The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,568

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Lexington, SC

#16573 Jul 4, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Its funny, I wonder if your Mrs. Nell Irving Painter, really did earn the equal right to be in Princeton, or is she yet another product of affirmative action and a handout society?
In any event, when it comes to matters of black and white or rather "black vs white", a black will nearly always side with the black regardless of facts, logic and reason!
This is proven daily and is a statistical fact that blacks will side with blacks over whites nearly 98 to 100 % of the time!
Therefore, any opinion of a black as it relates to what we have been talking about, will only be considered if it is a logical and rational conversation based on realistic and critical thought!
The black condition is a result of the black attitude! Period end of story!
Well I'm sure you'll love her book. It's very neutral, logical, and factual. As far as siding with her because she's black, well, that's another stupid point that you cling to. Her husband, Mr. Glen Shafer, who pioneered the Dempster-Shafer theory, is a WHITE professor. So while you may think it's all about black people against "the man" well, speaking out against injustice and racial intolerance and hubris does not make you "us" against "them". Sorry.

As far as an "affirmative-action" handout, well, no one can say for sure with Mrs. Painter. However, you can't even allege that she is an "affirmative-action" beneficiary. So don't waste my time just to get off on the thought that she MAY be receiving some handout.
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#16574 Jul 4, 2013
Hey Kfart, have you seen the Superman movie?(can't remember the actual title.) Trying to figure out whether I should waste my money on that or the "The Lone Ranger." Most of the caca that comes out of Hymiewood isn't worth a sheet and IMO, there hasn't been a good movie since Clint's "Gran Torino." Love that part where Clint pulls up next to those 3 hoodrats trying attempting to sexually assault the Asian girl. Clint not only makes dem thugz sheet their droopy drawers but he tells off a wigger wannabe. I actually think I like him telling the wigger off even more than skeering the thugz. Would appreciate your opinion on either movie if you've seen them. Your buddy, WPWW. 5372.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16575 Jul 4, 2013
Blacks are blindly loyal to blacks regardless of what is right or wrong!

OJ was proof of that, the Martin outcry is another!
Most Interesting Man

Vina Del Mar, Chile

#16576 Jul 4, 2013
I don't always drink beer, but when I do, it's not a 40 ounce Schitz Malt Liquor l\ligger Bull, I prefer Dos Equis...Stay thirsty my l\ligger friends.

Since: Nov 11

Columbia, SC

#16577 Jul 4, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
Blacks are blindly loyal to blacks regardless of what is right or wrong!
OJ was proof of that, the Martin outcry is another!
Yeah some definitely are. I agree with that. OJ is one thing. Martin totally different though. We won't go into that. K?
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#16578 Jul 4, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
Blacks are blindly loyal to blacks regardless of what is right or wrong!
OJ was proof of that, the Martin outcry is another!
They're also UNANIMOUS in their hatred for Whites. Whites have been attacked over the Zimmerman case. Never mind that Zimmerman is a friggin HISPANIC and somehow these idiots USE this case as yet another reason to attack innocent WHITES and threaten even more mayhem if Zimmerman is exonerated. In a healthy society, and one without a Jewish controlled media that is obvioulsy anti-White, this case wouldn't have garnered anything more than a segment or two on local news. This case is even receiving international attention. Now contrast that with a all the Black on White murders, rapes, and assaults that happen every friggin' day in the United States. Most people out there never even heard of the Christian-Newsom murders in 2007 or the Wichita Massacre(believed the Wichita Massacre happened in 2005.) BTW, neither the Christian-Newsom murders or Wichita Massacre were deemed so-called "hate-crimes." And the topper is both these cases received hardly any covergage from the national media and really not that much local coverage. The Christian-Newsom murders occured in Knoxville, Tn., and people in nearby Georgia and/or western Tennessee never even heard about it. The sad thing is that the Christian-Newsom murders and the Wichita Massacre are ONLY two cases in a extremely long list of horrific Black on White violent crimes. But don't look to hear the media tell you about that.
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#16579 Jul 4, 2013
Where is the "hispanic" support for Zimmerman? Looks like the Brown supremacist, sheet stirrers over at LaRaza would support one of "their own." Hmmmm, is the anti-White, anti-gun, agenda trumping "race" with the bean eaters over at LaRaza? No one has mentioned the curious lack of response whether it be positive or negative towards Zimmerman from his "hispanic" brothers. Come on Jose, Jorge, lets hear what you have to say.
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

