The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,549

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#17129 Jul 31, 2013
Facebook wrote:
Now we all know how Kaffart came about getting his name:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Attention: Actually I'm the one that gave KFART his name his aperican given name is kuntanigra,and by the way stay off that website I have a name for that it's Facec00n. Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-()
MSNBC NEWSFLASH UPDATE

Santa Clara, CA

#17130 Jul 31, 2013
**********MSNBC NEWSFLASH UPDATE**********

Police and Zookeepers have just surrounded KFART while mating with Big black mama sheboon in a watermelon patch in back of a KFC..........

***STANDBY FOR FURTHER UPDATES AS THIS STORY PROGRESSES***
sleep cheap rip off

Memphis, TN

#17131 Jul 31, 2013
sleep cheap in memphis is a big time rip off
Get Over It

Cincinnati, OH

#17132 Jul 31, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Get er It.
If you are doing honest research, your conclusion will lead you to the obvious conclusion that the most dangerous cities are those cities having large numbers of Africans residing therein.
As far as your recognition that "racism" exists *(whatever THAT means)* you should be aware that Obama's pal, Holder, has said that White people who do not discuss the race problem in an open and straightforward manner are *(as he put it)* "cowards". He was right-on. Until the Government tried to lynch George Zimmerman, White people were very circumspect in their discussions of the African problem. That is changing. White people are developing the spine needed to speak out.
Ronald
Ronald, I get exactly what you mean and I understand what you are saying. From my past experiences I could say that I would never want to live in an predominantly black neighborhood again because there were more crimes then when I lived in mixed communities. And honestly I don't (unfortunately) don't like blacks that live in those areas mostly because they judge me as trying to be white because I speak correct English. And one thing I don't like what black people do is pull the race card...take responsibility for your own actions and stop pulling the race card. And its great that white people are trying to get their voices heard but they way some do it could be blowing things put of proportion, not saying that we are super nice. And I'm researching more and more on this dangerous cities thing and the facts that I have collected ate very interesting.
amen

San Jose, CA

#17134 Aug 1, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Get er It.
If you are doing honest research, your conclusion will lead you to the obvious conclusion that the most dangerous cities are those cities having large numbers of Africans residing therein.
As far as your recognition that "racism" exists *(whatever THAT means)* you should be aware that Obama's pal, Holder, has said that White people who do not discuss the race problem in an open and straightforward manner are *(as he put it)* "cowards". He was right-on. Until the Government tried to lynch George Zimmerman, White people were very circumspect in their discussions of the African problem. That is changing. White people are developing the spine needed to speak out.
Ronald
This is a very good synopsis, Ronald!
Thomas Cruise Mapother IV

Wilbraham, MA

#17135 Aug 2, 2013
Leon Harrison the Scientologist?
skittles with cough syrup

Pittston, PA

#17137 Aug 3, 2013
gawker----what a liberal joke site.
Col Huggington

Marcus Hook, PA

#17138 Aug 3, 2013
Yo what the hell is wrong with you moron of Newark now? Worst city in the world.. You should be ashamed scoundrel city of lowlife scum now. Listen up I was born and raised in Newark back when there was a tiny little italian neighborhood. We were litterly forced to move to montclaire because it was getting soo bad with gangs and this was 1980. Now Newark is a jungle of hoodlums and killers. They need to get the good people out and carpet boom that whole city to the ground. Then rebuild a nice place where the police have the bigger guns. I know what go on in Newark, you guy want it tk be a slum. I recently drove thru Newark to visit someone in the hospital. 3 minutes after being there a car pulls up next to me and my wife and homeboy starts riffing with me over???? Who knows. He lets me know that my life is in his hands right now. He shows us some redicilous gun and theres four other meatheads in his car. They a hit squad obviously. I really dont care and tell to fuck off. He wasn't expecting that and a bit confused then the light turn green and I floor it then bang a turn getting away. As I making down the street I see him speed up as to catch me on the next block. Its a grid of streets right there. I make another turn and the next block up I see him flying down to intercept me and probably open fire on me and my wife. He is soo stupid and on drugs probably he ends head first smashing into a bus. It was like out of hollywood movie. His car was crushed because he flying downhill and head on with a city bus going opposite way lol closing speed. They might have died I really didn't stick around. This is 3 minutes in Newark. So now I get back to downtown where hospital is and the whole street is closed. Police activity, people on the ground not moving. Who knows what that was all about. We finally make it to the hospital and I well aware this is not the Newark I grew up in. Corey Booker honestly, if you vote for him you have to be crazy. Don't believe his hype. He is not the next Obama. The city he in charge is out of control. I live in the Bronx now 18 years. Feel safer in south bronx thdn in my hometown of Newark any day. Thats messed up. You need to run everyone out of Newark, knock it all down, rebuild and change the name. As long as there is a Newark Nj will have a big black eye.
Trayboon the Dead Ape

