafia dons in disguise pretending to be legislators, the Mafia-all stripes of it has infiltrated your police forces, you have made slaves-yes slaves out of many of your performers-some of them white slaves. You are programmed by think tanks, many of them employing blacks with high IQ's who, along with amoral whites with high IQ's, use the perennial stupidity of your ego-starved white masses to stoke money making sex rackets,wars and scams which keep you jumping through hoops from birth to the grave.
Throw a stone, and you'll run all over the world killing people, while spouting platitudes about goodness, fairness and democracy you cannot and have never lived. That you arn't yet dead through some these ridiculous exploits means only that you're too busy mouthing off at the black underclass (at the moment)to go fetch oil for the rich whites(and blacks) that are throwing some of these balls(well-shaped raps) for you to chase.
You are stupid, racist, and about as free as Pavlov's dogs, and for the same reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 18-year-old Detroit man shot over $400 Nike Air... (Dec '12) 7 hr Meanie 18
Dwan Sims missing 4yr old 1994 cold case doesn'... (Jul '09) 7 hr Meanie 128
News It's official: Primary in Livonia city election... 11 hr BIG DADDY 11
Do you know Angela Mckarus? If you fantasize ab... Sun Meanie 2
News Black man pulled over in Ohio for making 'direc... Sat Kelly 1
I want my wife's pics faked into porn or degrad... Sat Kelly 2
News Slick Cups Announces A Sale To Celebrate Nation... Aug 28 Kevn 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

River Rouge Mortgages