#16580 Jul 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah some definitely are. I agree with that. OJ is one thing. Martin totally different though. We won't go into that. K?
Now this is the kallark27 I like. When you get a chance check out Miguel Pinero I feel my soul today. Listening to Lennon right now Imagine but I still think he was aiming for Yoko (smile). Now sometimes I come accross very eccentric the last of the flower child. I love your history lessons you are a brilliant person and when you around your peers stay the same trust me I grew up in Cherry Cove you could have imagine 8 black families in the cul de sac. Stoner white kids are the best they don't care about the worlds problems only a tasty buzz and some cool waves chhaa dude.

Since: Nov 11

Thomasville, NC

#16581 Jul 4, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>They're also UNANIMOUS in their hatred for Whites. Whites have been attacked over the Zimmerman case. Never mind that Zimmerman is a friggin HISPANIC and somehow these idiots USE this case as yet another reason to attack innocent WHITES and threaten even more mayhem if Zimmerman is exonerated. In a healthy society, and one without a Jewish controlled media that is obvioulsy anti-White, this case wouldn't have garnered anything more than a segment or two on local news. This case is even receiving international attention. Now contrast that with a all the Black on White murders, rapes, and assaults that happen every friggin' day in the United States. Most people out there never even heard of the Christian-Newsom murders in 2007 or the Wichita Massacre(believed the Wichita Massacre happened in 2005.) BTW, neither the Christian-Newsom murders or Wichita Massacre were deemed so-called "hate-crimes." And the topper is both these cases received hardly any covergage from the national media and really not that much local coverage. The Christian-Newsom murders occured in Knoxville, Tn., and people in nearby Georgia and/or western Tennessee never even heard about it. The sad thing is that the Christian-Newsom murders and the Wichita Massacre are ONLY two cases in a extremely long list of horrific Black on White violent crimes. But don't look to hear the media tell you about that.
Those Christian-Newsom murders disturbed me really badly. To think of that beautiful innocent couple being tormented and tortured just infuriates me. If I had a gun, I would probably exceute those three demons personally, then dismember their bodies. That was truly sad and horribly disgusting. And yes it was a horrible hate crime. Just like Lee Rigby in Woolwich, London who was butchered by seemingly demon-possessed African Muslims. As we all know, the Lee Rigby case made international headlines. And yes there is a LONG list of black on white violent crimes. It really bothers me to no end. That's why I don't pay too much attention to black people whining about "da man". "Da man" has little to no control over us anymore. Thankfully, the world has beeen cleansed of the Muslim Africans that murdered that innocent soldier and those demons that killed that beautiful couple will rot in jail. Good riddance.
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#16582 Jul 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Christian-Newsom murders disturbed me really badly. To think of that beautiful innocent couple being tormented and tortured just infuriates me. If I had a gun, I would probably exceute those three demons personally, then dismember their bodies. That was truly sad and horribly disgusting. And yes it was a horrible hate crime. Just like Lee Rigby in Woolwich, London who was butchered by seemingly demon-possessed African Muslims. As we all know, the Lee Rigby case made international headlines. And yes there is a LONG list of black on white violent crimes. It really bothers me to no end. That's why I don't pay too much attention to black people whining about "da man". "Da man" has little to no control over us anymore. Thankfully, the world has beeen cleansed of the Muslim Africans that murdered that innocent soldier and those demons that killed that beautiful couple will rot in jail. Good riddance.
Thank you, Kallark. Your comments are greatly appreciated.
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

#16583 Jul 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah some definitely are. I agree with that. OJ is one thing. Martin totally different though. We won't go into that. K?
I think a lot of people had a moment for johnny. As far as O J come on man the kids upstairs. As far as most men. A woman really know what button to push she may look innocent. As far as my divorce from my husband no 2 as far we had joint custody but I made a great deal of money. It from let's talk this out look someone gonna have to die. How much your honor? The die part I said in my head I'm going off the subject, but whatever you came in with you leave with. I understand.

