The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,572

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#16757 Jul 14, 2013

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#16758 Jul 14, 2013
Guilty while driving while white, Mableton, GA.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/22742395/co...
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16760 Jul 14, 2013
Community Cleanup wrote:
Congratulations George Zimmerman! You never should have been arrested in the first place. A clear case of self-defense and Community Cleanup. Thanks for making our community a safer place to live!
White denial is just amazing the lack empathy. It makes you wonder are these people human and once you are seduce by the poison of bigots. You have sold your soul I know I have been there as long as you act like them listen to the same music create a comfort zone you're ok. It's harder for me at times I have 4 mix kids 3 look all white I mean you could not tell and they pass as white the last one looks black he is so innocent and smart very loving I have from day one give the special instructions of conduct if ever confronted with the police. Having a white husband the looks I get and we have been together so long. What is wrong us a world 57 million girls denied education in other countries, little toddlers getting shot in preschool, a child getting shot buying candy, kids going a rampage and we blame a song. I want thank you mom I want thank you dad for bringing this world to almost a bitter end.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#16761 Jul 14, 2013
Community Cleanup wrote:
Congratulations George Zimmerman! You never should have been arrested in the first place. A clear case of self-defense and Community Cleanup. Thanks for making our community a safer place to live!
"Community Cleanup"....really??? I swear you trashy bigots have have no limits...
McGruff

New York, NY

#16762 Jul 14, 2013
Community Cleanup wrote:
Thanks George for taking a bite out of crime. One more gone, another 50 million more to go.
Law

La Vista, NE

#16763 Jul 14, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>White denial is just amazing the lack empathy. It makes you wonder are these people human and once you are seduce by the poison of bigots. You have sold your soul I know I have been there as long as you act like them listen to the same music create a comfort zone you're ok. It's harder for me at times I have 4 mix kids 3 look all white I mean you could not tell and they pass as white the last one looks black he is so innocent and smart very loving I have from day one give the special instructions of conduct if ever confronted with the police. Having a white husband the looks I get and we have been together so long. What is wrong us a world 57 million girls denied education in other countries, little toddlers getting shot in preschool, a child getting shot buying candy, kids going a rampage and we blame a song. I want thank you mom I want thank you dad for bringing this world to almost a bitter end.
Sort of like that black empathy we saw after the Simpson verdict?
Sam I am

Salem, AR

#16764 Jul 14, 2013
One thing for dang sure the most Dangerous Cities are the cities with the most blacks in them. And 2nd in line is the most Hispanics in them. And blacks can't understand why they are the most hated race on earth.
Sam I am

Salem, AR

#16765 Jul 14, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Community Cleanup"....really??? I swear you trashy bigots have have no limits...
Have a little problem with the truth, Do you boy?

United States

#16766 Jul 14, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
<quoted text>Have a little problem with the truth, Do you boy?
That's not truth "boy". Don't be a jack-a** "Sam I am" the dufus.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16767 Jul 14, 2013
Law wrote:
<quoted text>Sort of like that black empathy we saw after the Simpson verdict?
First of all have you ever ask a black person about the case it was Johnny the man of the hour. Just imagine how white folks had a moment what it feels like to live in white America. Never having to think about race assume that the culture, political leadership and economic structure works only for then. Being white allows you to view tragic events as from the perspective of pure and innocent victims. All unearned you would never hear any person of color speak of little white children in such a manner as good one less mouth off welfare, one less animal. You wonder why when whites die it's in mass distruction GOD is tired. Cause and affect we are all guilty of allowing the nature of mankind it takes a village.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16768 Jul 14, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
<quoted text>Have a little problem with the truth, Do you boy?
We as black people already knew what the outcome before it happen. We have a strong passion. White people can not handle real pressure they crack up with a new disorder I have this and that I am having a melt down. Have you ever of black terriost I could name more than ten off the top of my head
Francis Grady
Dan Cowalt
Bobby Frank
Joe Stack
James Ray Mc Elroy
Paul R Evans
Jeremy Donahue
Bobby Joe Rodgers
Eric Rudolph
most of these people never or rarely ever mention
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#16769 Jul 14, 2013
By the way these are white terriost whoops
Justice Is Served

Henderson, NV

#16770 Jul 14, 2013
Of no surprise, all the l\liggers are crying like the typical retarded chimps they are, throwing temper tantrums, wanting their bananas.

"George Zimmerman Man of the Year" and for "President of the U.S."

United States

#16771 Jul 14, 2013
"Justice is Served" "Community Cleanup" "Black Momma" bla bla bla....and you racist turds whine about black racists? Now you want to hang on Zimmerman's testicle hairs because he killed an unarmed teenager. All you bigots hate Hispanic people unless they kill each other and black people right?? I know it's the same person making up these really STUPID screen names. They are too cowardly to say these same things under their real screen name.
Dennis Gannon

Dayton, OH

#16772 Jul 14, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
"Justice is Served" "Community Cleanup" "Black Momma" bla bla bla....and you racist turds whine about black racists? Now you want to hang on Zimmerman's testicle hairs because he killed an unarmed teenager. All you bigots hate Hispanic people unless they kill each other and black people right?? I know it's the same person making up these really STUPID screen names. They are too cowardly to say these same things under their real screen name.
And we know you are too lazy to get off welfare!

GET A JOB YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#16773 Jul 14, 2013
Dennis Gannon wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally uncalled for.
Dennis Gannon

Dayton, OH

#16774 Jul 14, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Travon punching Gz,Totally uncalled for.
FTFY

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#16775 Jul 14, 2013
Dennis Gannon wrote:
<quoted text>
FTFY
That has nothing to do with your comment.
Justice Is Served

Chicago, IL

#16776 Jul 14, 2013
Kaffart's true chimp l\ligger color is coming through loud and clear. Another lazy lying coward parasitic l\ligger sucking off the white peoples rear end.

Justice Is Served, Kaffart may be the next spade on the agenda.

United States

#16778 Jul 14, 2013
Dennis Gannon wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never been on welfare and have worked since I was 16. Sorry but the drivel you deep throat from these trashy Satan worshipping bigots has clearly clouded your mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents of Texas College Student Who Went Missi... 5 hr Micheal Bargo 4
Report says murder rates falling in Detroit 6 hr L Morales 3
Detroit murder rate on downward trend 11 hr reality is a crutch 2
MISSING: 14 y.o. from Detroit with depression 11 hr reality is a crutch 1
Obama to campaign for Dems Nov. 1 in Detroit area 14 hr squeezers 3
Now that Detroit museum has been saved, go see it 16 hr Tom Sawyer 2
Aryan nation ! 16 hr Tom Sawyer 6
River Rouge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web