The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
13,621 - 13,640 of 18,865 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Community Cleanup

Kenmore, WA

#16937 Jul 19, 2013
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo,me an mah stud Shyteak dun hates stinkin clowns an weese fouck dem ups ennyway weese kin.Clowns all be retard psycho honkeys who shood be hanged.
Speaking of being hanged, this l\ligger just might be your baboon pappy:

www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo/rights-manag...

Now that's what I call one fine upstanding l\ligger.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16938 Jul 19, 2013
WPWW wrote:
WHITE
PRIDE
WORLDWIDE
STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG, STAND YOUR GROUND, NEVER GIVE AN INCH, AND YOU CAN'T GO WRONG. CONGRATS TO GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. ZIMMERMAN, ALTHOUGH NOT WHITE, HAS PROVEN TO WPWW HEADQUARTERS THAT HE IS WILLING TO CONDUCT HIMSELF AS A RESPONSIBLE CITIZEN.
fear is hard to live with. Just think about this Those very so call white super losers will turn on you in a minute. Example you could see a group of blacks pounding on a white guy you will not get involved hey it's not my problem no loyalty. As you can see your race not all but your race would never go to Oakland and voice your thoughts of the black race. We don't care we will go anywhere and say f these crackers maybe so much in the south because they don't really have to many hate crimes it's more about status the haves and have not.
We riot but that effects your tax dollars sorry to say they won't tell you how much grant money is given.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16939 Jul 19, 2013
mudflap wrote:
In all honesty a lot of blacks have made great strides to better themselves but an overwhelming percentage of the race as a. whole seems to be unable to cope with what is expected from a modern civilized society thus causing many problems. It seems though the ferral negros to whom this applies need be subjected to removal from society where they can whatever they choose without consequences.
You are so right. The white way is the right way. Gee wezz pop I hope I can ask Becky to the sock hop. You know what snippy your such a keen kid. Gosh dad i only hope I could be just like you when I grow up. Hey kiddo maybe if you like you can invite Becky over for supper and I have mother make her special meatloaf w white grave. Dad maybe if I get lucky she might let me hold her hand(blush). Hey kiddo slow down it took me 2 years to hold your mothers hand hey but you I got away with the ladies. Oh father I love our perfect world. Me to soon. I love you son! And I I I love you Dad! No son I mean I really love you the way your body moves in those little shorts and pretty pink mouth, that Curley blonde hair all those locks of curls. Come on son I promise this is the last time I'll use crisco oil. Help your dear old dad out. Last time dad ok.. Dad dad dad ahhhhh..
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16940 Jul 19, 2013
I won top that

Since: Jun 12

Oxford UK

#16941 Jul 19, 2013
Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo,me an mah stud Shyteak dun hates stinkin clowns an weese fouck dem ups ennyway weese kin.Clowns all be retard psycho honkeys who shood be hanged.
Over in the UK, they used to stone clowns and witches to death in the 17th century.
Claribel

Buffalo, NY

#16942 Jul 19, 2013
Elaphant Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Over in the UK, they used to stone clowns and witches to death in the 17th century.
I'm not frightened of spiders.
I'm not frightened of the dark.
I'm not frightened of clowns.
And I'm not frightened of the school bully.
But, I am frightened when my dad lights a cigarette.
It means he's finished with my sister and it's my turn as daddy's special little girl.

Since: Jun 12

Oxford UK

#16943 Jul 19, 2013
Black momma wrote:
I won top that
Black momma, you must be one attractive heffer and I would love to date a black lady. You know what they say that opposites attract. I have a gray look to my skin tone and I am sporting an afro.
Cheers, Joey
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16944 Jul 19, 2013
Claribel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not frightened of spiders.
I'm not frightened of the dark.
I'm not frightened of clowns.
And I'm not frightened of the school bully.
But, I am frightened when my dad lights a cigarette.
It means he's finished with my sister and it's my turn as daddy's special little girl.
See I seek your forgiveness even the dark side of me came out I told my husband I shouldn't have sent that because some piece of s.. T parent is doing this even I write this. I know it's hard because I had to fight like you wouldn't believe. And when you have a perfect world all races suffer I am not going to tell you go tell someone because no one gives a Fu... K the best thing to do is violence or drugs then after the fact people will ask why. It's the only way forget the material world it's ok bring down the walls of comfort.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16945 Jul 19, 2013
Elaphant Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Black momma, you must be one attractive heffer and I would love to date a black lady. You know what they say that opposites attract. I have a gray look to my skin tone and I am sporting an afro.
Cheers, Joey
Sorry sweetheart I already got a crazy azz white man I mean not ha ha crazy I mean no one better touch his p.. Y crazy. And 6foot 2 built like a Mack truck I got to go because I am on 24 hour booty call. Black girls don't get headaches or not today dear or can we just hold each other. Yean you hold it and I will sit on it
London Ambos-Kilgore

Dayton, OH

#16946 Jul 19, 2013
YO YO YO, what's sup peeps! We rolling the joints here in Huber Heights and they are fo SALE!

