The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 678)

Showing posts 13,541 - 13,560 of18,494
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Attention: Don't pay any attention to what's behind the curtain you might not like what you see blacky.(;/-) 7734 /2013 When Whites Unite
White Pride Worldwide

Walnut, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Another Geraldo Rivera. No wonder the slimy Rivera was so pro-Zimmerman. teehee. Usually, good ole Geraldo can't kiss enough black arse. Geraldo is Jewish when it's convenient and he's hispanic when the situation calls for it. What a phony POS that guy is, the funny thing is good ole libtarded Geraldo said on Faux News that he was a registered rePUBican. RePUBican or demoCRAP, just two wings of the same vulture as far as I'm concerned. Wonder if Geraldo would ever identify himself as just a "white guy" the way the Jewish media tried to label Zimmerman? 8181
If it had been John White the Caucasian that shot the teenage l\ligger "gangsta" thug in self-defense, the jury judge and jury would have found him guilty of first degree murder and sentenced him to death. Not to mention all the l\liggers throughout the country killing, raping and looting more white people, of course, justifying that as a "Freedom March for more Justice"
Dennis E Gannon

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Another Geraldo Rivera. No wonder the slimy Rivera was so pro-Zimmerman. teehee. Usually, good ole Geraldo can't kiss enough black arse. Geraldo is Jewish when it's convenient and he's hispanic when the situation calls for it. What a phony POS that guy is, the funny thing is good ole libtarded Geraldo said on Faux News that he was a registered rePUBican. RePUBican or demoCRAP, just two wings of the same vulture as far as I'm concerned. Wonder if Geraldo would ever identify himself as just a "white guy" the way the Jewish media tried to label Zimmerman? 8181
Interesting, becase he used to work for CNBC years ago, which would be the lib network
Dennis E Gannon

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

So, Zimmerman is part something, and not all white. 5372.
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>We need to put the Apefricoons in the ground.
By the way, George Zimmerman was only half hispicnic, his pappy is a Jew. The name Zimmerman is Hymie.
Zimmerman is a German name meaning room man.
White Pride Worldwide

Walnut, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

C C Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is a German name meaning room man.
German Jew name like Goldberg, Weissman, Bergstein, etc.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
Attention: Don't pay any attention to what's behind the curtain you might not like what you see blacky.(;/-) 7734 /2013 When Whites Unite
I have been behind the curtain I am the spook who sat by the door child of the sixtys sweetheart. If you notice my era is the offsprings of MLK, The last of the babyboomers the. Like a said didn't you learn from your parents a quiet racist is a threat. If you notice Obama came out of know where. Say good bye to a white president ever again. Fear of a colored planet only white people afraid of any change no more leave it to beaver. And your white women thank you get mad at them
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Did I say know where I meant known where
Sam I Am

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Just a Child....LOL

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_y...
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I have been behind the curtain I am the spook who sat by the door child of the sixtys sweetheart. If you notice my era is the offsprings of MLK, The last of the babyboomers the. Like a said didn't you learn from your parents a quiet racist is a threat. If you notice Obama came out of know where. Say good bye to a white president ever again. Fear of a colored planet only white people afraid of any change no more leave it to beaver. And your white women thank you get mad at them
Your a trip have a seat in the back of the bus guess what Kuntanigra your going to summer camp and you won't be coming back. 7734 /2013 (;-)- Lol piece out Oh I meant chimp out.Bwwwwwwwwwa
So funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Your a trip have a seat in the back of the bus guess what Kuntanigra your going to summer camp and you won't be coming back. 7734 /2013 (;-)- Lol piece out Oh I meant chimp out.Bwwwwwwwwwa
Your English is terrible.
Kinky Fiebelkorn

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

White Pride Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>German Jew name like Goldberg, Weissman, Bergstein, etc.
I grew up in a German neighborhood and there was a family by the name of Zimmerman and they were Catholic and the father ran a saloon in Buffalo ny.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Blacks do not hate the way white people hate. I don't care how racist when it comes to children my god what is wrong with a person that could praise the death of a child. I don't care if that was a skin head, Jewish kid, Muslim that is still a kid. God is tired of all humanity we are one soul. The churches have forsaken us we walk in the temple. We pick and choose who and what color it is just color. We all guilty of killing that little boy. I feel bad for both families. That man feels bad for what he has done but we all created that mistrust of our fellow man. If I saw a man on the street today and he was hurt I don't care what color that person is I will help.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Sam I Am wrote:
Tell that to my hot flashes

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
Blacks do not hate the way white people hate. I don't care how racist when it comes to children my god what is wrong with a person that could praise the death of a child. I don't care if that was a skin head, Jewish kid, Muslim that is still a kid. God is tired of all humanity we are one soul. The churches have forsaken us we walk in the temple. We pick and choose who and what color it is just color. We all guilty of killing that little boy. I feel bad for both families. That man feels bad for what he has done but we all created that mistrust of our fellow man. If I saw a man on the street today and he was hurt I don't care what color that person is I will help.
I have to disagree with you on just a couple items here. Hatred is hatred and Jesus calls it murder. It doesnt matter who. God sees it as the same. Here in this area, it seems there is more unity. I didn't notice any racial tension yesterday at work. There may have been disagreements under the surface. At any rate, I tried to do my part in just being positive and spreading love. that's really what we all have to do. On that I agree with you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Kinky Fiebelkorn wrote:
<quoted text>
I grew up in a German neighborhood and there was a family by the name of Zimmerman and they were Catholic and the father ran a saloon in Buffalo ny.
Most Zimmermans I've known were Mennonites.
Smokin Joe

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

OneProphet wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Zimmermans I've known were Mennonites.
http://i.imgur.com/5BIIxlX.jpg

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Smokin Joe wrote:
Most Zimmermans I've known were Mennonites. A couple with that last name live around here and attend a Church of the Nazarene. NO Jewish connection I doubt. Makes no difference to me.

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

So I see now that these maniacal folks are rioting in LA and hurt two innocent bystanders over this Trayvon Martin trial...it really makes me ashamed to be black at times. Because the media has whipped this up into such a frenzy that all of our built up hatred and prejudice as black people for white people, America, and the judicial system explodes. I get funny looks from white people even though I had absolutely NOTHING to do with it. Honestly, I really can't blame white people for their funny looks anymore. Of course I don't deserve it but I understand their frustration. So there you have it dear friends: Obskeptic, Faith, Real Deal, Poo-Bear, WPWW, and ICP2013. My sincere admission and I'm SURE a confirmation of what your prejudice already knew. Enjoy!
Ann Onamous

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

OneProphet wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Zimmermans I've known were Mennonites. A couple with that last name live around here and attend a Church of the Nazarene. NO Jewish connection I doubt. Makes no difference to me.
Zimmerman is a name and not associated with any religion. I used to babysit for a family by that name and I think they were Lutheran.
A lot of Jews with German names that end in ''STEIN''and they mis-pronounce and refer to it as ''STEEN''If you are ever in doubt if a person with a STEIN name is a Jew, and if they say STEEN it is their attempt to disassociate themselves from anything German and Anglofile it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,541 - 13,560 of18,494
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

River Rouge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••