Baldwinsville, NY

#17139 Aug 3, 2013
Ooga....ooga-booga.....ooga-bo oga-booga...ooga....ooga...ooo ga-booga-booga...ooga...oooga. ..ooga-booga....ooga...
Col Huggington

Marcus Hook, PA

#17140 Aug 3, 2013
Ya you speak Newark, I can never figure out what they talking about. Here in the bronx bad people have a bad look on their face and easy to spot. Newark they smile while shooting you.
lollman

Pittsburgh, PA

#17141 Aug 3, 2013
skittles with cough syrup

Pittston, PA

#17142 Aug 3, 2013
Col Huggington wrote:
Ya you speak Newark, I can never figure out what they talking about. Here in the bronx bad people have a bad look on their face and easy to spot.

Newark they smile while shooting you.
sounds like typical democrats. democrats smile while ripping people off.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#17145 Aug 7, 2013
Well here I go to explain the era of blacks
1 my mother was born 1939 in the south her grandfather was white and her grandmother was mix with French and a lilltle bit of African origin it was very hard for my mother and her family but they were a very loving family. My aunt married a white Jew, my uncle married an Asian woman all had children. Well my father was a black man from Arkansas a very successful contractor who went to school for his profession. He had a crew of about 50 guys sometimes. I don't how he landed so many great jobs he worked his azz off 7 days a week the MLK generation so they train us how to act like a generic white person. So during my time as long as you twist your butt behind close doors and not present yourself to be a threat and listen to all those stupid racial jokes then you were ok. Well change took place white kids were bored so they wanted to know more about Soul train and I want to know about Led Zepplin the rest is history. I am from the last of baby boomers back in 70s 80s 90s white people had a chance to even things out in the educational system instead of just running away the white flight. They will run out of hills before you know it all the list and all the census bureas will not matter the problem of proverty, lack of empathy will be at your back door. I am not speaking of grants or scholarships but exposure to each other. White people fear. The unearned entitlement is going to slap you back.
Col Huggington

Brooklyn, NY

#17146 Aug 7, 2013
skittles with cough syrup wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like typical democrats. democrats smile while ripping people off.
Who the hell was talkin politics? This about 13 year old killers running the streets of Newark while Corey Booker hangs out in Paramus smiling for the camera. He the next Obama right I vote for him because hes kinds blackish.
Big mama

Santa Clara, CA

#17148 Aug 7, 2013
Col Huggington wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell was talkin politics? This about 13 year old killers running the streets of Newark while Corey Booker hangs out in Paramus smiling for the camera. He the next Obama right I vote for him because hes kinds blackish.
Dam l\ligga, what you talkin bout, anyhows you mus be a relative of me cause ma famly come from a banana tree and I got a hairy full figger body. I use Frontline Plus to control ma fleas, lice, ticks an bedbugs an I suggest you be do the same, l\ligga.
Black mama

Los Angeles, CA

#17149 Aug 7, 2013
Big mama wrote:
<quoted text>Dam l\ligga, what you talkin bout, anyhows you mus be a relative of me cause ma famly come from a banana tree and I got a hairy full figger body. I use Frontline Plus to control ma fleas, lice, ticks an bedbugs an I suggest you be do the same, l\ligga.
You tell dat l\ligga sista. Does you got anymore Frontline Plus, I ran out las mumpf and dat shee be hard to shoplift ats walmarts, you no wat I be sayin?
brian