Get yo fix at 5611 Fisher Drive.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16947 Jul 19, 2013
Attention: This message is sponsored and endorsed by the WPWW networks and the jugglos union 7734 chapter 5372 we wear are makeup and we are proud so if any of you racisits sp00ks want some come and get some will be waiting under the big top and there won't be any midget clowns being shot out of the cannon but black balls get it we are loose cannons ready to explode,Stay White Stay Stay Strong it won't belong to the black plague will be gone. Live free of the black infestation,bye bye black birds. (;-)- Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16948 Jul 19, 2013
All you magpies the boats waiting for you @ the dock of the bay Otis are you ReddiNg climb aboard the cruise back to your motherland is waiting and don't come back Aperic00ns,plenty of free lodging in you're familiar mudhuts.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-/-
Kang

Hong Kong

#16949 Jul 19, 2013
Thank goodness our country have no black lazy bipedal apes.

These dark evil beasts would not last a day before being arrested or killed.

Mega earthquakes and cyclones are much easier to deal with.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16950 Jul 19, 2013
Peckerwood Pansies wrote:
I see these mayo monkeys can't keep they mouth shut. Always got something stupid to say. I guess it's in their nature to be Devils...ah well...they on the extinction list. Now that cracka's me up!
Hey count blackula look in the mirror what do you see surprise you have no future it's dark,now go crawl back in you're cardboard coffin b/Tch! Bwwwwwwwwwa Honk!Honk!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16952 Jul 19, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
Attention: This message is sponsored and endorsed by the WPWW networks and the jugglos union 7734 chapter 5372 we wear are makeup and we are proud so if any of you racisits sp00ks want some come and get some will be waiting under the big top and there won't be any midget clowns being shot out of the cannon but black balls get it we are loose cannons ready to explode,Stay White Stay Stay Strong it won't belong to the black plague will be gone. Live free of the black infestation,bye bye black birds.(;-)- Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013
Go to lueders park in compton ca 90220 or better yet Roy Rodgers park and wear your gay ass clown suit. Be about it and quit talking about it. And I will make sure no one is strap. And these are some real nigghas trust me. They will give you the chance to speak but afterwards you will be eating thru a straw. No northern pussy azz will go one on one. You know you're not going to meet just blacks. The whole tribe will be their.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16953 Jul 19, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
All you magpies the boats waiting for you @ the dock of the bay Otis are you ReddiNg climb aboard the cruise back to your motherland is waiting and don't come back Aperic00ns,plenty of free lodging in you're familiar mudhuts.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 (;-/-
Do ever get any release all that lower pressure. Go protect Becky because she is riding that black buck. Can you say fade fade out white people are getting darker and darker. The rich white people only see one color green, come on man you think the music industry and the sports industry will let all that go. Look who is slipping in your back yard and the walls of mexico are getting ready to tumble down down down. Odale homes que pasa. Hey mister ragers I a here to take out yur dahter s-a curfu when I a don seņor
Scared

West Covina, CA

#16954 Jul 20, 2013
I'm worries things are getting dangerous
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16955 Jul 20, 2013
Scared wrote:
I'm worries things are getting dangerous
No don't worry babe you ever heard a empty wagon makes a lot of noice. Just understand this I am from the Obama generation the most successful group we had to kiss azz we were raise by the Martin Luther King parents all that marching. This new generation are not marching if they would have even the community out and taught the right education this is not a world not just for whites.every culture should have been expose. Celebrating BS holidays it is a slap in the face.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16956 Jul 20, 2013
My age bracket are the Berkley crowd and most blacks last of the baby boomers are successful. Think about average hair dresser that does black hair makes about 600.00 to 1000.00 a day and they are in Inc. and property owners. Trust I have tenants and I am more than happy to rent to mexicans illegals Pay on time.
The Problem

Tempe, AZ

#16957 Jul 20, 2013
Parasitic Cancerous l\liggers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people try being nice. 15 hr Brian Adam 5
3 Arrested After Detroit Carjacking, I-94 Polic... 20 hr ed ed 1
Is corruption out of control in Southgate? 22 hr David Justice 1
That Ashley chick on Hardcore Pawn (Sep '11) Thu Girlygirl 270
Rich from Hardcore Pawn show (Jun '12) Thu harddazeknight 26
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Aug 23 Truthisgood 115
Batman v. Superman in Detroit: Downriver city c... Aug 21 reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••
•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••