Since: Nov 11

Lexington, SC

#16584 Jul 4, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, Kallark. Your comments are greatly appreciated.
I know we have our differences and we'll be arguing over something else any moment now lol. Nevertheless, I meant EVERY word I said about those murderers. What is right is right, and what they did was CLEARLY a hate crime.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#16585 Jul 4, 2013
Are any of you folks ready for Ramadan next week? I got a new burka for the missus and got rid of the fleas in our prayer rug. Got the old Quran ready for praising Allah and I am praying for him to wipe out all of the infadels and to get rid of all the non-Muslims and wipe them out.
Matilda Shanks

Dayton, OH

#16586 Jul 4, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
Are any of you folks ready for Ramadan next week? I got a new burka for the missus and got rid of the fleas in our prayer rug. Got the old Quran ready for praising Allah and I am praying for him to wipe out all of the infadels and to get rid of all the non-Muslims and wipe them out.
How was the pigs feet and malt liquor? Ya puking yet negro?

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#16587 Jul 4, 2013
Matilda Shanks wrote:
<quoted text>
How was the pigs feet and malt liquor? Ya puking yet negro?


Tilly, you have it all wrong.A true Muslim does not eat anything from a filthy pig. Some of us drink Colt 45 40s or Olde English 800 that we get from Mohamad El Abdula Bashars 7/11 wholesale.
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16588 Jul 4, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know we have our differences and we'll be arguing over something else any moment now lol. Nevertheless, I meant EVERY word I said about those murderers. What is right is right, and what they did was CLEARLY a hate crime.
KFART your alright for a uppity Afro American at least you have some coonman sense.Lol (;-)-
ICP2013

Ballwin, MO

#16589 Jul 4, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
Are any of you folks ready for Ramadan next week? I got a new burka for the missus and got rid of the fleas in our prayer rug. Got the old Quran ready for praising Allah and I am praying for him to wipe out all of the infadels and to get rid of all the non-Muslims and wipe them out.
I believe you would look a lot better in one of those Shriner lids partner then you could drive down the street in your tricked out electric 225 with 18,s feel me Hajji Moollie Mustafa.Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

#16590 Jul 5, 2013
White Power Worldwide wrote:
<quoted text>You're slightly off on the NFL and NBA abbreviations. NFL is the l\ligger Felon League and the NBA is the l\ligger Bongo Association.
But you forgot the rich part bong
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

#16591 Jul 5, 2013
I wanted to share something but I really don't think anyone could ever figure the true nature of man. Please someone tell me? At least give me some guidance toward an answer. No insults

Since: Nov 11

Lexington, SC

#16592 Jul 5, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>KFART your alright for a uppity Afro American at least you have some coonman sense.Lol (;-)-
And I guess you're alright for a foaming at the mouth (I)mpotent little (C)lown (P)ansy. At least you have a crack-a-common sense lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

River Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There's still time to see holiday lights: Where... 6 hr Steve 3
Ilitch & Baiocco Wedding Cancelled 6 hr deputydawg 3
US top 10 Most Racist States 6 hr Steve 3
Wind advisory in effect Christmas Eve 6 hr Steve 2
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) 8 hr David A Mayen 4,695
Man dressed as Santa charged in shooting 11 hr reality is a crutch 1
Aryan nation ! Wed Skeeter 3
River Rouge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

River Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

River Rouge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in River Rouge

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:11 am PST

NFL 7:11AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore
Bleacher Report12:26 PM
Joique Bell Dealing with Achilles Injury
NBC Sports 1:25 PM
Achilles injury doesn't keep Joique Bell from practicing
Bleacher Report 4:10 PM
Complete Lions vs. Packers Preview