Mount Holly, NJ

#17150 Aug 7, 2013
Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Toledo Ohio, a majority WHITE CITY is ranked 25th most violent city in America. So as you can see, RACE DOES NOT MATTER. ECONOMIC CLASS MATTER!!!
Another victory for our wonderful private prisons and the Prison Industrial Complex, who have since 1968 went to war against the POOR, and continue to have over 99.9% of the inmate population of ALL RACES from POVERTY. Hi-Five!!!!
Another victory for Economic Warfare. Another Hi-Five!!!
You really should vett you information before you post and make a total ass of yourself. Here is the FBI list of the 25 most dangerous cities in the U.S. Find Toledo.
This year Flint, Michigan topped the list with 2,337 violent crimes per 100,000 people; 83 forcible rapes were reported per 100,000 people in Flint over the last year.
Detroit, Michigan came in second place on the list of the most dangerous cities in America with 2,137 violent crimes per 100,000 people, and 48.2 murders per 100,000 people took place over the last year in Detroit.
Saint Louis, Missouri came in third place with 1,857 violent crimes per 100,000 people, and 58.7 forcible rapes per 100,000 people.
Oakland, California was in fourth place with 1,683 violent crimes per 100,000 people, and 26.3 murders per 100,000 people over the last year.
Memphis, Tennessee was in fifth place with 1,584 violent crimes per 100,000 people, and 61 forcible rapes per 100,000 people.
The rest of the list of the most dangerous cities in 2012:
6. Little Rock, Arkansas – 1,490 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
7. Birmingham, Alabama – 1,483 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
8. Atlanta, Georgia – 1,433 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
9. Baltimore, Maryland – 1,417 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
10. Stockton, California – 1,408 violent crimes per 100,000 people
11. Rockford, Illinois – 1,373 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
12. Cleveland, Ohio – 1,366 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
13. New Haven, Connecticut – 1,344 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
14. Hartford, Conecticut – 1,311 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
15. Buffalo, New York – 1,238 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
16. Kansas City, Missouri – 1,200 violent crimes per 100,000.
17. Miami, Florida – 1,198 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
18. Philadelphia, Pennsyvania– 1,193 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
19. Nashville, Tennesse – 1,181 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
20. Newark, New Jersey – 1,166 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
21. Washington, D.C.– 1,130 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
22. Indianapolis, Indiana – 1,101 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
23. Springfield, Illinois – 1,096 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
24. Orlando, Florida – 1,073 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
25. Baton Rouge, Louisiana – 1,066 violent crimes per 100,000 people.
Black momma

Chino Hills, CA

#17151 Aug 7, 2013
Black mama wrote:
<quoted text>You tell dat l\ligga sista. Does you got anymore Frontline Plus, I ran out las mumpf and dat shee be hard to shoplift ats walmarts, you no wat I be sayin?
one thing I love about insecure white people you can only use a form to express your insecurity of being just you.The only thing you can come up is dis and dat. Black people don't get there little feelings hurt like white folks. Go out and do what you do best rape a little boy or eat a human.
Who

Los Angeles, CA

#17152 Aug 7, 2013
Dr
HAHA

Miami, FL

#17153 Aug 7, 2013
So

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Mayor of Detroit is Wrong, Here is a Better... (Feb '10) 2 hr Chang 358
Michigan divides up $75 million in federal fund... 6 hr reality is a crutch 1
Detroit Priest Gets 'Unusual' Sentence In Chari... 14 hr Stephany McDowell 1
Witnesses describe robbery of murdered teens 14 hr Six 5
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP DETROIT? 21 hr They cannot kill ... 63
Rich from Hardcore Pawn show (Jun '12) 22 hr harddazeknight 30
Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan and Britain conde... Wed Steve 8
River Rouge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web